Deadpool vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tron
Don't know if this has been done already, but what do y'all think?

Tron
Damn, talk about a dead thread, lol. I don't exactly know enough about either characters to make a good descision, but I know this would be a damn would fight. They're both practically immortal, so it would last a long ass time, and they're both damn good at what they do. Deathstroke's one of the few people that can hand Batman's ass to him, and Deadpool has a way of getting out of f*cked up situations, and irritating the hell out of people. If anyone has any views on this kind of fight, then by all means, let yourself be heard.

DarkCrawler
This is good thread. Both are immortal. And good fighters with healing factor. But I say that Deathstroke wins. He has more skill in my opinion, and he is capable to use 90% of his brain capacity. That makes him master tactician. And I think he is at least par on Deadpool in hand to hand combat.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Deathstroke would take this one simply because he is one step ahead of anyone he is fighting and he has that ability of precognition so that gives him a big advantage in a fist fight and not to mention is is super strong and has hightened sences.

Tron
Yeah, I wonder if Deadpool could talk enough sh*t to irritate and distract Deathstroke though.wink

DarkCrawler
Nah, Deathstroke is too smart for that.

Tron
True, but I'd never underestimate Deadpool's ability too really piss people off. lol

Darth Jello
Deadpool vs. Deathstroke

who wins suckas?

SnakeEyes
from what i have heard Deathstroke would win

manic_rage
Deadpool wins for not having a sh*t costume. And doesn't turn into a woman. Lady Deathstroke...WHAT?!?!

Mane
are you confusing Deathstroke and Lady Deathstrike?

i think Deathstroke would beat Deadpool due to his "90% brain usage" thing.

Tron
WTF, I opened this thread 2 weeks ago, and now y'all answer when someone else brings it up? Ain't that some shiznite, lol. Oh well, as long as my thread's back.wink

manic_rage
Didn't the DC Deathstroke become a woman for the teen titans or something. and whats with the half black half orange mask...it's sh*t.

Deadpooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool all the way

Mane
no he controled Tara if thats what you are thinking about. but he didnt turn into a woman.

Tron
That's not Deathstroke, that's Ravager. His daughter I believe.

SUPERMANDAMAN
LOL yea thats his daughter that would be some pretty crappy writing having him turn into a girl.

Viper
I voted cow nipple...just because it was there

DarkCrawler
Read the facts before you post.

Deadstrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooke all the way.

Darth Jello
well, they are both immortal

Asian Hulk
You too also Tron!!!just like you always insulting people!!!!isn't it?

Tron
Huh? I wasn't insulting anybody? I just said I didn't understand what you were saying on that thread. What's you're problem, and why are you going all the way to another thread to ay that? That doesn't make any damn sense.

Asian Hulk
OK I give up to you with your friend Mane.

Tron
Ummmm, right What the f**k?

Dude, you're still making little sense right now, and I don't know who pushed you're buttons but don't take it out on me. I just said what you said on the Punisher & DD vs. Blackheart & Shuma Gorath thread didn't make any sense, and if you have a problem with that then I feel sorry for ya. Anyways, I don't have time for this shit, I'm goin' to bed.

And one other thing. Not that I have a problem with Mane or anything, but don't go associating me with someone else just because they said something you didn't like. If you have a problem with Mane, take it to him personally, just don't go bringing me into it.

SUPERMANDAMAN
EDIT

manjaro
they are both the same ppl, with the exeption of the healing factor, so i say deadpool. c,mon one is slade, and the other is wade for crying out loud

DarkCrawler
Umm...Deathstroke was actually created before Deadpool...and Deathstroke has healing factor and immortality, too.

Tron
Well, Deathstroke is smarter, a master tactician rivaling Batman, and of course has his precognition. If it weren't for the little bit of morals he had, he could probably be the Doom-Lite of DC.

Tron
:BUMP:wink

Nataku8188
Deadpool beat taskmaster by using the same thing hell beat deathstroke with... completely unpredictable dance-fighting style.

Deadpool isn't a slouch either... he took out the four winds triads all with one shot to the heart, mid fall... after being knocked through the ceiling. Sure, deathstroke could too, but I'm just saying deadpool isn't your average merc.

emraldguardian
Im going with Deathstroke on this one he has to many advantages.

Fieldy69
i think deadpool is coller and i also think he is a copy of deathstroke

Tron
Well, the only things that make him a copy is his name, healing factor, and the fact that he's a merc. Other than that, they are two completely different characters, in personality and the way they work.

theflyxx
Deathstroke.

I think he's a better overall tactician and strategist.

Kontraz
maybe i'm just slow or something, but deadpool seems like a marvel rip-off of deathstroke. I mean really, they dress similarly... they fight almost the same, they both have healing factors (to an extent), ds's name is "slade wilson" and dp's name is "wade wilson". So... who's version would win... DC's or Marvel? Deathstroke or Deadpool???

long pig
lol you're not slow at all. DP is an exact rip off. The guy who wrote and drew DS made up DP after DC fired him.

and Deathstroke would own DP so hard its not funny.

