Matrix Comix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superfly4000
I just read my MAtrix comic book after a long while. I read the one about the butterfly and didn't understand it. Can anyone explain what it was all about?

JediHDM
hmmm...what was it called? i read them all over a year ago, so they are kinda fuzzy...

Superfly4000
It was called Butterfly...

Superfly4000
Can anyone answer this question?

Superfly4000
Anybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! messed

Real
havnet read the comix yet...the only thing i havent shelled out the $$ to buy cuz the only copy in my valley is a busted up ugly one at a bookstore and i wanna nice clean copy that i can keep new

Superfly4000
All hope is lost... sad

No one can answer my question messed

JediHDM
ok, i just went back and read "butterfly" and must admit it is very difficult. it's basic nature is philosophical. so truly, it is more what it means to you than what it means to me. to me, it means that Chuang Tzu was not man or butterfly, but in reality greater than the sum of the parts. his selfless act, hitting the guns out of the agents hands to allow the man to escape, is similar to the butterfly leading the man to the phone. whether he is a man who dreamt he was a butterfly, or is a butterfly who dreams he is a man, he is really neither, since he is in the matrix, but he is both, in his mind.

thats what it means to me, though.

Superfly4000
That was beautiful smart

Superfly4000
Anyone else want to share any thoughts? yes

Korri
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.