The Birth Of Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

memphisbleekgb
what do u make of this then do u belive he was placed inside of shmi by a sith lord artificial insemination job or other please comment

Boris
Erm no lol, it was stated in the film that she just got pregnant one day by the force it's self.

Dou
Palpy used hypnotricks

Jedi Priestess
memphis hun, this topic has been done to death in another thread please utilize the search button in the future

memphisbleekgb
i don't remember that bit.....still sounds a bit dodgy though surely they could have come up with a better story line

memphisbleekgb
sorry priestess i should have really done that please exept my humble forgiveness

Jedi Priestess
meh no problem sweetie! wink

Jedi Priestess
in fact heres a link to one of those threads

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=299050&highlight=anakins+father

PVS
shmi was in the cantina, palpatine walked up and slipped some ruphese in her drink when she wasn't looking....the rest is history

memphisbleekgb
thanks priestess much appreciated if only i was as powerful in the ways of the force like yourself i could have found it myself however perhaps we can get 2gether so u can teach me in the ways.....

Darth_Duffy
haha this aint an online dating service mate.

memphisbleekgb
ha ha fukin shame that i reckon i was in with a good chance there m8 untill u ruined my game plan.....u had better have a sister lol

Jedi Priestess
WOW I'm flattered I am currently involved with a certain womanizing space dog ! wink However his status seems to be in question right now.... I'll keep you in mind!

Capt_Fantastic
Anakin indeed has no father. He was created by the will of the force. That is why the force dies in the world of the living when Anakin falls to the dark side.

Darth Cain
Vader still uses the Force, as does Palpatine. The Force might be a lot quieter with only two users, but it would still be there.

smoker4
Ah the old midichlorian excuse used for generations in the outer rim, they should remember to pack jabbas jimmy hats for total peace of mind and balance of the force

Cowboyography
the force died? when? who the hell said this? How can the force die, if Obi Wan, Luke, Vader, and yoda still have the force.

NoMeN
the truth is, that shmi had cybersex

Darth_Duffy
id say it was totally the other way, the force did not die, the fact that their were less force users around may indicate that the force is indeed stronger with them.

smoker4
So the more force users there are the weaker the force is i.e the jedi = couple of thousand = weak, the sith=2=strong,

hey i just did the equation for balance PM 2000 jedi < 2 sith = sith, AOTC 1900 jedi < 2 sith = sith, ROTS 1400 jedi < 2 sith = sith, ANH 3 jedi < 2 sith = sith, ESB 2 jedi < 2 sith = sith, ROTJ 1 jedi > 0 sith = balance....

Now lets concentrate on time travel, i need a flux capaciter

"Comes out of mad professor moment"

Where am i? oh yes, watto is the father confused

Jedi Priestess
MERGE PLEASE

Ken Benobi
that really would be an unexpected twist to the story...but would ruin it too I think(I hope GL doesn't see this and get any ideas)

Darth Cain
Maybe we should be careful what we say- "they think that's a good idea, let's change it in the reshoots..."

Ken Benobi
here you go, if you haven't seen it already- and there are a lot of funny ones over in the Wallpaper Contest thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=2229358

Darth Cain
OK, that picture was the funniest thing all day. Now I'll have to look at that, thanks Ken!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.