King Burger
I think Deadpool's healing factor is notably faster
than Deathstroke's, but otherwise Deathstroke's
fighting abilities and physical abilities probably
surpass Deadpool's.

long pig
DeathStroke has re-attached his arm after it was severed. it just healed back on.

DP has nothing on DS...but they are both immortal.

What was DP greatest feat?
What was DS' greatest feat?

Superherovandal
DS beat most of the JL

King Burger
Didn't Deadpool once re-construct most of his head
after it was blown off? Heard that here somewhere.

long pig
yea, dp healed his head.

deathstroke maybe could too.

Deadpool couldnt hit him, someone who moves 10x the normal human speed is hard to hit.

DS outclasses DP in every possible way, cept MABYE his healing, cuz DS' healing was inconsistant for a lil while.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Superherovandal
DS beat most of the JL

he beat the damn reserves, come on let's be real now he fought superman and the other's he will be in the icu .

Sentry
Kyle is a dumb a$$. He threw a punch at DS. Why throw a punch at someone who's stronger, faster, and better fighter than you are while you have a GL ring on your finger, which is one of the most powerful weapons in the universe, and not use that? He deserved to get his fingers broken.

Sentry
Yeah, back to the subject, Deathstroke takes this.

long pig
Thats not the first time deathstroke whooped kyle, he almost yanked GL's ring off his finger one time before until Aquaman came in, then deathstroke kicked his ass too.

Yeah, he beat the reserves, minus the big three.
Didnt DS have something to do with the synthetic kryptonite?

K3VIL
DeadPool has regenerated from being reduced to a chunk of flesh and bones, and even from a hand.
Thanks to Weapon X he has enhanced strenght, reflexes, and speed.
He's not at DS level, but he's slightly under him, it would be a good fight.

DarkCrawler
Deadstroke is an immortal, he can't die permanently.

long pig
From what i know of DP, he doesnt have super strength or speed or reflexes, he just has a healing factor that isnt as good as wolverines.

Other than his sub-wolverine healing, DP isnt enhanced at all.

Gryn Jabar
Deadpool, if only for the fact he's a Marvel character.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Deadpool, if only for the fact he's a Marvel character.

Ha. And they say we don't have a Marvel bias on this forum... laughing out loud

DS

-DM

Kontraz
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

yeah, but to win doesnt always mean to kill... I mean, if that was the case, then most villians and heroes in both marvel and DC would have extremely low fight records....

srankmissingnin
Deadpool's healing factor is much better then Wolverines and while DP isn't as strong as DS that is about the only physical area where the two aren't very close to call. In the end I give it Wade since he has shown that he will do almost anything for a win, look at his fight against Sabretooth! He shoved his arm down his throat and cut it off.

And really DS isn't likely to do anything to keep Wade down.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Kontraz
yeah, but to win doesnt always mean to kill... I mean, if that was the case, then most villians and heroes in both marvel and DC would have extremely low fight records....

...and Punisher is the best

Kontraz
lol, well of course punisher would be an exception!

but i still give teh fight to slade... he hasnt been known to give up easily...

long pig
DS outclasses DP in every single area. Even in the arsenal department DS has more weapons.

Theyre both crazy, any dont care about innocents getting hurt, itd be a cool fight but, DP has no chance.

He's an awesome character, but not good enough to hurt slade.

DP's healing isnt as good as wolverines, unless theyve gave him a power boost.
Other than that, hes a sub peak human.

srankmissingnin
Dude... what are you talking about? You've aren't very knowledgeable about Pool are you? He has enhanced speed, agilty and strength, he has said so himself, and his healing factor was better then Wolverine's even before Wade got the Weapon X boost.

EDIT: According to Cable/ Deadpool 13, Wade as superhuman strength.

long pig
Are you serious? i know a lot about him from 1997-99 but like I said, he may have gotten a powerboost.

Because his healing was referred to as less than wolverine, everything else was slightly enhanced, below or near Cap'n America.

"SUPERHUMAN POWERS: Deadpool possesses a superhuman healing factor derived from that of the mutant Wolverine that allows him to regenerate damaged or destroyed areas of his cellular structure at a rate far greater than that of an ordinary human. The speed at which this healing factor works varies in direct proportion to the severity of the damage Deadpool suffers. This healing factor also affords Deadpool a virtual immunity to poisons and most drugs, as well as an enhanced resistance to diseases and an extended life span. Unlike Wolverine's natural healing factor, Deadpool's is mentally driven to a partial extent."

First, god damn they ripped deathstroke off! his healing works the exact same way!

anyways, it doesnt say anything about superhuman anything except healing, and I can recall reading that its below wolverines unless he focuses on it, which leaves him open to attack in a fight.

DP is not super-human, he is sub peak at most.

long pig
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Dude... what are you talking about? You've aren't very knowledgeable about Pool are you? He has enhanced speed, agilty and strength, he has said so himself, and his healing factor was better then Wolverine's even before Wade got the Weapon X boost.

EDIT: According to Cable/ Deadpool 13, Wade as superhuman strength.

You do know who DP is right?

He had no powers before weapon x dumbass, how else would he have been dying of cancer?

The whole reason he agreed to be a guine pig for WX was for wolverines healing, which cured his cancer.

