The matrix movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuteva
Does any of you guys like matrix reloaded or revolutions?
I think the first one is the best, because I think it was more interesting. The next ones are unnescesary. Too many characters are involved, and too much action, which make you confused at a point(well, the whole idea of the matrix is kind of confusing :confusedsmile.
What do you think?

manchichirtchit
yes. i especially liked reloaded because of the kick a$$ fight scenes. revolutions was cool too especially the swarm attacking zion. the movies weren't all THAT confusing. they were meant to be so that everytime you watch them you find something else new and interesting. it is not meant for one time viewing only.

wuteva
Ya, reloaded was pretty cool due to the fight scenes and special effects. Still, i liked the first one.
I haven't seen revolutions until the end, though. Does it have an ending?

manchichirtchit
of course it does. but not one that everybody likes though. if you really wanna know the ending, just highlight the spoiler tag...

neo dies (but not really) and there is peace between man and machine.

and the movie never really tells you that neo is dead or alive. we here came to the conclusion that he is not...

click the link... you have some reading to do... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18312&highlight=ascertain

edit: do not click the link if you don't want to know the ending.

JediHDM
i would hope that most people who want to see the movie have already seen it (although my dad still hasn't seen it, and he wants to see it, so, disregard this post) confused

kanis
alien I agree even know i like the first one reloaded and revolutions are much better but have you noticed that when you ask anybody about reloaded it is the big brawl scene that they say they like, not me mine is the fighting in the chateau. For revolutions it has to be the sentinal attack on Zion.

manchichirtchit
yeah... the chateau fight was better than the burly brawl IMO. they over used the cgi in the burly brawl...

VenomVA
Chateau was alot better!!!

Superfly4000
The Burley Brawl drove me crazy. I can't stand those digital Smiths...

Korri
*yawns*

Real
reloaded was my favorite out of all of them...there was more to think about in the second one beyond what happened in the first...the first was like the backstory and reloaded was the driving plot behind it all...also, watching M1 makes me impatient because it takes the entire movie for neo to "wake up" his "One-ness"

Superfly4000
Is any one else bothered by all those silly looking digital Smiths?

manchichirtchit
i am. there are so much sequences in the burly brawl where the could've done a live action shoot.

Superfly4000
Like the part when Neo is flying in the air with that pole.

manchichirtchit
or when he was stepping on all of those smiths.

Superfly4000
Did you notice that the color is a little off when the switch to CG mode?

renee sparow
ya it was done either on computer or by cartoon.

Superfly4000
I wish there was a way to cut all of the CG scenes out of there... wink

JediHDM
if you cut all the CG scenes out, then you have one movie, and a short movie at that

Real
From a computer user who works with 3d graphics, i have a HUGE appreciation for the CG scenes in the matrix, simply because they are truly breathtaking. Regardless of what could have been, I am still truly astounded by the way that the cgi models were done for M2 and 3. Much as i was amazed by the cgi in Final Flight of the Osiris, i was just as happy with M2. I usually notice cgi pretty quickly, but in some portions of burly brawl even i see some frames that make me blink for a second or two. As for super burly brawl...well, some of it was a little too fake, but brilliant nonetheless

Superfly4000
The Super burely brawl was much better that the one in Reloaded. I'm sorry, but what they did in Reloaded was rediculos. Even you have to admit that they could have used those effects a bit more moderately. The color was off and it was literaly moving crap...

Real
yeah, they could've done much more live action, but from a strictly technical point of view it was incredible...

all the same, yea i wished it was more live action

anothergeek
the first one was the best.
reloaded is got lots of cool fights.
revolutions didnt live upto my exceptations.

But still would watch all them again and again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.