Hulk Smash: Nimrod????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Nimrod vs. Hulk
The Incredable Hulk in an enormous rage stands face to face with Nimrod in one battle that will settle without a doubt who is the strongest one of all.

Paola
Nimrod Nimrod Nimrod *thinks*..... sounds familiar...... ermm

spyrokinesi35
you know, nimrod, the guy who claims to be the son of apocalypse? he's a mutant hunter. He also tries and succeeds in capturing juggernaut

Paola
Nimrod..... he created sentinels? or some of them?

spyrokinesi35
no that was some human. nimrod is a shorter sentinel yet still way bigger than juggernaut

Viper
Never heard of Nimrod...

From the sound of it I'd pick Hulk

Paola
and he's a sentinel and he claims to be Apocalypse's son? shock

as my role model would say: the audacity!! mad

stick out tongue

Mane
if he is a sentinel, id say Hulk.

SUPERMANDAMAN
he is not just a sentinel he can lift over 100 tons can travel through time has the ability to rebuild himself so he is very hard to destroy and he has a huge array of weapons from the future he could just go back in time and hunt down bruce banner before he turned into the hulk if it came down to that.

Asian Hulk
The Hulk should win.because Nimrod was smashed.

Tron
Here's info for those that don't know about Nimrod,

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/n/nimrodii.htm

And yeah, he succeeded in attacking Juggernaut's mind and nervous system with futuristic technology using tight-beam high-frequency sound waves and a synapse dislocator (or however they spelled it) that jammed his neural impulses, although he probably could've avoided it by bringing up his shield. And Nimrod created the Prime Sentinels (I think that's what they were called) as Bastion.

Maelstrom
Nimrod would be able to keep turning up the heat on Hulk, pissing him off more and more until Hulk finally broke Nimrods boundries, maybe displacing him throughout time.

spyrokinesi35
hey that was the link I was gonna post to, but ne way the hulk all the way

Tron
Maybe, I wouldn't count Nimrod out though, he's a tough bastard to beat.

Beyonder
You people act as if Nimrod's a dumbass or somehting. Hulk gets his ass beat down by this future bounty hunter. Nimrod AIN'T YOUR AVERAGE SENTINEL. This thing is from the future. He subdued Juggernaut easily.

Not only does it fight you, it as scans an opponent for weaknesses to exploit and calculates it's battles. Punching the thing ain't gonna work cause it's made up of techno-organic nanonites that constantly repaires the whole.

Beyonder
Nimrod scanning and seizing up his opponent Juggernaut.

Beyonder
More

Shadow_King
i remeber nimrod from X-men TAS and i definately say neither would win it would be stale mate.

Beyonder
Gravity beamed, Juggy get's his ass thrown by Nimrod.

Shadow_King
but if hulk smashed nim would'nt nim just regenerate or something like that.

Beyonder
"The sky is falling, the sky is falling!"

Beyonder
Kain's helmet gets bitchslapped right off.

Beyonder
J get's neutralized. Punk thought he was all that...until Nimrod cleaned his clock! wink

Shadow_King
nimrod is storng so i think nim could take on hulk./

Beyonder
Oh he'll take Hulk down.

Tron
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Nimrod could. And it's not all about strength with Nimrod, that's not how he beat Juggernaut.

Wynndar
it would be a very good fight...i proposed a match between Nimrod and Ronin the Accusor...i thought it would be a better match up

DarkCrawler
Nimrod.

Maelstrom
I'd like to see someone who could rip their opponents body through time, see how someone invulnerable like Hulk or Juggernaut can stand to that.

spyrokinesi35
yeah really hes stronger than wolvie and wolvie could take an ass whooping from the hulk

Wonderman
This may be a better battle than Juggernaut cause Hulk can go into a strength rage that Nimrod may not be able to compensate for.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Beyonder
You people act as if Nimrod's a dumbass or somehting. Hulk gets his ass beat down by this future bounty hunter. Nimrod AIN'T YOUR AVERAGE SENTINEL. This thing is from the future. He subdued Juggernaut easily.