And you ask me id i know what im talking about.

unless something stupidly new came up, hes below Cap'n A and his healing below Wolvie, unless he concentrates.

srankmissingnin
Errr... when the new Weapon X comics came up a year or two ago, Deadpool was recruited and several issues (they were among the last 10 of his series i believe) became Deadpool Agent of Weapon X. His healing factor was boosted up by Weapon X at this time.

And trust me his attributes are enhanced human and his strength is superhuman if only slightly.

long pig
Like i said, if he had a super boost i wouldnt know.

if he has then i concied.

He is enhanced, but no where near the level of deathstroke.

DP is smart too, i know this. But nowhere near DS.

DP's healing is exactly like DS's, it would be a great fight...but I think DS is a large bit better in everything compared to DP.

srankmissingnin
and I feel the exact opposite... I guess we need to agree to disagree?

Arsenal
I haven't read any comics with DP but he sounds like a crazy mofo to me. DS is probably the better tactician and, after seeing DP's healing ability, he'd likely resort to decapitation.

long pig
i agree Arsenal.

Srank, thats all we can do!big grin but we both agree on how awesome DP is tho.

srankmissingnin
Yeah DP is the man and DS is pure badass but he has no damn business hitting the Flash or jumping through fans.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Arsenal
I haven't read any comics with DP but he sounds like a crazy mofo to me. DS is probably the better tactician and, after seeing DP's healing ability, he'd likely resort to decapitation.

It'll grow back. But the real question is, out of which end ?

Arsenal
Originally posted by Nataku8188
It'll grow back. But the real question is, out of which end ?
Jeez that's kind of creepy. DS would realize that DP is one crazy SOB and leave. He doesn't have all day to think up ways to kill him.

Nataku8188
DP would do to DS what he did to black swan. Kaboom.

long pig
DS stabbed the flash didnt make sense until it was explained to me.

DS had a trail of bombs set up and he knew flash would try to rush him from behind so he set off the trail of bombs as flash rushed him (flash doesnt go from 0-lightspeed automatically) flash rushed him but was caught off guard by having to doge the bomb trail and thats when DS stabbed him.

Jumping throught fans made sense too. because written at full ability hes crazy fast with unbelievable reaction time, but written badly hes basically Cap'n americas equal. which imo is cool.

""Jeez that's kind of creepy. DS would realize that DP is one crazy SOB and leave. He doesn't have all day to think up ways to kill him.""

Probably, but they could fight forever, both are immortal.

srankmissingnin
Doesn't matter if Flash is running at light speed or not (he was probably close to it though) because his perception and reaction time do. I trust I don't need to explain this.

long pig
I know where youre coming from, DS and everyone else would look like they are standing still.

But, the bombs explode faster than the flash could have been going in the small space he could run. (bombs blow up and shrapnel goes faster or as fast as flash was running)

That said, Flash wasnt paying attention to slade, he was busy dodging the land mines.....so he ran into the sword.

srankmissingnin
By the time DS arm went from point a to point b it would have been like a year in Flash's prepective... it's like getting hit by one of those old guys on a scooter when saw him coming straight at you five minutes earlier.

long pig
Nah, he had it like that before they even knew he was there.

They didnt see him until he spoke then they saw him, his set off the bombs all the while still having the sword behind him.

He planned it out perfectly.

Even said in a GA inner thought "he is ten moves ahead of us"

Kontraz
By the time DS arm went from point a to point b it would have been like a year in Flash's prepective... it's like getting hit by one of those old guys on a scooter when saw him coming straight at you five minutes earlier.

yeah, but in that same issue, they also say that he is "faster where it counts", which i'm guessing is reaction time.... he was able to move the sword faster than wally could react to it... or something...

Arsenal
He planted the bombs in a specific row/order so Wally would run around them straight into the sword. I don't think that should've happened though. Wally is smarter/faster to fall for that in my opinion. He should've seen the sword and dodged (maybe even vibrated?) around it and knocked out Slade.

Kontraz
yeah, but slade's reaction time is faster than wally's. Wally might do a lot of things quick, but slade's reaction time renders pretty much as pre-cog, only both defensive and offensive. Wally probably didnt glance at the sword till it was too late (even for him)

Swanky-Tuna
I still have a hard time believing someone with peak human or even enhanced human speeds could hit Flash with anything.

Kontraz
dont get me wrong... its definately a stretch...

long pig
I agree, its a stretch, but its possible.

lets say im Flash:

I see DS and he sees me, i think to myself "ill rush him" but DS reaction time is unearthy...like Kon said.....it's borderline precog.

I as flash run at him, then the trail of bombs are going off and i have to dodge them, taking me by surprise and making be not look where im going. then bam! i hit the sword.

The first time i seen this is was like WTF no way!
then a friend explained it to me.

srankmissingnin
I don't think you guys under stand how fast light speed really is. DS has fast reaction time but the Flash has ran from a collapsing bridge to a libary read every book on architecture, memorized every set of blue prints, ran to the construction yard gathered up everything he needed, ran back to the bridge and fixed it all in the span of a second or two. Thats how fast the Flashes mind works, thats how fast his reaction time is.

