Fav. Lightsaber Duel (thus far)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
Which one's the best?

Sith Master X
The best duels so far is Yoda Vs. Dooku and Qui-Gon Jin Vs. Obi-Wan on the Tatooine desert.

Darth Cain
As much as I love the the OT, these new movies have better duels. I must go with the first option; Obi/Qui/Maul was great. One guy successfully fighting off two others..... Great.

moonwalker741
huh

moonwalker741
oh! Qui-Gon Ginn & Obi-Wan vs. Darth Maul

nvm big grin

moonwalker741
obi-wan versus darth maul!

best duel ever, obi-wan is so pissed, and its so fast, it kick a$$

i heard the anikan and obi-wan duel will be much faster...cheers! smile

Darth Cain
That one stumped me, too. Was that deleted scene?

confused

Sith Master X
Whoops. I meant Qui-Gon vs. Darth Maul on the Tatooine Desert , sorry!! embarrasment Talk about screwing up badly!! lol

moonwalker741
its ok smile shit happens

yeah, they filmed obi-wan fighting darth maul, but in the editing room, they changed the scene around, where obi-wan just stays on the ship, theres a picture of them fight, its a wallpaper..

Darth Cain
That's wild, man. Maybe you're right, moonwalker, about Obi and Maul being better. Have to vote again....

moonwalker741
smile

Darth Cain
Huh. Never seen that pic before, not like that I mean. Obi is from, uhhh, was it Vanity Fair. I bought that for those photos.

geek

Jedi Priestess
Ooops moon beat me too it LOL

Darth Cain
Just shows that you can learn something new everyday.

moonwalker741
HA sucker! stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
BOP!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

ASSMAN
This type of thread has been up too many times I am gettin' tired of it...
***ASSMAN***

darktim1
my favorite duel is episode6 when luke gets his hand cut off by darth vader his father.

ASSMAN
Um Darktim1, thats Episode 5.
***ASSMAN***

darktim1
sorry my bad I was writing my novel most of the day thanks letting me know assman.

ASSMAN
No Problem, man...
***ASSMAN***

PVS
i think maul vs kenobi, hands down.
i can see that the majority is with me so far.

as far as intensity, you can watch it in slow motion and its STILL more intense than any OT duels. hate to say it, but its the truh.

some will post regarding the emotional buildup lacking in the PT, and i will agree...but as far as raw fighting, this particular duel is faaaaaaar above the rest.

smoker4
The little duel between maul and qui-gon in the desert, when he (maul) jumps off the speeder bike tres coooool!!!!!!! smokin'

darktim1
can't wait to see obi-wan and anakin in future duel in ep3.

Morgoths_Wrath
I'm looking forward to some killer duels in EpIII

Ken Benobi
yeah moon, look at this quote, mymymy

There are parts of the duel when Anakin and Obi-Wan move even faster than the Maul/Obi-Wan duel in Ep1. -PH
http://www.theforce.net/episode3/jtf/duel.shtml

smoker4
Cool smokin'

Darth_Nefarus
Luke vs. Vader in ROTJ
think about it, Luke learned of the force in a matter of months and he took on the Chosen One, the very son of the force!
Praise be to Luke and how badass he is.

Batman316
ROTJ- The Emotion over-rides the skill in my book

moonwalker741
yep! thats pretty sure where i heard it big grin

guiro72
i like when luke goes apecrazy and hacks his dad's arm off....it's more of a tantrum than a duel...we will see some of this passion in ep III duel i think....

the old guys fight cool, calm and collected....it seems more a sport to them....like a game of chess between old friends....

PVS
wonderful news big grin

guiro72
i like the shots of him crying during the duel, and all the kicking and wrestling (not THAT kind of "wrestling"wink.....looks pretty intense....out of control and personal.....a real fight....

PVS
obi vs maul at 40% so far.

no surprise. people say "oh the OT duels were better"
but when its voting time, you know which duel kicks the most a$$ big grin

Sith Master X
Same here. I loved this duel.

guiro72
why isn't the desert duel in the list?.....

quote:
people say "oh the OT duels were better"
but when its voting time, you know which duel kicks the most a$$

not better, just different....the dooku anakin duel with no lights gives me an ot vibe...

Darth Cain
The PT duels are well beyond the OT, unfortunately. This poll should be taken again after Ep. 3 is out......

guiro72
i like when luke lets rip onboard the skiff in rotj a whole lot more since the prequels....it's like the old style coming back now....

there are maybe 5 duels confirmed in ep III now, yeah?.....a lot of them are set to be legendary....i don't mind the style of the duels winding down to a less acrobatic style in the ot....there's more dialogue and plot and other elements, i just enjoy them in a different way....i can't think of anything like luke going through that window in the prequels....

Hayden'sgurl
Yep! I watch it over and over and it blows my mind! cool

Darth Nizzle
I think the best duel was in Star Wars 5 when Darth Vader kicked Lukes @$$ and chopped off Lukes hand! also when Vader said "No I am ur father" which is like one of the best Star Wars scenes ever made!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.