Not only does it fight you, it as scans an opponent for weaknesses to exploit and calculates it's battles. Punching the thing ain't gonna work cause it's made up of techno-organic nanonites that constantly repaires the whole.

You are saying that Nimrod can do these things as though Hulk cannot. In the first post, Wonderman says that Hulk is in an "enormous rage," meaning he will be far stronger than Juggernaut, and equally, if not more regenerative than Nimrod. He will come into the fight far stronger than Nimrod, and as the two fight, Hulk's strength and durability will continue to grow. It may take quite some time and energy, but Hulk will relentlessly pound Nimrod until he is eventually destroyed.

Swanky-Tuna
He'd probably just zap Hulk just like he did Juggernaut. It's not really something your muscles can stop.

Cosmic Cube
High frequency sonics? You have a point...

What if Hulk... covers his ears?

Swanky-Tuna
Hmm... What would he smash with then? I haven't seen any pictures of Hulk subdueing his opponent with a roundhouse.

Cosmic Cube
Hey, that's an idea.

Then again, no... Maybe if he had better fighting skills.

Swanky-Tuna
He's supposed to be merged now isn't he? How many dropkicks will it take to get to the center of a regenerating techno-robit?

Cosmic Cube
Oh I get it!

"The world may never know..."

That's from the Tootsie-Pop commercial! With the Owl!
Ah, the nostalgia...

black wolverine
hulk will whoop that robot ho and hulk can regenerate so that robot cant really dop anything and wolverine cuts and stabs him all the time and he heals

stormfront13
lets not forget nimrod can regenerate or heal any wound instantley. he is super powerful and i wouldn't be suprised if he beat the hulk

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by black wolverine
hulk will whoop that robot ho and hulk can regenerate so that robot cant really dop anything and wolverine cuts and stabs him all the time and he heals He'll use his disrupters to knock Hulk out. And when Hulk gets up, he'll do it again.

ArekExcelsior2
Nimrod may have some nice powers on paper, but when you look at its success rate, it's nothing incredible. Bruce will probably be able to at least figure out some of its mechanics and crush it with raw force.

who?-kid
Originally posted by ArekExcelsior2
Nimrod may have some nice powers on paper, but when you look at its success rate, it's nothing incredible. Bruce will probably be able to at least figure out some of its mechanics and crush it with raw force.
Nothing incredible ? Beating Juggernaut like it was nothing, and kicking the ass of both X-Men and the Hellfire Club ?

Not even Hulk can do that. Nimrod is not only VERY powerful, but also smart and tough as hell.

demigawd
Nimrod vs. Hulk goes to Nimrod in not much of a contest. Hulk has too many human frailties that made him vulnerable to subtle powers. Nimrod specializes in subtle powers.

Maestro
How does nimrod compare to Master mold?

Beyonder
Originally posted by Maestro
How does nimrod compare to Master mold?

Nimrod > Master Mold IMO

X=magic
{Nimrod X Master Mold} = Bastion

Beyonder
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
You are saying that Nimrod can do these things as though Hulk cannot. In the first post, Wonderman says that Hulk is in an "enormous rage," meaning he will be far stronger than Juggernaut, and equally, if not more regenerative than Nimrod. He will come into the fight far stronger than Nimrod, and as the two fight, Hulk's strength and durability will continue to grow. It may take quite some time and energy, but Hulk will relentlessly pound Nimrod until he is eventually destroyed.

Gravity beams, Hulk's gonna fight out of that? High frequency sonics to disrupt the nerve - he's not covering his ears after that attack. He'll be immobilized. Nimrod also has disintegration beams. Wonder if Hulk can regrow his own head.

demigawd
Except Nimrod OR Master Mold >>>> Bastion, strangely enough, lol.

But yeah, Nimrod > Master Mold.