There is no way to explain it that would help it make any sense at all

Arsenal
the Flash has ran from a collapsing bridge to a libary read every book on architecture, memorized every set of blue prints, ran to the construction yard gathered up everything he needed, ran back to the bridge and fixed it all in the span of a second or two.
Wasn't that Impulse?

long pig
Flash doesnt go from 0-light speed in 1 second, Flash was probably only going the speed of sound. He only has three or four feet to run, then the bombs distract him then hits the sword.

Why would flash run at someone at light speed that is just standing there? He didnt know slade was planning anything. He probably thought, ill run to him and grab the detonater.

Slade was just too smart and fast for all of them. i'm sure the borderline precog didnt hurt either.

srankmissingnin
Doesn't matter how fast he was running his preception and reaction time are always the same, it makes no sense for him to get hit.

And Arsenal it was the Flash.

long pig
his reaction time is always light speed? or you mean his reaction is always as fast as he is running?

He's just like anyone, if you're running and something distracts you i.e bombs, you can run into something.

the bombs explode faster than Flash could run in such a small place.

K3VIL
Slade reaction time is not above that of Flash.He possess a sort of precog ability that told him where the Flash was going to perform his attack.Or better say it's not precog but just high level of superhuman senses, not on par with Wally's perceptions, but sufficient to outmatch him if he's underrating the enemy or isn't acting smart.
Anyway DPool is immortal too, he's "cursed" with Immortality, even if throwed into the sun, he'll be back.He has grow back from a chunk of flesh and bones.

long pig
I'd like to see this fight happen, i doubt it ever will due to the fact Marvel would have to admit stealing the character from DC.

srankmissingnin
My perception is the same right now as it is when I'm running... it doesn't magicly speed up or slow down. The Flash's is the same.

Remember the first Spider-man movie when he fought Flash Thompson and his fist was moving in slowmotion? Will times that by a million and explain to me how Peter could have been hit by the punch?

Kontraz
well, if he was talking to mj, didnt have a spider-sense, and had his face turned....

flash was focused on slade himself, not his blade, and was distracted by the bombs, and unless he actually sees something, he probablywouldnt notice it.

long pig
Ok i get what you're saying.

OK so lets say you are running at the speed of sound(as fast as flash could have possibly went in the space he was in), then a bomb goes off, the bomb explodes faster than you are running so you must dodge the pieces of shrapnel and fire , making you distracted while you're running...not looking where you are going...you run into a sword that was planted there before you started running in the first place.

long pig
Would you compaire Slades pre-cog/superreaction time to spidermans spidey sense?

srankmissingnin
An explotion doesn't happen at mach 10, they to would have been slowmotion to the Flash and since DS would have had to have positioned his sword their before the Flash started to run, actually running into makes the Flash pretty damn stupied. As soon as Flash saw the sword he would have had soooooooooooooooooooo much time to change is direction and avoid the attack. There is no possible way to justify it.

long pig
you're saying an explotion isnt faster than sound? That doesnt sound right, bullets go faster than sound. Bombs should too.

plus he DID put the sword there before flash ran.

Flash was too busy avoiding the blast to slow down and avoid running into the sword. dont get me wrong, its a bit far fetched.

The members of JLA and titans have always underestimated Deathstrokes capabilities. Thats the only way he coulda pulled all this off.

GL did twice. and got broken fingers twice.

manjaro
deadpool once came back from being swallowed by cable, actuallly cable needed DP healing factor to get a hold on the a virus that overrides his teleke on his original Virus and the same virus was melting Dp.

so Dp needed Cables virus(original) to override the new virus, and cable needed the healing factor, so once DP was reduced to a puddle cable swalloed him down. they traded DNA cable threw him up and he reformed.

Deathstroke on the other hand as far as his reaction time b4 he kneecapped impulse, he said "you maybe able to leap around at the speed of sound, but you stopped for a second, and then you became a target." blam!

then in the next issue when impulse renamed himself kid flash, after he was pucnhing DS a zillion miles an hour slade said, "you're fast, but so am i" then he side stepped him and kicked in the ribs, and sent him reeling.

DS limited precog and enhnaced speed strentgh and reflexes is what will give him the slight advantage, over DP but it would be a stalemate as both are immortal

with regards to the collapsing bridge thing i believe that was barry allen back in the day

leonidas
this would be a cool fight. wonder if dp would get on ds's nerves so much that ds would actually kill HIMSELF??

ds 6/10

jgiant
whats up bitches?

willRules
maybe i'm just slow or something, but deadpool seems like a marvel rip-off of deathstroke. I mean really, they dress similarly... they fight almost the same, they both have healing factors (to an extent), ds's name is "slade wilson" and dp's name is "wade wilson". So... who's version would win... DC's or Marvel? Deathstroke or Deadpool???

Yes Deadpool is a ripoff of Deathstroke but I prefer Deadpool myself..........

And I think that Wade beats Slade

golem370
I personally don't understand the thing about deathstroke who has he beat thats so good?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by golem370
I personally don't understand the thing about deathstroke who has he beat thats so good? How about Hawkman, Green Lantern(Kyle), Flash and Zatanna all at the same time.

golem370
How ?

snoopdogg
How ? Its a long story. Read Identity Crisis #3.

