Da Ali g show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spitback
What do you think of this classic comedy ...best show this year ..love the show funny as hell.

MildPossession
Can't stand him, but I use to live in Staines, east Staines that is smile

Spitback
That show is as funny as tv gets

roundisfunny
I've only seen a little of his show, but what I've seen is pretty damn funny. In a recent EW mag, an ad for the DVD has some of the interview he did with Buzz Aldrin. It was something like this:

ALI G: When you went to da moon, was da moon people friendly, or did they scare you?

ALDRIN: We had no hopes of finding any life there whatsoever.

ALI G: When is man going to walk on de sun?

ALDRIN: It's much too hot on the sun; we can never go there.

ALI G: We could go in de winter, when it's colder.

Here is a page with transcripts of some of his interviews. Funny stuff!

Red Superfly
It's very, very funny.

Speaking of Ali G - have you managed to catch his new character series "Television Programme Borat"

It's very clever, I really enjoy that one.

Like when Borat is looking around this american house, and they go into the garage, and Borat says "Good, my wife, she can stay in here".

And it's great when they are talking about females, and Borat acts surprised that women are allowed to vote:

"In my country, women do not vote. In Kazakstan, we have man (points to the top), horse (points to the middle), goat (points down) then woman (points way down)."

Very cool.

His gay german character is great too - when he goes to Daytona Beach, and he gets those American guys on spring break to cheer behind him. They just think it's a normal tv show. Then he says "Welcome to Daytona Beach, where people come to be gay!" - and all the americans are like "no way dude, what?"

dean7879
its hilarious when he calls buzz aldrin buzz lightyear LOL

ragesRemorse
did you see the one when he went to spin a business idea. He threw a skateboard on the desk and said ok here it is. the guy asks, what is this? ali g says it's a hover board . LOL

Spitback
YEAH VERY FUNNY

Linkalicious
Ali G is great.

I'm really really happy that his show is aired on HBO now. I don't watch it religiously or anything....but I try to watch it when I can...

dean7879
but how did u know that louis armstrong actually landed on the moon?
it was neil armstrong
whateva.

lol

El Toro
My wife, she died in the field....but it's ok. i have a new wife.
My sister is a prostitue. can she stay here with you....High FIVE!!
- Borat

Vassup!! Being gay is the trendious thing to do. that is why we have come down here to the gay capital of America...ALABAMA!!
-Bruno

Big ups to my main man Buzz Lightyear (Buzz Aldrean).
- Ali G

I love this show. anyways does any know when the new season of Ali-G comes to Australia.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.