ArekExcelsior2
Hulk seems, frankly, to be able to fight out of anything. Again, we're forgetting the Bruce angle. Nimrod requires TIME to be able to adapt to his opponents' techniques. If they don't have time, then Hulk has raw strength sufficient to keep Nimrod too busy to do any of his silly rays. If they do have time, Bruce can develop what he needs to deal with it. I am willing to grant that Nimrod's response time may be shorter than Hulk's development time. Note that, as much as I love Colossus, Colossus has an upper limit of strength. Yet, as the Marvel Directory so eloquently points out: "To date the Hulk has never apparently been provoked into demonstrating a maximum output of strength; hence, its upper limit remains a mystery." Nimrod may be able to deal with an opponent with set superhuman strength, but if it reaches into realms that nobody's seen yet and is possibly inherently variable/keyed to rage, I think he's losing fast. He'll underestimate the Hulk, gauge him, fail to get the right result, and lose because of it.

"Nothing incredible ? Beating Juggernaut like it was nothing, and kicking the ass of both X-Men and the Hellfire Club ?

Not even Hulk can do that. Nimrod is not only VERY powerful, but also smart and tough as hell."

Consider Nimrod is ostensibly from an incredibly advanced future and thus should by all rights have an exponential increase in weapons power, sophistication of materials, AI, etc., not to mention have seen an incredible array of mutants, yes, that's not very impressive. Let's face it: Some buff people have tried to take Hulk down and failed. I'm not a Hulk fanboy by any stretch of the imagination, but I happen to think that this one's even.

The X-Men and Lords Cardinal beat Nimrod. That's not ALL of the extended X-Men, mind you. They've beaten him a few times. This was supposed to be the nigh-ultimate Sentinel. I'm not impressed.

Beyonder

Let's face it: Some buff people have tried to take Hulk down and failed. I'm not a Hulk fanboy by any stretch of the imagination, but I happen to think that this one's even.

Let's do face it: Some buff people or person - mainly named Juggernaut - nearly drowned Hulk. I'd heardly call that failure.

And no, Nimrod doesn't "require" time to put up a shield or immobilize Hulk with high frequency sonics or gravity beams. You make it sound as if Nimrod's just standing their and analyzing, unable to act until he finishes his scan.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by who?-kid
Nothing incredible ? Beating Juggernaut like it was nothing, and kicking the ass of both X-Men and the Hellfire Club ?

Not even Hulk can do that. Nimrod is not only VERY powerful, but also smart and tough as hell.

He defeated Juggernaut with high frequency sonics. Banshee could do the same. Not impressive. Hulk can and has defeated Juggernaut. He can defeat Nimrod.

I hate when people quote marveldirectory.com.

savagerampage
Nimrod has the intelligence over the hulk. Nimrod could very well beat the hulk.

Beyonder
He defeated Juggernaut with high frequency sonics. Banshee could do the same. Not impressive. Hulk can and has defeated Juggernaut. He can defeat Nimrod.

I hate when people quote marveldirectory.com.

laughing Since when did Banshee's sonic attack someone's nervous system? Nimrod attacked directly at Juggernaut's nerves and immobilized him. Banshee isn't replicating this attack. Especially since the attack seemed to be in a beam form not just your average sonic attack.

Cosmic Cube
So what...

Wynndar
hmm...i dont have the comic with me this sec...but i think there were 2 separate attacks...Nimrod hit Jugs with tight beam sonics which hurt him, then used a neuro dislocator to paralize him...

Cosmic Cube
Beyonder posted it on the first two pages.

What if Banshee screamed directly in Juggernaut's ear? That would have the same effects of Nimrod's attack. Right?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by savagerampage
Nimrod has the intelligence over the hulk. Nimrod could very well beat the hulk.

Not really. Currently, Hulk has Banner's intellect.

Wynndar
um it would hurt him...but it wouldnt paralize him, that was an entirely different thing...But Dr Doom has used a similar neuro attack on the Hulk, leaving him unable to even walk.

Cosmic Cube
Well... Hulk could jump into space, grab a huge asteroid, and re-enter earth's atmosphere with the flaming, molten rock, crashlanding on Nimrod.

"Gamma Crush"

Beyonder
Not really. Currently, Hulk has Banner's intellect.