He used his brain and outsmarted everyone of them. It was actually kinda cool.

Green Arrow stabbed him in the eye while he was trying to overtake Kyles ring if I remember right.

golem370
What is his powers

snoopdogg
What is his powers Take Batman and then add strength, healing factor, speed, and intelligence.

Deadpool is a Deathstroke wannabe. So sad.

golem370
Deathstroke vs Bloodstone

Adopted Name: Ulysses Bloodstone
Identity: Publicly known
Legal Status: None
Place of Birth: Northern Vanahelm, European continent, circa 8250 B.C.
Place of Death: New York, New York
Marital Status: Unknown
Group Affiliation: None
Known Relatives: None
First Appearance: MARVEL PRESENTS #1
Final Appearance: RAMPAGING HULK #8

History: The man who would one day call himself Bloodstone was born about ten thousand years ago, at the dawn of the Hyborian Age, into a small nomadic tribe who occupied the area that would one day be called Scandanavia. One of his tribe's foremost hunters, bloodstone was hunting for food one day when he encountered the extradimensional being Ulluxy'l Kwan Tae Syn, the guardian of the bloodstone. The bloodstone was an unearthly crystal which had recently materialized on Earth and which housed the Hellfire Helix, a non-organic life form from another universe that possessed great mystical power. In order to exist within Earth's Dimension, the Helix had to encase itself within the protective crystal. The Helix desired to conquer the Earth, and to this end required a native life form to be its agent. Thus its servant Ulluxy'l lured Bloodstone to its lair and offered the savage a portion of the gem's power. Irradiated by the bloodstone, the hunter was endowed with superhuman strength. Returning to his tribe, he demonstrated his power and told his awestruck people how they too might acquire his gift. The entire tribe accompanied him back to Ulluxy'l's lair and were arranged in formation before the gem. The bloodstone then bombarded the assembled human beings with its energies, psychically absorbing their minds while killing their bodies. When Bloodstone realized what was happening, he lunged upon the gem, causing it to explode into hundreds of fragments. One of these geometrically perfect pieces imbedded itself into Bloodstone's sternum; the others were scattered across the planet. Although his people had perished by the power of Helix, he had become immortal. He dedicated himself to extracting revenge upon the being he held responsible for his people's death, and eventually took the name Ulysses Bloodstone. Ulluxy's determined to locate and gather the many fragmentd of the great gem in order to one day reassemble it.

For a hundred centuries, the two antagonists pursued their goals. To keep Bloodstone from reaching him, Ulluxy'l dispatched hordes of extradimensionally-born monsters to kill him. Bloodstone managed to triumph over the many creatures sent against him but only succeeded in locating his arhfoe a handful of time over the millennia. When he lost Ulluxy'l's trail completely, and was not involved in learning new languages, skills, or knowledge, Bloodstone went into a self-induced suspended animation, sometimes for up to a century at a time. By the early 20th Century, Ulluxy'l had assembled all but four of the gem's fragments, while Bloodstone had acquired a fortune through mercenary work and shrewd investments. By the later part of the 20th Century, Bloodstone had established headquarters in six different locations across the globe, each equipped with hand-picked operatives. His main base of operations was the small Pacific isle he called Bloodstone Island. Bloodstone had become very proficient at modern weaponry as well as applied technology.

Ulluxy'l in the meantime, had been contracted by a group calling itself the Conspiracy, who unknown to the extradimensional being, had been organized by the very Hellfire Helix that he served. Ulluxy'l was suspicious of the Conspirators and how they learned of the mystic gem, but had no choice but to cooperate with them. Requiring only two gem fragments (including the one on Bloodstone's chests) to complete the crystal, Ulluxy'l stepped up his attacks on Bloodstone, aided the resources of the Conspiracy. Ulluxy'l was killed during his attack on Bloodstone Island, however, by the evolved human scientist called Centurius, who sought Ulluxy'l's place in the five-person Conspiracy. After vanquishing a number of the Conspiracy's agents, Bloodstone was taken captive by the human sorcerer Kaballa, one of the five Conspiracy members, in his lair beneath Central Park. Bloodstone was then told that the Helix had purposely chosen him as its recipient ten millennia ago so that it might have a mobile host through which to observe the evolving human species. To that end, Ulluxy'l served as his eternal nemesis, giving Bloodstone reason to wander the globe and come into contact with all walks of humanity. The Helix no longer required Bloodstone for that purpose and organized the conspiracy with promises of immortality and power in order to set the stage for the next phase of its plan. His will subverted, Bloodstone submitted to a surgical operation by Conspiracy member Dr. Juden Bardham which removed the Bloodstone from his chest, killing him the process.

