Iceman and Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
You gotta see X-men 160. Drake is like "So who's more powerful?" And Juggernaut won't answer. Then Drake rises out of a pond to the size of a small mountain and Juggernaut goes, "alright right, now maybe you are." embarrasment

Mane
wow. you know im interested What the f**k?

Evangel94
Juggernaut isn't even juggernaut right now. He's cain marko slightly upgraded. Once his power to cytorak is restored then he kicks ass.

SUPERMANDAMAN
but will he stay with the x men
?

Tron
Doubtful. Cyttorak's power makes him a pretty hateful individual, more so than he already is. So in order to keep that power he's gonna have to do some f*cked up things, which I can't wait for cause I miss the old Juggernaut, not this p*ssy that's trying to fit in. His first things to do could be to put that hateful ass Iceman in his place, and then go splat that lame ass fishboy.wink

GreatMuta
So what actually happened to Juggy that made him so weak? And will he be restored to full power?

Tron
Chuck Austin happened, the bastard. His reasons were that he couldn't do a character that was so powerful, makes me wonder why he added Juggernaut in there in the first place. Hell, makes me wonder why the f*ck he's writing for Superman and JLA, the most overpowered team comics. Oh well, he's leaving Marvel at the end of the year, thank god. Hopefully, Peter Milligan will be able to fix what he ****ed up.

bardock
so iceman is better is what your sayin, i agree.

Evangel94
For now iceman is better than cain marko, not the juggernaut

Tron
Right now, I think Cain's just strong enough to take what Iceman diches out, just barely. Oh, and as far as I know Muta, the "storyline" reason Cain lost his power is because, basically, he pissed of Cyttorak. Don't know if he pissed off the actual Cyttorak that's been seen in Dr. Strange comics alond with Juggernaut, or the Cyttorak that they pulled out for the whole Onslaught thing, one of the many inconsistencies they had, but I won't get into it.

JuggernautFan
i hope they fix it by telling us that its just a dream. A DREAM I TELL YA smile sound farmiliar??? just kiddin. i hope they tell us that damn imposternaut is a ****in clone or something. then the real juggernaut comes in and cleans his clock. imma buy 30 friggin issues if that happens.

Tron
Ha ha ha. And Oslaught was just a bad, bad dream, A DREAM I SAY!!

Yeah, the clone idea would make sense, since Black Tom's done it before. If not, then I hope that Juggernaut just gets tired of everyone's sh*t, especially Iceman's, which of course catches Cyttorak's attention, and he gives his back his power, making him more powerful, and a lot more violent and hateful. I can only hope...

Maelstrom
Juggernaut at full power could break up Iceman and use him as icecubes. He could swallow him whole and we'd never hear his stupid little jokes again. lol, na he's ok, but he used to be funnier, like spiderman only more innocent.

Paola
moving to X-Men forum...

bardock
not his fault that is the writers

GreatMuta
Thanks for the info TRON ! smile

EggLee_Foo
Juggernaut would smash iceman like the little girl he is.

crazyspinz
hey, dont dis iceman, he kicks total ass, he just isnt as powerfull as juggy at full power, but cmon now who is?

but right now how strong is juggy? like same as colossus, stronger?weker?

ScarletSpider
I really hate what Austen has done to Iceman. He use to be an interesting character, now he's just a one dimensional dick head. Oh, and he's stuck in an organic ice form. I loved hte idea of him being able to turn into organic ice, and back to human. And he doesn't have hair anymore. Iceman with badass spiky ice hair was my favorite look for him. As evident in crazyspinz sig.

Alpha Centauri
Exactly, Ice-Man was cool, no pun intended.

-AC

D-Double
I remember the comic where Iceman stopped the Hulk and turn him into a giant snowball. The other X-men or X-factor (I forget) members could walk up to him and talk sh*t like he was a monkey at the zoo...and nobody can tell me Juggernaut could wup the Hulk. With that reasoning I put my money on Iceman....

talon00x
D-double have you read the first apperance of juggernaut when iceman frooze juggernaut, Yet juggeranut still broke out of the giant ice cube like he was trapped in a thin layer of foam.
Juggernaut has already beat down hulk. There first fight was the best. It was goen good till the x-men show up out of no where.
The second one was more onesided to juggernauts favor. The last fight wit War Hulk was worthless.

D-Double
Well I'll be damned...blink....give me those issue numbers. I'll have to see it for myself....disgust

Paola
man! I'm slow....

moving to vs forum...

talon00x
The Incredible Hulk #172 (first fight)

The Incredible Hulk#402 (beat hulk really bad redskull his employer told juggernaut not to kill hulk)

The Incredible Hulk #457 (War Hulk apocalypse argmented him and gave him celestial energy)

Uncanny X-men #12-13 (Juggernaut tore through intire xmen which was iceman cyclops beast jean grey and angle also had special help from fantastic four jonny)

Tron
Ain't that the truthlaughing out loud

J/K

Man, I haven't seen this thread in months. Yes, THAT Iceman was more powerful than THAT Juggernaut, in THAT comic. And, both of those characters were completely "out of character" during Chuck Austen's run (my god he sucks). Now that Chuck "The Suck" is gone from Uncanny (thank God), hopefully Peter Milligan will be able to clean up his mess. To think, I use to actually like Iceman, "The Suck" has made me want Juggernaut to shatter him to shit now, for making him a "one-dimensional dickhead." Chuck really should've known better, after all the beatdowns that Juggernaut gave the X-Men while Iceman was there, just to talk down on him like he was nothing, that's just not smart.

Mainstream
I read that Xbook. Based on that Bobby would freeze mr. unstobbable cold!

Mainstream
read the that x-man story. Based on that Iceman would freeze mr.unstoppable in his tracks!

Tron
Well no shit, he'd beat Chuck Austen's Jobbernaut any day. That Juggernaut isn't really worth jack on that team, as he's been shown.

muffin man
JUGGERNAUT
Ice man needs a telepath.

Mainstream
I think this will sum it up... Nothing can stop the Juggernaut!

talon00x
affirmative cool

snoopdogg
fa shizzle the dizzle rizzle

talon00x
He needs a telepath someone to distract juggernaut, then he needs someone to get juggernauts helmet off, then someone else to distract juggernaut because the first person died big grin

Mainstream
Funny. big grin

SarKastic_OJ
the most iceman could do is continuously freeze and "temporarily" stop the Juggernaut or at least slow him down...Iceman's powers aren't designed to hurt the Juggernaut in any way...

talon00x
big grin

talon00x
Yes but unfortunately for iceman slowing down isnt stopping this fight is over.

laughing laughing laughing laughing
I still have a little chuckle thinking of iceman trying so hard to stop the unstoppable laughing laughing laughing

psycho gundam
bump

Hegemon875
Really a five year old thread lol. Well seeing as how Juggernaut is now back to full power Im gonna go with him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.