I've got a few questions about Terminator 2 Judgment Day!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Johnlindsey289
If you remembered when Miles Dyson ( The black Scientist fellow played by Joe Morton) after he got shot, what was it with him making funny noises and holding on that thing to the explosive?

How could he possibly know about the technology inside the CPU of the first terminator? and did anyone thought Miles making those funny noises was funny?

SnakeEyes
this thread sucks

ragesRemorse
yes it does.

the guy was dying, he had not only got shot in the leg,but many more. What kind of noises do you make when you die? If you dont understand how he knew about the technology in the terminator's arm and chip then well their is no point in answering that. Watch the movie a few more times and pay attention

roundisfunny
Yeah, he was shot in the gut, and was gasping for his last breaths. The device he was holding over the detonator was a piece of the microchip model. As to how/why he discovered that technology, they had the arm and chip from the first T-101 that was salvaged from his showdown with Sarah Connor at the climax of "Terminator". They just developed that technology from what they had.

dean7879
can someone tell me why the hell the cyborgs was back in terminator 3...didnt they solve that goddamn problem in terminator 2 by getting rid of all the information etc etc?

ragesRemorse
well yeah that was the poblem of the movie wasnt it? Well see they changed everything we were told in terminator 2. Miles was not the creator of skynet, it was infact connors future wives father. this is why skynet was still formed and the war still happend. this makes no sense whatsoever. Seeing how if this were the fact, future conor would have this knowledge when he sent the terminator back in time in judgment day. T-3 was a recycled version of T-2 on a lower level of entertainment and totally destroyed terminator 2 in the since of everything it stood for,and told us.

roundisfunny
That's one of the problems I had with T-3. The others were:

1) not enough Norwegian nudity;

2) They copped out by saying Sarah Connor died (they should have at least put in a double and killed her at the beginning);

3) It re-hashed part 2 (Arnold as "re-programmed" T-101 is sent back to protect young John Connor before war begins);

4) The movie ends with the war starting, when it should have happened halfway through, with Arnold playing the scientist/model for the cyborgs (a la "Alien3"wink; and

5) the "awkward entry into the past" and other trilogy gags didn't seem like they were thought through enough, but that they were just stuck in there because they thought they must have one.

TheFilmProphet
I always thought a third film was neccessary because John's father was from the future so they couldn't stop Judgment Day because then John would no longer exist by the end of T2. Although I do disagree on the way the third film was done because we all saw enough Terminators going back in the past with the two previous films so I think it should have just been the War Of The Machines instead. Sarah Connor died of Leukemia? Thats just terrible. Then they spoiled any possible sequel by telling us what is going to happen when Arnie said he kills John in the future.

RaventheOnly
Actually if you think about it before the terminators intervined they must have developed the technology by the first mean meaning conors father, and the leftover terminator peices from the first only sped up the process.

Red Superfly
I didn't think his breathing was funny - I felt like sh*t watching that scene, it was really sad.

Mr Parker
yeah sounds like you only watched parts of the movie. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ragesRemorse
Were you referring to me mr parker?

TheFilmProphet
Especially when you think about his wife and kid.

Johnlindsey289
Well i think he deserved to die because he was the real enemy of the movie not the T-1000 and it was his fault he destroyed humanity in the future.

Mr Parker
No I was referring to the original thread starter of this thread.To answer the question posed at the start of this thread,No I did not find the breathing funny.

Willo
I have heard there are plans to make T4. With no Arnie should be mid 2006. Anyone else heard that?

TheFilmProphet
Yeah me and about half this message board. Not trying to be rude but Killer Movies reported that news before.

dean7879
terminator 2 was the perfect ending...now all they have done is made loads of sequels possible....that blows

bardock
suckey threadthumb down

dean7879
yeah this is a suckey thread...now u wanna come around and shout ya mouth...whats a matter with this thread u dont like it...ure right, this thread stinks, the whole thread stinks YOU STINK.... you wanna come around here and help me out!!!!!! u talk about ure prime... what about my prime bardock, what about my prime!!!!!!!!! at least u had a prime...and u wanna come around and help me out....well come on help me out!!!
the wiourst thing happened to u bardock, and it can happen to any a$$hole... u become civilized

TheFilmProphet
Is that a temper tantrum? confused

ScarFace Clone
if i am not mistaken i think he is trying to quota rockey? am i right dean?

dean7879
yeah cool
im goin crazy eek!

fardawg80

dean7879
well whats the bloody point in a 4th one

TheFilmProphet
The War Of The Machines!!! evil face

roundisfunny
In the production notes on the "Back to the Future" DVD, the producers talk about a theory related to time travel that suggests that time is like a river that is constantly (and somehow consciously) always trying to "right" itself back on course; that when it is somehow altered, it winds up where it was intended to be.

And as for Arnold not being in the fourth one, maybe this has something to do with it:

Before and after

TheFilmProphet
Ahhhh sick I was hoping I never saw that picture again.
Anyway they managed to use a body double in T3 which they could do again if they wanted to in T4. Arnie's body is not the problem in fact the reason they gave was that they 'could not wait for him'. That must be because he is the Governor of California and will be for some years.

dean7879
he's a big headed git that arnie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.