The Five Conspirators then took the remaining piece of the bloodstone and joined it to the assembled gem in a ceremony. The Helix had deluded the Conspirators with its promise of power, however, and simply used their special natural energies to bond together its fragments. In the process, the Conspirators' bodies were destroyed. Bloodstone, still possessing residual energy from his years of symbiosis with the gem, rose zombie-like from the operating table on which he died, and instinctively sought out the restored bloodstone. Mystically entering the consciousness of the Helix, Bloodstone obsessively found Hellfire Helix itself, and managed by sheer psychic strength to destroy it. The Helix dissipated, the crystalline body it was building for itself shattered, and the essence of the Conspirators died. Bloodstone's body then crumbled to dust, having finally exacted revenge on the true being who killed his tribe ten thousand years before.

Height: 6 ft. 2 in.
Weight: 255 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blond

Strength Level: Bloodstone possesses superhuman strength, enabling him to lift (press) about five tons.

Known Superhuman Powers: Apart from his superhuman strength, the bloodstone also conferred upon Bloodstone vast regeneration powers, enabling him to recover from virtually any form of injury up to the dispersion of a vital portion of his bodily molecules.

The bloodstone also conferred upon him vast regenerative powers, enabling him to recover from virtually any form of injury up to the dispersion of a significant portion of his bodily molecules. The period of regeneration would vary according to the severity of the injury. To regenerate a missing leg once took him about a decade, during which time he slept in self-induced suspended animation. Bloodstone's reflexes and five senses were also heightened to a functional level of about 1.5 times that of an Olympic athlete. Over the millennia, he mastered virtually every form of combat and martial art devised by man.

Bloodstone had an invisible "third eye" on his forehead, granting him a number of extrasensory perceptions, including the ability to see human auras (permitting him to see people in the dark) and the ability to mentally travel to one of the astral planes of existence.

Weapons: Bloodstone had become proficient with nearly every type of weapon ever fashioned by man. In modern times, he relied mostly on knife, .45 automatics, and a specially designed sawed-off shotgun.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Take Batman and then add strength, healing factor, speed, and intelligence.

Deadpool is a Deathstroke wannabe. So sad.

Not at all. Deadpool is a mockery of deathstroke.

snoopdogg
Not at all. Deadpool is a mockery of deathstroke. Thats what I said.

8bitChris
That, and Deadpool is infinately cooler than Deathstroke.

Nataku8188
A wannabe and a mockery are totaly different.

dawsey28
maybe i'm just slow or something, but deadpool seems like a marvel rip-off of deathstroke. I mean really, they dress similarly... they fight almost the same, they both have healing factors (to an extent), ds's name is "slade wilson" and dp's name is "wade wilson". So... who's version would win... DC's or Marvel? Deathstroke or Deadpool??? big grin

long pig
A very good mockery, if I do say so myself.

How long will it be till there is a "Deadpool kills the marvel universe" comic out?
I remember #0 was sorta like that.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Its a long story. Read Identity Crisis #3.

He used his brain and outsmarted everyone of them. It was actually kinda cool.

Green Arrow stabbed him in the eye while he was trying to overtake Kyles ring if I remember right.
He also once took out GreenLantern (Hal) and Aquaman at the same time.

He's just too damn smart for his own good, plus he's a physical beast.

Nataku8188
Deadpool kills the marvel universe was drawn, but never lettered. I have a copy on my computer. Maybe I'll post the scans sometime.

Juntai
Slade is also immortal, you guys keep forgetting that.
He uses 90% of his brain...nobody thinks quicker on the fly.
The world moves in slow motion to him, he's downed Flash everytime they've seen eachother.
Super healing factor, similar to Wolverine, but more active and less plot induced.
Enhanced Strength, Speed, Reflexes..
His sword and staff are adamantium equivelent, and he can shoot blasts out of the staff that can take down even the strongest of heros.
Not sure if the armor is unbreakable, then again I don't recall anything ever peircing it.
In his series he took down the JLA one by one as they all tried to apprehend him, until Superman had to come...
Former leader of the Teen Titans, he's battled the group a few times since.. it usually takes the expanded team to stop Slade's plans, probably 15 or more of em need to attack at once.
In Identity Crisis, he downed Elongated man, Green Lanter , Hawkman, Zatanna, The Atom, and The Flash, all at once, in a matter of seconds.
Currently Deathstroke joined forces with Lex Luthor, Talia Al Ghul, Black Adam, and Dr Psycho, to begin forming "The Society."

grey fox
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

There can only be one......

Juntai
I used to be a tabletop RPer, Vampire, D&D and all that, well it so happens that I had the game "DC heros" as well, although none of the other guys ever wanted to really get down to playing it. Anyways, I just broke out the game, and they have cards giving stats for all the characters back then, which was almost right after the Crisis on Infinite Earths... 85/86 is when the game came out...

Anyways I just pulled a handfull of the cards, and happen to still have my Deathstroke card, even though I lost a bunch of em... and his "initiative" which determines who goes first in a conflict is higher than all but Batman and Flash...
His strength is a 9, which means he could lift a Semi Truck or an Elephant or an armored personell vehicle without even rolling, it's an automatic action. If he wanted to perform a "Feat", he could boost his stat and could probably easily throw a battle tank or possibly a blue whale.

lol.

Nataku8188
Deathstroke will lose the same way taskmaster lost, because you can be as smart as you want, but it's impossible to predict what Deadpool will do. He'd just break out the electric slide, grab his crotch then set off a suitcase nuke. Blammo. Several hours later, the whole fiasco occurs again as they both recover.

