The Oscars!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirate_Girly
Im watching the oscars right now, and wow is Billy Crystal funny. 11 Nominations were made for ROTK, and im counting on it to win all of them big grin *dances around* Seeing all these stars is fantastic.

Lord Soth
Well, the Oscars have come and gone, and LotR did indeed win all 11 Oscars

Tex
Worst most boring Oscars ever! thumb down

yerssot

Twin B!tch 1
Didn't watch it and i am pissed off clint didn't win best director mad

Pirate_Girly
Im glad he didnt, because PJ won! big grin And yes it was boring except for LOTR parts, and stuff..Im so HAPPY

bunnies = omens
Wooo Sean Penn!

I dont know why but i like him

Pirate_Girly
Im "unusually" attracted to him and i have NO idea why *slaps self* But I wanted Johnny to win just ONE award and he won nothing..sad But Im glad he was happy for sean winning that award

Darth Vicious
I was gladd LOTR won all their awards, they deserved it, and Damn did Angelina Jolie, Jennifer garner, Charlize Theron looked good!

Pirate_Girly
Yes ROTK deserved each and every award it won. I thought Liv Tyler looked so beautiful, Diane Lane had the most beautiful dress.

eleveninches
NO. Bolly Crystal is NOT funnt at all. He is an annoying wanker. I nearly turned off the TV when he did his performances at the start of the show.

He SUCKS mad sick

Pirate_Girly
Well its wonderful for you to have an opinion like that, but other people , such as i, LIKE billy crystal! *sticks tongue out*

Lord Soth
I'm assuming you never saw the Whoopi Goldberg one then.....

yerssot
people who say ROTK deserved every oscar it got nominated for seriously need to go and see other movies :X

Pirate_Girly
No, Id rather not, Lord of the rings is my life and if that means only seeing ROTK in theater 500 times in a row, having 40 posters on your wall, watching the dvd's over and over, collecting Pictures of the cast......Thats what Ill do

Lord Soth
I have, in fact. I saw all of the Best Picture nominated films, and Lord of the Rings was by FAR the most deserving. I don't see what your big problem with it is

glenn
The Billy Cystal part was the funniset of the lot

Pirate_Girly
I agree 100% Lord Soth. And yes that was funny glenn I laughed me butt off

lotrfreek
im glad lotr won all those awards it deserved it. As Billy he really was beging to get on my nerves but he was good in when Harry met Sally. I also saw the other films nominated 4 best film and they did pretty much indeed suck.Rotk was great and i also have about 3 lotr posters but i don't watch it as many times as pirate girly. I know its great but don't get to obbsessive over it its bad for ur health.
lotrfreek
confused Happy Dance

Pirate_Girly
big grin thats funny big grinbig grin

Lord Soth
that take on the Smoething's Gotta Give nude scene was bloody hilarious

Pirate_Girly
yeah LOL i was like OMG aaaaaaaaaaaaaah

DeNiro
I missed the oscars i forgot to watch em

dragonpisces272
aww that sucks...and they like, never replay them...billy crystal rocks rock

Pirate_Girly
I didnt, i taped em, my whole day depended on watching them.

dragonpisces272
wow great dedication Pirate_Girly thumb up

Pirate_Girly
Thanks smile I give fair dedications to anyone/anything that i think needs it big grin

lotrfreek
And the Dedecation Award to Rotk and The Oscars go to .........................Pirate Girly

Pirate_Girly
LOL! *stands up and is speechless and walks up the stage, tripping up the stairs, the crowd is still wild and cheering yaaaaaaay, I step up to the podium and give my speech* *pout* Thank you everyone, im so speechless, I just...Never thought id be chosen for the Dedication and obsesion award for LOTR..*falls over dead*

lotrfreek
OmG pirate girly dead what shall we do *sob sob*
Then along comes dominic and gives her the kiss of life and then they both get relise there love for each other and run into the golden sunset living happily ever after.
lotrfreek
cool bandclapping

