Reservoir Dogs video game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheMuffinMan
I readonline that there was gonna be one, has anyone else heard this rumor

ragesRemorse
no, but i hope it's false

StinkFist462
y would someone want to ruin such a good movie ?

MildPossession
Yep there is going to be a game based on the film.

JKozzy
Uh... anyone wanna provide links besides "Yes there is a game"? erm

MildPossession
Just go to something like the HMV website, it's on there. Released in November here.

greyboy
what?????

any good???

JKozzy
As in it was released in Nov2003? Or will be in Nov2004?

Darth Gimp
you cant be serious

ragesRemorse
why! I mean damn i am a quentin tarentino fan, but havent we gotten enough god damn resevoir dogs fan shit over the past couple of years. I mean the special edition DvD with different color boxes (marketing scheme) th long run of toys (marketing scheme) now a gad damn video game. I mean i am almost dreading the next time i have ti sit and watch this movie, because i have had it shoved down my god damn throat so fu(cking much.

greyboy
jeez man...take it easy. i dont see how a SE dvd release and/or toys could ruin the movie for you that much unless you spend way too much time in toy stores. sounds like a cool idea imo.

Primitive Screwhead
What are they going to do? Make it like Dance Dance Revolution where you press the controller buttons in synch with the lyrics of Stuck in the Middle with You, and if you screw up the timing the cops bust in and shoot you before you can finish cutting off that other cop's ear?

MildPossession
Probably this November, can't remember what site said.

moonwalker741
are you serious?!?! its to good of a movie

i hope the main character you can play as is mr. orange, so through out the game, you have to lay down bleed!!! awesome!

MildPossession
Why don't you all look it up.

WindDancer
I dunno about Resevoir dogs video game. But the Kill Bill video game has been put on hold. I think KB is more likely to come out than RD.

ragesRemorse
I was reading about the reservoir dogs game on gamewiners. I think i may have to retract my previous remark on this game. Tarentino actually got invovled to make sure that the game diddnt cop out and produce crap. you will be able to reinact all the scenes in the movie, play as every character, and yes you will be able to torture the cop, while stuck in the middle plays on in the background. there will be alternate endings and alternate scenes. Like you will be able to change the scenes from the movie to see what would have happend, if certain people diddnt die, or certain people were found out to be an undercover cop. this does sound really interesting.

vvvrulz
I actually don't mind the idea at all. If they pull it off, it will make one hell of a game. However there is equal potential to ruin the original also.

TheMuffinMan
yea i mostly just wanna torture the cop

TheMuffinMan
that would be sweet

JKozzy
I want the kill bill game... I saw screens in a mag a few years ago sad

Dusty
Here's a video! The ending feature looked kick-ass!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SomR9Px96DE&search=reservoir%20dogs

It mostly looks like Mr. Blonde whooping some ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.