Tron
I personally don't understand the thing about deathstroke who has he beat thats so good?

Among the people already mentioned, he also beat Batman into the concrete.

Not at all. Deadpool is a mockery of deathstroke.

So true, and a does good one at that. I would like to see this done, just to see Deadpool say Deathstroke stole his name and gimmick.laughing out loud

Deathstroke will lose the same way taskmaster lost, because you can be as smart as you want, but it's impossible to predict what Deadpool will do. He'd just break out the electric slide, grab his crotch then set off a suitcase nuke. Blammo. Several hours later, the whole fiasco occurs again as they both recover.

Yeah, and Slade could kill off Taskmaster too, probably much easier I might add. (Don't go opening a new thread for this though, was there's already one on herewink)

golem370
Slade my be a badass in DC but there are a ton of guys one on one in Marvel who would take his head off period like venom carnage Spiderman Sabretooth Havok rogue and other to mant to be named

willRules
Slade is amazing but Wade would kill him, Wade's healing factor makes wolverine's look like a pansy....................

K3VIL
Originally posted by willRules
Slade is amazing but Wade would kill him, Wade's healing factor makes wolverine's look like a pansy....................
Slade outclass Wade in every sector, Wade just heal a bit faster.
Slade is far stronger, more skilled and experienced, ruthless.
And he prefer to make facts instead of talking.
Slade my be a badass in DC but there are a ton of guys one on one in Marvel who would take his head off period like venom carnage Spiderman Sabretooth Havok rogue and other to mant to be named
If someone hires Deathstroke to kill the guys in your list:
Spider-Man will go down, he's nothing special as a target, a mid level metahuman.
Carnage and Venom, will go down faster, Slade can exploit their weakness and murder them without giving them a chance.
Havok even with the range advantage, can't react faster than Slade and certainly hasn't faced guys like Slade.
Rogue, uh current Rogue absorb others powers, a 9mm bullet to the head can't be absorbed.
Try again my friend

TwisterGameX
Deadpool Vs Deathstroke

If done post the link.

long pig
Slade. 8/10

Faster/Stronger/Smarter/Better Fighter/Better Weapons

TwisterGameX
Healing factor Happy Dance

long pig
Oh, DP's is better than Slade's.

That just means he'll heal after Slade chops him in half and throws him in the river.

8bitChris
DS probably takes it. He's still lame though.

DP is a knockoff, but he's enjoyed much success as a character than DS ever will.

DP has carried his own numerous comic serieses(haha?) for a long time now!

Who know that a funny DS without those stupid pirate booties and a decent color scheme would be so cool? laughing

The Ion
I'd actually give it to Wade. Slade depends on his ability to figure out his opponent but who can really figure out Deadpool?

Plus I like him more so yeah.

the Darkone
And now since Death likes Deadpool, he might be getting some upgrades.

long pig
Slade is cooler, he's so confident in his asskickeration ability, he makes a costume that shows he's blind in one eye.

But I get what you're saying, if the original is too complicated to understand, try a kiddie knock-off version.

TwisterGameX
the death is the original right ? dead pool ripped off slade ?

8bitChris
Originally posted by long pig
Slade is cooler, he's so confident in his asskickeration ability, he makes a costume that shows he's blind in one eye.

But I get what you're saying, if the original is too complicated to understand, try a kiddie knock-off version.

Yeah cooler. Right.

Orange briefs? You have got to be kidding me.

Deadpool isn't very kiddie. His jokes would go over their head. He's just different.

DS complicated? Right. He covers one of his eyes...ooohh...the intricacy is making my head hurt.

Get off your high horse.

For the record, DS's costume looks ridiculous nomatter how many eyes he is covering.

Lame.

Two mini-series, DP 1-69, Agent X 1-15, and Cable and Deadpool 1-who knows when are strong indicators of how much cooler DP is than DS. After all, being cool is having the admiration of the public right? DP carries his series and is great in the right writers hands.

DP has probably made more guest appearances than DS has made appearances :P.

long pig
No, being cool has nothing to do with admiration of the public. Which is exactly my point, Slade is more mature/complicated a read than DP.

DP is a kid version, which is fine, I think he's great in small doses.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by 8bitChris
Yeah cooler. Right.

Orange briefs? You have got to be kidding me.

laughing

TwisterGameX
No, being cool has nothing to do with admiration of the public. Which is exactly my point, Slade is more mature/complicated a read than DP.

DP is a kid version, which is fine, I think he's great in small doses.

the death is the original right ? dead pool ripped off slade ?

Is pool an xman or some shit.

long pig
Yeah, Deathstroke is the original. DP is a rehash.

Rob Liefeld or whatever his name is, is well known for stealing ideas.

He's not an x-man, he's just a merc with fart jokes.

TwisterGameX

Dc and marvel rip each other off, so damn much.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Dc and marvel rip each other off, so damn much.

Well Deadpool is a blant ripoff

Deathstroke-Slade Wilson
Deadpool-Wade Wilson

Both have similar costume designs, mercenaries, both gained powers from experiments, healing factors, immortal, etc.