Pirate_Girly
Gosh that makes me happy big grin Im alive! Im alive!! whee Dommy kissed me...lol..I hope he isnt reading this right now, lool

lotrfreek
The next day at the wedding.....* I pirate girly take the Dominic............................an hour or so later i know pronouce you man and wife.
Wow what a great dream but the chance of Dom reading this is like a million to one
lotrfreek
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Pirate_Girly
*wakes up* aww..corn shucks...and just when we was bout to cut the cake.
Hey, ya never know..anyone could be reading these....like...Burt Reynolds!!!

lotrfreek
Oh or maybe one of the lotr cast could be reading it right know. Boy u have great dreams!!!
lotrfreek
catcheersclap

Pirate_Girly
It may be reality..you never can tell. Oh well, if i ever become something like an actress or director ill sure be coming on here...

lotrfreek
same here.
if you had 2 chose out of the fellowship who would u like to b stranded on a desert island with apart 4rom dom?
lotrfreek
smile confused

Pirate_Girly
Viggo and Orlando LOL..Both..no doubt about it.

lotrfreek
Viggo or Billy no doubt about it.

Pirate_Girly
Yes we can add Billy in there too, cause hes a lil cutie pie

lotrfreek
and don't forget Sean !!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Pirate_Girly
OKAY!! Okay, Seany Wanny tooo..lol

lotrfreek
he's such a cutie don't you think!?
lotrfreek

Pirate_Girly
Oh hes gorgeous, and as i was watching the goonies the other day i couldnt help but tell my mom he didnt change a bit...Just grew up but other than that he looks the same as he did in 1986 when that was made!

lotrfreek
i've heard of that film but i have never seen it. Is it any good and what's it about?
lotrfreek embarrasment stick out tongue big grin big grin

Pirate_Girly
OMG never seen the goonies??? WOW, you must be the first person in the world

lotrfreek
i know i know im really sorry!!! Can you tell me waht's it's about Please!!!
embarrasment confused sick sick

Orlando Bloom03
Johnny Depp should have won best actor!

Pirate_Girly
It is about these kids (they call themselves the goonies) and their whole community is about to be evicted by some rich retards that want to make it into a golf course. So one of the chars.(sean) finds this old map up in the attic of buried treasure and they all dont believe him because they've heard stories of how everyone went off in search of it to find it but never found it...So they themselves go off in search of it and are being followed by by 3 convicts, and do they find it??? Maybe, maybe not... You should see it to figure our what happens..Its a really cute movie/plot and my favorite character was Chunk.

lotrfreek
i think i may have seen it come to think of it is there a big pirate ship in it and in the end it sails away and one of the kids say to this monster thing that he will take him home somebody please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
embarrasment eek! Happy Dance Happy Dance
lotrfreek

Pirate_Girly
Yes thats it.

lotrfreek
so i have seen it hurray hurray i'm so happy....so what one was sean austin? embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment
lotrfreek

Pirate_Girly
Mike. But some called him Mikey. And at the beginning when Mouth was being "Mouthy" he goes hey Mickey!!

lotrfreek
oh no what does he look like again?
lotrfreek
embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment confused confused

Pirate_Girly
..Sean Astin didnt change any over those 14-17 years. He just grew.

lotrfreek
OmG u've seen hidalgo eek! it's not out over here yet god what's it like is viggo hotter in this or in lotr
lotrfreek
big grin eek!

Pirate_Girly
Yeah, 3 times. Makin it 4 this weekend since i dont have anything better to do. Well i really cant choose,, he looked fantastic in both of them smile
The movie is wonderful, it gets an 8.5/10 cause it was really good.

lotrfreek
oh oh
*faited on the floor unconius*

Pirate_Girly
Why Faint?

lotrfreek
y? well i hve 2 wait till friday b4 it comes out over here and i faited cause i cant wait 2 c viggo again yeah!!!!
sorry about my strange humour!!! embarrasment stick out tongue smile smile smile
lotrfreek

Tex
laughing out loud

Still talking about the Oscars are we? stick out tongue

Have fun, but remember we close off topic threads after 100 replys...Enjoy 'til then! wink

lotrfreek
yeah. ok.......whatever!
lotrfreek
cool cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.