gimme gimme gimme

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
isnt this one of the best things you have eva seen i love ths programme... god i wish it was on tv again eek!

deadly_force
i have to say this programme bored me soz cause it sounds like u love it but i thought it was terrible

Red Superfly
It's pretty lame.

Spitback
sucks so bad

ladygrim
no it doesn't ....

deadly_force
yeah it does

ladygrim
well thats ur opinion not mine... and there different

fuct_up_kid
i loved it!

MildPossession
It's terrible comedy, hopefully the episode they have written for this new comedy series coming up soon on ITV will be decent. Think the series is called Trapped, can't remember. It's was advertised on television.

Nicky_uk
I thought it was hilarous, good light hearted comedy. smokin'

ladygrim
yay fans...

Chrisi
Iam shocked an apalled at the amount of people who dislike this comedy! It's friggign hilarious; have you no humour at all?
Kathy and James are possibly the funniest duo ever! Kathy and James' facial expressions are so humerous; like the ep when Tom goes out with the furniture salesman; she comes in and goes "honey I'm home!" Then her face when she see's him; the sheer terror laughing out loud it's ****ing hilarious!

Brigadoon brigadoon; briga bloody doon!

James is class :lmfao:

ladygrim
yeah another one as mad as me ....yeah ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.