Animaniacs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai Guy
I miss this show sooooo much. It was fantastic! Yacko, Wacco and Dot! big grin I laughed my ass off!

I would love to see it again. I know there are videocassets, and I have been hunting for them.

Anyone else care to comment on this gem of a cartoon?

manjaro
am i the only one that noticed that Dot was topless?

Samurai Guy
No. I think we all did.

But why point that out when there were countless Looney Toons that are not wearing pants?

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud

I loved Animaniacs...and hey, if you happen to get the Nicktoons channel, they still play it yes

Samurai Guy
I live in Canada, no Nick here. Unless we pirate a satallite signal, but that is stealing.

Silver Stardust
Aww, that sucks...I watch that channel all the time laughing out loud

Samurai Guy
My friend had the All singing Tape. I loved it. I want that one.

WindDancer
Wakko and Chicken Boo were awesome! I loved watching the Animaniacs. I can't understand why the series hasn't been released on DVD yet! Darn it!

manchichirtchit
helloooooooooooooooooooooooo, nurse!!!

angelsflame265
o now i have there theme song stuck in my head

ChickinMeat
i agree, it is a great cartoon, i especially like the mafia pidgeons!

Samurai Guy
The GoodFeathers! laughing

Shadow_King
oh god this cartoon i use to watch it and i also rented the sega game once.

Samurai Guy
Me too.... except SNES not Sega. I was never a Sega guy.

I want to find these videos. I loved the sing-a-long one. That was dope. Wacko's States and Capitals song, Yakko's Countrys of the world.

The Schnitzlebuch or however it was spelled song. Wow... the memories. The quality of cartoons has dropped so much.

Jackie Malfoy
Yea I remember that show it is so funny!I wonder why they took it off the air?THey should put it on.I would watch it!I like the Pinky and the Brain show too.
"What are we going to do tomorrow brain?
"Try to take over the world!Brain

Now those are great shows that they don't have on anymore.JM

Altar[1stONE]
http://members.aol.com/braidsoffury/director.jpg

anybody remember this guy? he said things like

http://wbtower.ashyre.com/sound/clips/jerry-too_loud.wav

It was the shows take on jerry lewis but paul rugg who voiced him did a superb job. He also voiced that awesome show freakazoid, god loved that show. i miss that little guy sad I love that episode called "The Ending". It was like an apocalpse now episode wasnt it? Mr. Director would have a swave voice but if something went wrong he talked like jerry lewis. Even jim morrison was singing, saying this is the beginning, the beginning of our story. Then Wakko is imitating martin sheen with the kung fu on top of the go kart yacko is driving. god classic

MornGlory
I loved Animaniacs -

Love Pinky and the Brain - especially the episode where they did a parody of Seinfeld - and Pinky was Kramer and The Brain was Jerry - so hilarious

anyone remember the show Histaria??? it came on after Animaniacs- it was funny as well

Altar[1stONE]
Remember their take on Barney but he was wrongly named bologna. He wouldnt die after so many attempts at killing him. There was also boney hands , the spoof on edward scissor hands. Hehehe they drew rinoa ryder pretty damn funny. So many classic moments, ill be watching this threads development.

MornGlory
do you remember when they had the Sling Blade character -

he just came out of no where and was talking about Taters - and rubbing his hands together- - it had no point to what was happening at the moment - but it was so hilarious

Samurai Guy
I liked Slappy the Squirrel

ChickinMeat
i dont remember slappy embarrasment

Stealth Agent
I didn't like the animainac's so much themselves but more all of the other characthers, Like Pinky and the Brain, Slappy the Squirll and i think her nephew, that dog and cat and the dog didnt know the cat was a cat but hated cat. Also that little boy that always called his mom lady and his dog always was saving him.
man i miss the glory days of being a 6 year old.

leowyatt
slappy was the best i loved her nephew
who in the stage right not right who.. who is on stage yes aunt slappy
who your giving me a headache

Atomic Rico
That show was crazy, I really miss it
Probably the first kids cartoon with really smart, dry humor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.