Right, is that why he tried to directly attack Onslaught? Shows how intelligent he is when he realized his victory was all in his head.

And your point is what? Hulk's going to be immuned to an attack that Juggernaut wasn't? Stop equating Banshee's attack to Nimrod's. If Banshee can actually pull of a sonic attack like Nimrod that would immobilize Juggernaut, Banshee would be able to do the same thing to Hulk.

Cosmic Cube
Right, is that why he tried to directly attack Onslaught? Shows how intelligent he is when he realized his victory was all in his head.

And your point is what? Hulk's going to be immuned to an attack that Juggernaut wasn't? Stop equating Banshee's attack to Nimrod's. If Banshee can actually pull of a sonic attack like Nimrod that would immobilize Juggernaut, Banshee would be able to do the same thing to Hulk.

I said *recent* Hulk. That happened in 1998. You know that's not current Hulk right? That's mindless Hulk. He has virtally no intelligence. He destroyed onslaught's "indestructable" armor with one punch, when no other hero on Earth could.

Current Hulk retains Bruce's intellect. Pick up a recent Hulk comic.

J/K about Banshee. The attack would definitely affect Hulk.

illadelph12
Couldn't Nimrod trigger a surge of indorfins in Hulk and cause him to calm down and revert to Banner? He can obviously analyze and attack an opponents body chemistry.

Cosmic Cube
endorphins*

Beyonder
endorphins*

It might work. Now if only I'd know how one releases it...

However, this might be true if their is actually a way to do it.

IMO, Nimrod should just immobilize him with gravity beams and cut Hulk's head off with his disintegrator ray.

Cosmic Cube
Gravity beams? How do they work?

Cosmic Cube
Theoretically, the disintegrator beam wouldn't work. If it can even cut through Hulk's flesh, Hulk's neck would heal just as fast as it cuts. Hulk has taken hits from beams that cut adamantium. The beam only broke Hulk's skin, and the wound healed in seconds.

Beyonder
Theoretically, the disintegrator beam wouldn't work. If it can even cut through Hulk's flesh, Hulk's neck would heal just as fast as it cuts. Hulk has taken hits from beams that cut adamantium. The beam only broke Hulk's skin, and the wound healed in seconds.

See page one scan for how those beams work. Nimmy lifted Juggernaut into the air and throw Juggernaut out the window. Hulk's gonna be suspended in mid air.

As for the healing factor, not sure how that works. But if his attack doesn't work the first time, Nimmy can always hit Hulk with sonics to immobilize him and hit him with disintegrators again. I doubt Hulk's healing factor would kick in if his nervous system is attacked. Those pain receptors might send messages, but his brain would not receive incoming or send outcoming messages. So his head would come off the second time around.

Cosmic Cube
I don't know. I'm sure Hulk has healed while unconscious.

demigawd
Hmm, I'm liking a lot of the logic used here. Some of the best posts I've seen so far.

Cosmic Cube
*blushes* Well, I try...

Swanky-Tuna
I don't really see a need for decapitation. Just a zonk-out with the disrupter and fight over. The gravity beam would also do the trick of disabling him.

Cosmic Cube
Zonk? Is that like a knock?

illadelph12
You can release 'endorphins' by striking certain pressure points, mainly on the wrist an side of the neck near the mandible .

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Nimrod could analyze and exploit this weakness in Hulk. He still has a normal body chemistry, just accelerated and radiated. He obviously still produces endorphins when he reverts to Banner normally (calms down), so it's definitely an avenue of attack.

Swanky-Tuna
I guess I should of said Csonk-out. After Larry Csonka.

Victor Von Doom
What comic is the quoted one?

Swanky-Tuna
...What?

Victor Von Doom
If the 'what' was to me...

I mean which issue is the comic that was quoted back there in this thread.

Cosmic Cube
It seems like there are several paths for Nimrod's victory.

However, Hulk could still jump into space, grab a huge asteroid, and crash-land on Nimrod with a gigantic, flaming, molten boulder.

