BTH 45 History Lesson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dafettmanrox
The picture is up. It's Palpatine with Anakin in background.(COME on SCRAMBA!!!)

Jedi Priestess
the caption reads as follows

HISTORY LESSON
Standing before a frieze depicting an ancient event, Chancellor Palpatine (Ian McDiarmid) wistfully recalls better days to his young guest, Anakin Skywalker. (Hayden Christensen).

awaiting scramba now........

guiro72
what set?......

Jedi Priestess
cant tell its a close up

guiro72
sorry, my slow connection posted me out of order....this sounds very cool....

cavola
hope they're not rummaging a EpII pic down our throats

Anakin2Vader
cant really tell where they are but it looks like it may be in a new area... I like this pic

dafettmanrox
Anyone want to post it? big grin

cavola
not to worry scramba on the job at the moment (i assume )

dafettmanrox
I hope.

Jedi Priestess
he's not been online yet tonight peeps have faith

Sith Master X
We await.

Jedi Priestess
scramba on the way

scramba2000
http://home.comcast.net/~shirazkh/bth45.jpg

treadline
Judging from the clues, I think this is a scene where Palpatine is describing the history of the Sith to Anakin.

Corsie
Thanks again Scramba!!

Sith Master X
Nice! Thanks.

Ken Benobi
thanks Scramba

cavola
that looks like Palps other chamber from that blurred stand on the left ; i've seen that thing somewhere b4.

ty scramba btw

The Tater
Wow, look at those shoulders.

Jedi Priestess
Holy smoke what a glut of peeps in here on BTH and Webdoc days messed

darth_surgent
Scramba is God of the Ep.3 Forums.

Sith Master X
Looks like a shot of the confrontation with Mace perhaps?

darktim1
I wonder what he is telling anakin or if anakin was getting instructions who to go take out or assasinate.

cavola
I wonder if the 'History Lessons' scene includes any flashbacks. like if Palps is explaing the scene would go back to the past and display the siths in the galaxy or something like the corrupted Jedi order.

GL never included flashbacks in his movies did he ?

Boris
Same here, pretty cool although palps has very broad shoulders lol

darktim1
he might be who knows.

Darth Cain
Exciting....
Anyone notice that Anakin looks more evil than Palpatine?

wolfdraven
I'm hoping Palpatine is giving Anakin a little history lesson on the sith in this scene. I would love to see some flashbacks of the sith even though flashbacks are not GL's forte.

darth_surgent
The title is History Lesson. I'll bet a gajillion-sextrillion dollars that he is telling Anakin of the history of the Sith. This will also explain the reason for the "Revenge of the Sith" once and for all. This BTH caption has rekindled my hopes.

guiro72
i find it hard to get hyped anymore, but palpatine explaining the history of the sith to anakin?.....

that does it.....

thanks scramba!....

(shoulder pads are in this year)....

Darth Cain
I don't think he's talking to Anakin, actually. Probably is the scene with Mace.

PVS
finally a decent BTH. thanks scramba!!! big grin

Darth Cain
Can't believe Lucasfilm wants people to pay for those. Many of them have sucked.

PVS
yeah, but we should still kiss scramba's a$$ for getting them for us big grin

*smooch* *smooch* *smooch*

at least they give us something tangable, as opposed to nothing at all.

guiro72
palpatine explaining the history of the sith to mace?....

that does it too...

just saw the new art of shots are public domain after a week....

PVS
well, we dont KNOW thats whats going on in the pic.

smoker4
Thats a nice pic, has Ian been working out with hayden??? smokin'

PVS
"...I am palps"

"...and i am ani"

and we wanna pump *clap* you up.

no little jedi girly men allowed in our club

smoker4
laughing You can acheive your dreams BEEFCAKE BEEEEFFFCAKEEEEE smokin'

queeq
I don't think GL likes you sharing all this secret information. KMC may get banned for that.

guiro72
i'm just repeating what other people say....it was meant to be flippant....how the hell would i know what's happening in the pic...

damn, my enthusiasm's waning....

guiro72
the we wanna pump you up thing keeps cracking me up inexplicably though....

peluffo
Scramba roooolz!!!!

Brian
Palpatine is telling Mace the secrets of the clones and who Sypho-Dias was etc. This will be a big reveal scene in the movie, as in it will explain a lot.

Jedi Priestess
I dont think that Palpatine has revealed himself as a Sith yet in this pic. It's probably him spouting off about how gret the Republic was and how the Jedi have ruined it. IMHO

smoker4
Yeah he needs to be in full sith garb to do the dramatic sith reveal smokin'

Jedi Priestess
but see smoker I dont think he will be in 'sith garb" when he DOES do the reveal.

smoker4
I guess so but for dramatic affect it would be better, says to anakin turn around a minute de de deeeerrrr look upon me now!! does my bum look big in this????

J-Unit
Oh For God's Sake It's The Chancellors office dont see the statue and you can compare the room with the new knollvision pictures of his room

smoker4
Wow!!! ok!! whistle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.