Movie Musicals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

angelsflame265
Do you wish there were more?

BloomBabyGirl
uh..like Sarafina and Carmen type? HELL NO

angelsflame265
Like Wizard of oz, and Chicago

BloomBabyGirl
oooo...no to the wizard of oz....yes to chicago

SlipknoT
No, musicals are boring, absolutally hate them.

Danimal
musicals are often stupid, but thereare alot of good ones out there. The ones nowadays are mostly retarded. but the golden oldies ones are great. the first onethat pops to my mind is Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. that movie was good. plus m school did the play version of it on stage, so that makes it even more awesome.
More musicals...but they have to be of good caliber. Not the "Justin to Kelly" crap.

angelsflame265
o god no "justin to kelly"

Agent Elrond
If they can live up to the classics, maybe. If not, no. Wouldn't seen them if they were good. Not my genre, though the songs can be a little catchy. I still have some of the songs from The Pajama Game in my head and it's been 6 months. I saw the movie version of it and I was sick

Primitive Screwhead #1
There are only two musicals that I will acknowledge ever being done. Rocky Horror and The Wall. The world would be a better place if most others were never made. Sorry. If I want to see people singing to a storyline, I'll go to the real thing, not a movie.

Mr Zero
And if you want to see people pretending to be other people you will go to a play rather than a movie?

GOOD for you.

angelsflame265
I can't tell if thats sarcasm or not. . .

Mr Zero
very often the problem.

angelsflame265
and that did not help one bit lol

Primitive Screwhead #1
I meant to write that I'd go to an actual play (as Mr. Z alluded to I believe... I may have been deservingly taunted by my last post) instead of a movie featuring people singing. God, now I've even confused myself reviewing this thread. That certainly didn't work out right.

Mr Zero
Musicals are amongst the most popular films currently being made. No other genre comes close to being as prolific as musicals both in terms of box office returns and sheer volume of product.

So - no, I dont think we need more of them.

Spitback
Only one good musical south park bigger longer and uncut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.