"Gamma Crush!"

Cosmic Cube
Vic, what the hell are you talking about?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
If the 'what' was to me...

I mean which issue is the comic that was quoted back there in this thread. The one with Nimrod? According to Uncannyxmen.net, it's Uncanny X-Men #194

Cosmic Cube
Oh. I'm so stupid.

demigawd
It seems like there are several paths for Nimrod's victory.

However, Hulk could still jump into space, grab a huge asteroid, and crash-land on Nimrod with a gigantic, flaming, molten boulder.

"Gamma Crush!"

lol. Idiot!

Cosmic Cube
I just wanted to prove to you that I can think very irrationally as well.

Swanky-Tuna
You want irrational? I drew a comic for the magneto vs hulk thread that had Hulk throwing Earth for the win.

Cosmic Cube
I saw it. Impressive.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
You want irrational? I drew a comic for the magneto vs hulk thread that had Hulk throwing Earth for the win.

LIAR!!!

I don't believe you. Show me scans of this "drawing" you claim.

Cosmic Cube
I saw it. You callin' me a liar?

Swanky-Tuna
LIAR!!!

I don't believe you. Show me scans of this "drawing" you claim. Vah-VOOM
The metal plate thing was poking fun at someone who said Magneto would win by simply waiting for Hulk to step on a piece of metal then launching him into space.

Beyonder
Vah-VOOM
The metal plate thing was poking fun at someone who said Magneto would win by simply waiting for Hulk to step on a piece of metal then launching him into space.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

ArekExcelsior2
Juggernaut is indestructible, Beyonder. He lost in a PHYSICAL FIGHT. Do you know how sad that is? I think your example proves beyond a shadow of a doubt why Hulk can handle it.

Nimrod may require time to put up shields and blast if he's being pelted by thrown objects. Further, you're missing that his blasts and shields are nothing Bruce hasn't pummeled in the past, and you're also missing that Bruce's variable strength throws a wrench in Nimrod's works.

Beyonder
Juggernaut is indestructible, Beyonder. He lost in a PHYSICAL FIGHT. Do you know how sad that is? I think your example proves beyond a shadow of a doubt why Hulk can handle it.

Nimrod may require time to put up shields and blast if he's being pelted by thrown objects. Further, you're missing that his blasts and shields are nothing Bruce hasn't pummeled in the past, and you're also missing that Bruce's variable strength throws a wrench in Nimrod's works.

You do know that it's sad that you seem to think it'd take Nimrod more than a second to put up his shield.

And what's even sadder is that you think Hulk can escape being lifted into the air by gravity beams.

Cosmic Cube
Nothing doing Arek. Take a look at this.

Cosmic Cube
I'm 1000 times the artist Swanky is. Notice the expression on each of their faces.

Swanky-Tuna
I make mine crappy on purpose.

Oh, and if I hadn't drawn that like 5 years ago, there would of been a codpiece.

Cosmic Cube
So what. Mine still looks better. Plungerman is a dumb idea anyway. How would he fight with all of those plungers on him?

Swanky-Tuna
It looks like Nimrod's confused because Hulk's doing a handstand on a meatball with a multicolored fro

Cosmic Cube
No it doesn't. That doesn't look lke a meatball, either. It is OBVIOUSLY a flaming asteroid.

illadelph12
laughing

No offense, but that is some of the jankiest artwork I've seen this side of kindergarten.

illadelph12
Oh, and Happy Easter. big grin

Swanky-Tuna
No it doesn't. That doesn't look lke a meatball, either. It is OBVIOUSLY a flaming asteroid. That flaming asteroid looks like it'd taste good with a plate of noodles and some tomato sauce.

Cosmic Cube
It's not Easter yet.

F you ill.

ArekExcelsior2
"You do know that it's sad that you seem to think it'd take Nimrod more than a second to put up his shield.

And what's even sadder is that you think Hulk can escape being lifted into the air by gravity beams."