Here's DP bio:
http://www.mutanthigh.com/deadpool.html

Here's DS's bio:
http://titanstower.com/source/whoswho/deathstroke.html

I completly agree with long pig that Deathstroke has more depth and is definetly more complicated. Does that take anything from Deadpool? nope. He's still a great character in his own right....and another Canadiansmile

TwisterGameX
They both are kool as hell. Wolverine had the first healing factor, and dc stole it......I THINK....

EsteemedLeader
No, DS's healing is way different.

And DS had his own series, two of them in fact. 'Deathstroke, the Terminator' and 'Deathstroke: The Hunted'.

TwisterGameX
How does it work ?

EsteemedLeader
Not entirely sure, but I do know that it isn't as good as DP or Wolverine.

Slade got gunned down and woke up months later in a morgue, so it's nowhere near as fast.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
No, DS's healing is way different.

And DS had his own series, two of them in fact. 'Deathstroke, the Terminator' and 'Deathstroke: The Hunted'.

Of course it's different, but it's still a healing factor.

8bitChris

For the record, DS aint an original anything. The whole masked assassin has been done to death. The insane Merc with a Mouth will forever be more original than that one-eyed masked martial artist in tighty orangies and pirate boots. DS is the rehash of the rehash of the rehash etc...

Whine whine..."...but...but you just don't understand DS. He is so complicated..." Cheese it. He's not. You want me to stop oversimplyfying DS? You could stop doing it to DP lol.

and I guess it's a good thing Liefield is over at DC now then. Maybe he can play around with DS a bit and the Teen Titans.

DP>DS

Cooler too.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by 8bitChris

and I guess it's a good thing Liefield is over at DC now then. Maybe he can play around with DS a bit and the Teen Titans.

Only for a few issues of Teen Titans; basically doing a filler ark that lasts I think just 3 issues.

8bitChris
http://www.ohomemquecomiasabonetes.blogger.com.br/Deathstroke.gif

OMG!!! SO cool! *cries in joy*

He's a damn pedophile for crying out loud! The only good thing he ever did was kick Batman's ass.

8bitChris
Now we're talking...

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/covers/deadpool/deadpool3-65.jpg

long pig
Well, isn't that new!

I mean, he's sitting in a chair with a stripper! AND HE'S GOT A CLASS OF WINE!

Another stolen rehashed idea, and from something as shitty as rap videos no less.

Slade=Solid character.
Wade=Comic relief.

He'll last as long as 13 year olds find fart jokes funny. That's a long time.

8bitChris
Well, isn't that new!

I mean, he's sitting in a chair with a stripper! AND HE'S GOT A CLASS OF WINE!

Another stolen rehashed idea, and from something as shitty as rap videos no less.

Slade=Solid character.
Wade=Comic relief.

He'll last as long as 13 year olds find fart jokes funny. That's a long time.

Slade isn't a solid character he's a rehash. You're just too scared to admit it. He's not that cool. The best pictures i've ever seen of him were the ones Jinzin drew. He's lame, and he likes little girls.

DP has probably made only one fart joke his entire career. He is a solid character in his own right. Obviously, you've never read any of Casey's run on DP because it took a long look at his psychosis and what makes him tick. Yeah he's crazy, but there is a lot more too it.

You're oversimplifying just because you're scared to admit that the jokes are not the only reason for DP's much greater success than DS's.

Slade is an old man. A ridiculous looking one at that. Good thing there are new improvements being made all the time in fall facets of life. laughing

Oh, and Wade (Or should i say Jack?) is only comic relief when he makes guest apperances. When you're busy starring in your own series all the time (something Slade doesn't have much experience with.) you don't really have time to be the relief.

Maybe we could call Slade "Evil Relief".

long pig
Dude, calm down. I'm just dicking with you. It's not serious.

I got most of DP's first appearances, I had actually drawn up a tattoo of his face to get on my 18th birthday. But, I decided I'd much rather get laid.

I was a deadpool fan way before Slade. wink

8bitChris
Don't dick with me then use getting laid in the next sentence!

No hard feelings man. I just loves me some Deadpool haha :P

Have a good one manno.

TwisterGameX
show a pic of dead pool without the mask!!

8bitChris
How about Deadpool in the old Jean Grey's old uniform?!?!

http://www.mcfarland.co.uk/sarah/deadpool.jpg

He found it when he thought he joined the X-men and needed a uniform!

TwisterGameX
And i thought slades orange underwear was bad...this is just....just....nasty...Do you have a picf while he is not in drag or burnt.

8bitChris
Haha, he always looks like that under his costume. DP's body is constantly regenerating itself. The result is the scared or deformed look you see.

Look up Agent X if you want. That is pretty much what Wade looks like with his mask off.

He did look exactly like Tom Cruise for a while though. (Well, "Thom Cruise" in the comic-verse) That was a trick by the Thunder God Loki though, and Deadpool hated it.

**Edit**
Here. Although, I'm sure if you look you can find much worse pics.

http://www.x-forums.org/images/wade_02.jpg

Where's Nataku? He'll have my back on this topic haha.

TwisterGameX
The dude has jeans underwear on...DUDE...look!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>