Favorite Song in a Tarentino Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StinkFist462
mine is that Girl you'll Be A Woman Soon .... in Pulp fiction ... dont kno who sings it though confused

roundisfunny
Urge Overkill performed it in the film, though it was originally a Neil Diamond hit.

Oh, and I guess I would have to go for "Little Green Bag" or "Miserlou".

Red Superfly
Steelers Wheel - Stuck In The Middle With You

It's my fave because it's so upbeat - yet the scene it's in is one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen in a movie.

StinkFist462
i thought it was Neil Diamond but i heard somewhere it was urge so i didnt know who to put

MildPossession
Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - Santa Esmeralda

This song is just sublime in Kill Bill Vol 1

The Chase - Alan Reeves, Philip Brigham, Phil Steele

A short piece of music in Kill Bill Vol 2 which went fantastically well with Elle' Driving scene.

Really out of all the soundtracks, those two are my favourites, can listen to each through and though.

Ronnie Van Zant
dont let me be misunderstood, battle without honor or humanity (the part when theyre goin into the club) and then the Johnny Cash song that budd listens to

Ronnie Van Zant
dont let me be misunderstood, battle without honor or humanity (the part when theyre goin into the club) and then the Johnny Cash song that budd listens to

XxSweetchickXx
That song i know terrantio film i dont like it that much but if u do thats ok

DirectorFitz
I like these:

Reservoir Dogs:
Stuck in the Middle with you
Little Green Bag
I Got Ya

Pulp Fiction:
All the Surf Music
Jack Rabbit Slim's dance contest music
The Girl you'll be a woman song

Kill Bill Vol. 1:
Bang Bang
All the 5,6,7,8's songs
Grand Duel
The slow walking music

Kill Bill Vol. 2:
My Man...
Sihlouette of Doom
The Chase
The music from when Beatrix is breaking out of the coffin

StinkFist462
got all the movies there eek! .. wheres jackie browns selection ?

BadKitty
theres a thread similar to this here if youd like to see what others thought...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=297515&highlight=songs

no mergy wink

MildPossession
Ennio Morricones's music added into the film was wonderful! Great composer.

Wolfie
Stuck in the Middle with You. I love that scene and that song makes it so much better.

bad ritchie
check the other music (kill bill certain sound/music in the movie) thread about The Tarantinos - the band that do all the songs from all the movies. It appears that they're coming to the UK.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.