And it'd take a second for Hulk to bring it down. Yes, I think Hulk can escape being lifted in the air. He grabs onto something or uses the fact that he's still in a MEDIUM (we call it air) to shockwave his way around, despite the fact that he's "weightless" (not really, real anti-grav is a little different, but that's a separate discussion). Once he gets out of the beam's radius, he's still moving at the same velocity... Sounds like Nimrod eats a lot of fast moving Hulk.

You know, it'd be funner to include the Marvel v. Capcom games in these discussions - then Ryu COULD beat Onslaught! Wee!

illadelph12
laughing

Easter, Good Friday, Ash Wednesday; I was close.

Besides, Sunday is a National Holiday:

Randall Cunningham's Birthday. big grin

Cosmic Cube
That flaming asteroid looks like it'd taste good with a plate of noodles and some tomato sauce.

How would you eat something that big? But that doesn't matter, because it's an asteroid. Besides, you'd get all the multicolored hair in your mouth. But that's not an afro. They are flames!

Beyonder

And it'd take a second for Hulk to bring it down. Yes, I think Hulk can escape being lifted in the air. He grabs onto something or uses the fact that he's still in a MEDIUM (we call it air) to shockwave his way around, despite the fact that he's "weightless" (not really, real anti-grav is a little different, but that's a separate discussion). Once he gets out of the beam's radius, he's still moving at the same velocity... Sounds like Nimrod eats a lot of fast moving Hulk.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah, shock wave his way around. Get out of the way of what? Beams that can trap him in mid air? Beams that can disable his nerves completely? Please. And break down Nimrod's shield - laughing. Hulk can take down Nimrod's shield in a second? Now Hulk has super speed?

It's still going to take him than a few seconds to break through. By that time he'll be as frozen as a rock.

who?-kid

Interesting theory, really. But then again, ONLY a theory.

ArekExcelsior2
"Yeah, shock wave his way around. Get out of the way of what? Beams that can trap him in mid air? Beams that can disable his nerves completely? Please. And break down Nimrod's shield - . Hulk can take down Nimrod's shield in a second? Now Hulk has super speed? "

Yes. The neurological beams just won't work - the Hulk's rage overrides it, he has too thick of skin. The ones that hold him in the air don't work because, get this, he's in a MEDIUM. If you're in a medium and sufficiently strong, you can move the air itself, and by the law of equal and opposite reaction (this good ol guy named Newton), you move back. Hulk has the muscular strength to leap miles in a bound, and we know that he can make huge shockwaves. All he needs to do is get out of Nimrod's beam for a moment and suddenly he has normal weight but is moving at the speeds that he had when he was not in that state. He slams into Nimrod moving at incomprehensible speeds and shatters Nimmy.

The Hulk has the ability to take down "saga bosses" like Nimrod - we've seen it in the past.

Swanky-Tuna
Yes. The neurological beams just won't work - the Hulk's rage overrides it, he has too thick of skin. Dr. Doom's neuron disrupted worked. It has nothing to do with his skin.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by who?-kid
Interesting theory, really. But then again, ONLY a theory.

In a forum, what can you do besides theorize?

Cosmic Cube
roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah, shock wave his way around. Get out of the way of what? Beams that can trap him in mid air? Beams that can disable his nerves completely? Please. And break down Nimrod's shield - laughing. Hulk can take down Nimrod's shield in a second? Now Hulk has super speed?

It's still going to take him than a few seconds to break through. By that time he'll be as frozen as a rock.

Actually, Hulk can leap at escape velocity (4-5,000mph) with a vertical or diagonal trajectory, and achieve extremely high landspeeds and attack speeds, (for a non speedster.) Hulk certainly does have superhuman speed.

The temperature has to be lower than -200 degrees for Hulk to freeze. It isn't that cold anywhere in the local solar system. Hulk has jumped into space, and returned with no ill effect.

Besides, He can do it in MVSC2! But... in MVSC2, Wolverine can beat Thanos with IG.

Cosmic Cube
Dr. Doom's neuron disrupted worked. It has nothing to do with his skin.

