The Offical Father Ted topic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spitback
Anyone watch the classic show father ted ,about 3 preists who move from the mainland to a islandanyway the chactors are Father ted a preist who is losing his faith and trying to renue his faith,father dougal is a very stupid preist and just wants to play football and get a girl ,father jack is a drunk preist who repeats the words feck arse girls over and over,ms.doyle is the housekeeper who just wants to give ted a cup of tea.This show is soooooooooooo funny you have to see this show ,if not the best irish show ever and this the office ,da ali g show and faily towers are the best uk and ireland shows ever.Buy the holy trilogy you will laugh yourself silly.

Red Superfly
It is brilliant.

amity75
It's superb and shows how stupid and outdated the catholic church really is. RIP Dermot Morgan.

Spitback
Rip dermot tooo

fuct_up_kid
Yeah, RIP. I saw his house in Ireland. He used to commute from there every morning and be in the studios by 7 am!!

Spitback
Yeah he was a lengend

fuct_up_kid
he was.

oh and i love ireland. it's one of my favourite countries...what county do you come from?

Spitback
ireland

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.