Nick Cage's Best movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I would say my favorite one of his movies is Face Off. I luved him when he was castor troy. I didnt like when he was Sean/John Travolta in the body of Castor Troy. But he played his part awesome but I think he just was so cool with his two golden guuns and his on liners so great.

whats ur favorite movie of his

cgtuna21
in family man he was the best

JediKatarn1
I am with you on "Face Off."

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Nic's best movie is The Rock.

smoker4
Rumblefish and Bringing out the dead, rest are shite

Jim Colyer
World Trade Center

guy222
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS

The Rock

wink

botankus
Raising Arizona

exanda kane
Adaption, Raising Arizona or maybe even The Weather Man.

Don't even suggest The Rock.

guy222
Originally posted by exanda kane
Adaption, Raising Arizona or maybe even The Weather Man.

Don't even suggest The Rock.

I did

Its my favorite w/Nic

exanda kane
Poor choice.

SnakeEyes
The Weather Man for me.

Robtard
Originally posted by botankus
Raising Arizona

Thread should have been closed after that post. Hands down, that is his best movie and a superb movie overall.

guy222
Originally posted by exanda kane
Poor choice.

His pairing with Sean was fun

boriquaking55
lol @ some of these responses.

Adaptation or Leaving Las Vegas

DarthLazious
Gone in 60 Seconds.

MightyCelestial
My top 5 fave Nick Cage flicks:

5. Moonstruck - "Snap outta it!"

4. Matchstick Men - I really liked the chemistry between Nicholas Cage's character & that of actress, Alison Lohman. However, it may have been a bit too successful. It made it a bit hard to sell me on the ending twist of this movie. If it had, I'm sure that this movie would've came a bit higher on my list.

3. Adaptation - Nick Cage x's 2.

2. Leaving Las Vegas - My favorite part of this movie is the fact that it was never fully explored why Nick Cage's character wanted to off himself via alcoholism. The viewer is almost forced to come into the character's life with the same info that Elizabeth Shue's character& get to know him from that vantage point. It's a reminder that, many times, the addictions of those addicted tend to become bigger than whatever got them addicted in the first place. And instead of being analyzed or even understood, sometimes they just need to be approached at the very beginning with a caring & accepting face.

1. Raising Arizona - Now seriously, was there any doubt?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Yeah I totally agree. thumb up especially since the legend Sean Connery is in it. big grin

BruceSkywalker
I'd also say Leaving Las Vegas and Gone in Sixty Seconds

MildPossession
Definitely Leaving Las Vegas, one of his best films ever.

Nihilist
leaving last vegas

Impediment
Acting-wise, I'd go with Leaving Las Vegas.

Raising Arizona and Vampire's Kiss are, also, demented and funny films.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by DarthLazious
Gone in 60 Seconds.

ragesRemorse
Adaptation
Moonstruck
Raising Arizona

brocklanders
no love for con air?

"put... the bunny... back... in the box. "

SpaceMonkey
National Treasure

=Tired Hiker=
I can't believe nobody mentioned David Lynch's 'Wild At Heart', Cages best ever performance! If you haven't seen 'Wild At Heart', I highly reccomend it. I think it's Lynch's best work as well.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by botankus
Raising Arizona

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Yeah I totally agree. thumb up especially since the legend Sean Connery is in it. big grin

again I got to say The Rock.I mean you cant top that having the legend Sean Connery in it not to mention its a great movie.That was classic the way it all ended where he is looking at some film and he says-Honey you want to know who really killed JFK? that was great. Happy Dance Happy Dance thumb up great way to end it all. Happy Dance

Alpha Centauri
Raising Arizona.

-AC

celestialdemon
In my opinion, his best performance was in Raising Arizona. My favorite movie of his is The Rock.

Kumori Okami
Con Air was fantastic. I also think Ghost Rider and The Wicker Man. Family Man was okay, and The Rock... was decent... All in all, I would have to go with Con Air, though. It's my favorite movie of all time...

Toku King
"Wickerman". It's the most enjoyable movie ever.

Plutonic_Hat90
I'm not a huge Nick Cage fan, but I do know that Con Air kicked all kinds of ass. Great movie, but damn you, stupid corny ending

rox
con air.

i liked ghost rider but it was wierd watching him play a super hero

Quiero Mota
Face Off

Röland
Weather Man or Raising Arizona for me.

Leaving Las Vegas is really good too. The Rock isn't his best or that great of a movie but it is an enjoyable action flick.

veyron2008
I am going to have to agree with you, Face Off was a great flick.

D-Wag
I haven't seen all of his film's but one of my favorites is Lord of War, I though he did great in that film. I also enjoyed Gone in 60 Seconds, Matchstick Men, Wickerman, and The Rock.

Icy Ninja
not a big Nick Cage fan but i liked lord of war

Mark Question
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I can't believe nobody mentioned David Lynch's 'Wild At Heart', Cages best ever performance! If you haven't seen 'Wild At Heart', I highly reccomend it. I think it's Lynch's best work as well.

I'll back you up on that one... Sweet road movie.
Raising Arizona and 8MM round it out for me.

chico
Raising Arizona

Leaving las Vegas

I think these two are my faves and show the two sides of Cage I like.

EliotNess
Wild at Heart and Raising Arizona. Although I love watching Valley Girl, that's always great for a laugh. And I thought The Weather Man was underrated. Not perfect, but underrated.

chillmeistergen
He's appalling and has an annoying face.

J.P Jaeh_Poole
His hairline's weird. But I like him a lot.

I like him in Natinal Treasure, Ghost Rider and The Weather Man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.