In the comic, Nimrod defines the attack specifically as "ultra high frequency sonics;" a physical attack. They don't mention anything about neurological damage, though I imagine the sonics would be extremely disorientating. However, it would not have the same effect as a neuron disruptor.

Cosmic Cube
Hey, Hulk has deflected high frequency sonics in the past. He did it against Night Crawler, (not Kurt Wagner.)

demigawd
In the comic, Nimrod defines the attack specifically as "ultra high frequency sonics;" a physical attack. They don't mention anything about neurological damage, though I imagine the sonics would be extremely disorientating. However, it would not have the same effect as a neuron disruptor.

though I'm sure he'd have a neuron disruptor handy, too. Remember, Nimrod has catalogs and catalogs of details information on how to beat every current and future super-powered being. He probably knew that Doom beat Hulk that way, or knew that would be how to beat Hulk the way Doom did. I'm certain he has a neuron disruptor he'd whip out after a few minutes of analysis.

Cosmic Cube
Cheater.

savagerampage
The beam was neurological it affected the juggernauts brain

demigawd
Cheater.

lol, Nimrod is so dangerous because he can create pretty much any weapon he wants on the fly. That's real time INSTA-prep!

norrin radd
NIMROD all the way

Daddy Reddss
Jugs is not the Hulk. The Hulk would win. Nice try Nimrod.

norrin radd
do you even know nimrod? what can hulk do against him?

Beyonder
Originally posted by Daddy Reddss
Jugs is not the Hulk. The Hulk would win. Nice try Nimrod.

Hulk is not Juggernaut. Nimrod would win. Nice try Hulk. cool

Cosmic Cube

kgkg
isn't that a move from marvel vs capcom.

The MISTER
Nimrods biggest advantage is that hes from the future and can form new weapons on the fly. Weaponry from the future must be of the highest tech so the desintagration of so much flesh might be highly likely. However nimrod is a machine and thus has limits. The outcome of this battle really depends on what nimrods limits are because unlike Juggernaut the hulks rage makes his limits very unpredictable. The madder he gets the stronger he gets and stronger applies to his entire
physiology(mental, toughness, speed) not just his bench press level.

K3VIL
Hulk is gonna being schooled.Juggernaut's power are magical, that's why Nimrod use such weapons, Hulk's power is genetical, indeed, Nimrod certainly can summon a weapon that will shut down Banner's transformation or drain the gamma radiation from every single atom of his body.

Swanky-Tuna
Or use that disintegrater. It may work on Hulk since he's not sustained by magical sources.

armandovalles
nimrod isnt stronger than juggernaut, he only beat him cuz he got his helmet off and blasted him in the face with high frequency waves or something. He didnt ever prove to be even near the same level as juggernaut, which means he isnt on the same level as hulk either.

If nimmy brawled with Juggy he would of gotten smashed, and the same would happen if he brawled with hulk.

The MISTER
Originally posted by K3VIL
Hulk is gonna being schooled.Juggernaut's power are magical, that's why Nimrod use such weapons, Hulk's power is genetical, indeed, Nimrod certainly can summon a weapon that will shut down Banner's transformation or drain the gamma radiation from every single atom of his body. at the beginning of this fight the hulk is already ENRAGED which means that he would be emitting incalculable amounts of gamma radiation and that isn't genetic.The hulks been compared to the explosive capabilites of a nuke and what exactly are his "limits" again? Well a nuke or a nuclear reactor or some sh*t like that

K3VIL
Originally posted by The MISTER
at the beginning of this fight the hulk is already ENRAGED which means that he would be emitting incalculable amounts of gamma radiation and that isn't genetic.The hulks been compared to the explosive capabilites of a nuke and what exactly are his "limits" again? Well a nuke or a nuclear reactor or some sh*t like that
Nimrod didn't showed a strenght limit.Nimrod concussive beams appeared to be like gravity force bolts similar to those of Graviton and anyway, are something that can handle the Hulk.
Now, tell me how can the Hulk become a "nuclear reactor" if he get K.O.ed before he reach that level of power?Nimrod has limitless resources, he can heal from any damage, he's Class 100 Strenght possessor, and he also is smarted thant the crappy HULK SMASH guy, he can find out what it takes to kill or shut down Hulk in few seconds, perhaps a minute.

