Promo pics of Padme and the Babies ?(no pic inside !)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spitweety
Do you think there will be promo pics of Padme holding her babies ? Even though we know she'll die before both are born....we also know that even though Vader will be present at the very end of the film, we can already expect a lot of promotion that'll include Vader...

So...what do you think ?

cornponious
AAAARRRRRGHHHHH!

Please, PLEASE, when you post a new topic, don't tease us like this! I thought there would be a link to ACTUAL PICTURES here!

cornponious

spitweety
Sorry, I knew it was kinda teasing, I didn't have any other ideas for the title, I fixed that !

Jedi Priestess
How about Will there be promo pics of Padme and her babies????

I thought the same thing Corn sad even with the fixed title.

smoker4
Dont do this to me, it makes a wookie cluckie!!! embarrasment

Sith Master X
Aw man and I got really excited at first. sad Oh well. It won't kill me. lol

sugarhiguy555
wait... you said Padme dies before both the twins are born... then how do they live??? if padme dies before she gives birth, the twins(luke/ leia) wud die too. or was that just a typo? confused

§pearhead
...I was wondering that meself messed

Jedi Priestess
oh god SOMEONE please KILL this thread. messed she doesnt die BEFORE it's after.

Gangularis
BURN EM!!!

*LIGHTS TORCH*

guiro72
heard she's alive for leia, and then dies during (or just before) luke's birth....think this is a desperate attempt to explain the confusing scene in rotj, probably invented by fans....this thread is kinda pointless, yeah?....

jillvall
sorry had problems on upload

jillvall
check this out would make perfect promo poster, little hard to make out but vader holding twins in black emperor like robes, with the faint glow of the lights vaders suit behind them

jillvall
what do you think cool eh,
if you cant make out the text on the pic it says "when evil is reborn................who then will the galaxy turn to?"

nice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.