The MISTER
The Hulks limits are undetermined as well and Nimrod is a machine and unless he has godlike resources then the hulk is capable of making him tap into everything he has until his limits are shown. The hulk is enraged
at the start of this fight so he is already at above class 100. The hulk has been shown to have an accelerated healing speed depending on his rage level. Unlike Juggernaut who is similar to a bully and unaccustomed to pain at all( Give him a lot and he wails ) hurting the hulk has always just pissed him off more and more until he negates the pain completely. Nimrod can win though if he can launch the hulk into space somehow. The only way I can see hulk defeating nimrod though is
by.... To be honest I don't see the hulk destroying nimrod.

Unless somehow nimmy ran out of juice.

Cosmic Cube
There's a difference between not showing a limit, not reaching a limit, and not having having a limit. Hulk doesn't have a limit.

armandovalles
no, hulk has a limit, it just has never been reached yet.

Cosmic Cube
No, Hulk doesn't have a limit.

Wynndar
I would have to agree...Hulk has no limit, as stated by the Beyonder, and demonstrated by Hulk's resisting the matter-antimatter attraction

Maestro
Hulk even managed to resist the strangers force hold on him

btw the stranger is basically a really high cosmic entity.

jplatinum
"Hulk smash!"

who ever is in his way, dies.

K3VIL
That's pathetic.
Hulk's powers don't possess a limit.
Nimrod is an advanced sentinel that was able to beat the Juggernaut, which don't possess a limit too.
The Juggernaut has only an edge on Hulk, he's smarter.
Hulk has the intelligence of a child.
Nimrod outmatched with ease physically and mentally Juggy.
Hulk is nothing in terms of brain compared to Nimrod.
Nimrod can heal back from any kind of damage and has a high leven of invulnerability, even if Hulk starts out in Class 100 and is on a high rank of the Class 100, Nimrod can scan the Hulk's body, and find out how to stop him.If he was able to stop Juggy, he may possess something like a gamma ray drainer weapon to stop Hulk, you are just arguing about Hulk strenght has no limit, but meanwhile you're arguing, I can tell you that various guys, like Absorbing Man, Ravage, Speedfreak, the U-Foes etc. were able to beat down or give hella troubles to the Hulk, strenght doesn't count when you face someone that has sufficient resources to use you to wipe the floor.

who?-kid
Nimrod can change Hulks gravity just like that, like he did with Sebastian Shaw, who was almost "thrown" into orbit by Nimrod.

Nimrod is tough and clever.

JWangSDC
Hulk will clap nimrod ass back to whenever he came from

The MISTER
Originally posted by K3VIL
That's pathetic.
Hulk's powers don't possess a limit.
Nimrod is an advanced sentinel that was able to beat the Juggernaut, which don't possess a limit too.
The Juggernaut has only an edge on Hulk, he's smarter.
Hulk has the intelligence of a child.
Nimrod outmatched with ease physically and mentally Juggy.
Hulk is nothing in terms of brain compared to Nimrod.
Nimrod can heal back from any kind of damage and has a high leven of invulnerability, even if Hulk starts out in Class 100 and is on a high rank of the Class 100, Nimrod can scan the Hulk's body, and find out how to stop him.If he was able to stop Juggy, he may possess something like a gamma ray drainer weapon to stop Hulk, you are just arguing about Hulk strenght has no limit, but meanwhile you're arguing, I can tell you that various guys, like Absorbing Man, Ravage, Speedfreak, the U-Foes etc. were able to beat down or give hella troubles to the Hulk, strenght doesn't count when you face someone that has sufficient resources to use you to wipe the floor.

Nimrod can put Hulk in a powerful force bubble and then dump him into the sun. If the hulk shows the possibility of breaking the bubble NImrod can just increase it's strength.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.