The Tavern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trickster
This is my attempt at introducing a new way of developing characters to RP with in this forum and as somewhere where Rpers can discuss things(preferably with a non-gaming character). I don't know how well it's going to go down, and it will depend on the number of people willing to participate. So if you do, thanks!

The tavern from the outside looks like a largish wooden building, complete with windows and a dark roof. It isn't really known where the tavern is, only that people seem to arrive at it from anywhere and everywhere. Aliens from far away futuristic worlds, magicians from a fantasy past, all manage to stumble across the tavern. When any of these curious personages approach the tavern, it becomes apperant that the windows dont actually show any of the inside, and the solid oak door is more than it seems.

Opening the door gives way to what can only be described as nothing. A complete absene of any image fills the area between the door frame, and the stranger is given a brief sensation of complete bravery. Often, they pause to take a look around. On all sides forest stretches out to the horizon, as the tavern is located on a small hill, devoid of anything but grass.

The step through the door moves the traveller as if it was a portal, magic doorway, wormhole, whatever fits their lifestyle. Inside, as that all it can be called, stretches a space that has to be larger than what it is phsyically possible to be held inside the appearance of the tavern from outside. The room is fashionably decorated, with comfortable sofas and low tables suited at reasonable distances from each other, along with more usual height tables for eating meals and wooden chairs. A bar is situated in the middle of the room, circular in shape, it isn't apparent how the bar staff get in or out. Manning the bar, which is stocked with every possible drink in existance, are two people. One is a small woman, blonde and beautiful, by most standards, her pale skin at contrast with the lack of light present in every bar. The other is a huge hulking man, who is easily double the bar in height, with tanned skin and a heavyset walk. Both are relatively easygoing though, and seem content with bantering while they fetch drinks and food for any customers. They appear human, though many speculating is done in the tavern at that, for the few troublemakers, no matter what their power in the outside world, have been easily subdued by either of the pair. Their names, which appear along with the knowledge of the tavern in any traveller's mind, are Kestrel and Vayne.

From the main room an number of corridors branch off, but it is not clear where these lead to, and people feel uneasy approaching them.If the tavern idea works, I will add areas and other descriptions

Simple Rules of the Tavern(OOC)

Try and post IC(In Character) as much as possible. The tavern was designed primarily as a place to work out the deeper personality traits of characters in RPs being played elsewhere in the forums.

Characters - at any one time try and only use one, or at most two, characters in the tavern, as this stops confusion as to who is in the tavern. If you have two in the tavern at the same time, try and post the name of the character along with their actions.

Any amount of characters can be used in the tavern, just not at the same time.

Relationships between characters can grow in the tavern, but obviously these should not transfer to the game they are from. if two characters suddenly become friends, it can ruin the group integreity of the RP.

Although the tavern was designed for characters from existing RPs on the forums, it is perfectly viable to use create one for exclusive use in the tavern, or use one from a tabletop game(e.g D&D)

Fighting can be done, if it is kept to a minum of ten posts. It can ruin the conversations in the tavern.

That's all, except for one last one. Don't be a dick. The tavern is here to have fun in!

I may change rules depending on circumstance. The bar staff are there to ensure the rules are enforced, and cannot be beaten in a fight(looking at you, goku).

Thanks to anyone who joins, and may you have fun! Questions are of course at this stage welcome, as this next week is just a test to see how things go.

Bespin Bart
Mors walks in, swishing his trench coat. One hand rest on his katana's hilt at his belt, hanging from his hip by an elaborate belt and sheath.

Trickster
From behind the bar Vayne looks up from the glass he is cleaning. Seeing the customer, he politely asks,
"Hello sir, what can I get you?"

Juno, sitting on one of the sofas facing the door studies the stranger. Noting the katana by his belt, he pplays the game most regulars play, guess the universe. Searching through his memory of peoples that combine the katana and trenchcoat, he eventually gives up, raising his voice slightly to hail Mors,
"Hey, stranger! Where do you journey from, if I'm not too impolite to ask?"

Bespin Bart
"I'm from Zion..." Mors replies, looking the man over. "Who might you be?"

Tptmanno1
The Door opens, and there stands a man with a brown robe on. he casually walks to the bar and asks for a Correlian ale.

Deity
Deity (the guy in my sig) is sitting in the cornor, in the dark, because his candle went out

Trickster
Vayne reaches under the bar, and then puts a corellian ale onto its surface.
"Here you go sir," he says, before turning back to his cleaning job.

Juno loks thoughtful for a moment before replying, "I'm Juno. I'm a drifter. You want a drink?"

BTW, anyone can control the bartenders, otherwise it gets boring when I'm offline. smile

Fire
(damn you shouldn't have brought up DnD now I wonder who to play)

Tptmanno1
Not me, I have no idea how!

Shadow_King
*enters the tavern and looks around with slit eyes and walks to the bar table and asks for the bartender for Heinekin* could i please have heinekin.

Trickster
Vayne passes over an unopened can of Heineken and a glass.

Juno watches and waits for someone to sit with him.

(Lol, poor Fire. You don't have to play a D&D character, just any character. *points out previous post to SK*)

Captain REX
A muscular, heavily scarred man walks in, toting a large assault rifle, sporting two lightsabers, and a mechanical arm.

"I'll have what this bastard Jedi is having..." Galder hisses as he eyes Roan. "And then I'll kill 'im..."

Trickster
Juno looks mildly amused by Galder's threat, and downs his own drink as Vayne replies,
"You won't be killing anyone here, sir. Violence is strictly prohibited in the rules, and I'm afraid I'll break you if you try and break them."

Letting out a short laugh, Juno calls to Galder,
"Come on friend, come and have a seat, I'll explain to you how things work. I'll even get you an ale like your jedi friend." From around the other side of the bar walks Kestrel, ready to serve any customers as more people enter the tavern.

Shadow_King
*drinks silently and reading newspaper*

Bespin Bart
Mors nods. "I'll help if he does..." Mors opens his trench coat to reveal a Glock 18 and a katana.

"Sure thing, Juno. I'm a warrior myself...just let me know if there are any suited men around...they want to find me..."

Shadow_King
*looks around at ppl carying swords* and than continues reading and drinking.

Fire
*A Tall slim build man walks through the door, dressed in a fully black monks outfit (you know those semi jedi-robes), wearing black sandles (the ninja type) and a long narrow sword on his back that seems rediate a faint green light*

I walk over to Kestrel and wishpers: "Could I get an ale my dear man."

Shadow_King
wow looks at the tall slim build man and thinks *Wow a lot of ppl have swords*

Deity
"i dont" replied Deity

~does any thing happen here, like in ndiablo, where we get missions~

Shadow_King
i am guessing no.

Fire
Nah don't think so

When deity gave his comment it looks as if the monkey had rised his shoulders in sigh or it could have been the wind.

Bespin Bart
(Is this Fire or Marcus we're talking about, Fire? stick out tongue )

"Greetings..." Mors says to the newcomer.

Shadow_King
*sips the last of his beer* bartender could i have a can of coke and then he *continues reading*

Tptmanno1
Roan Eyes galder waraly
"Watch it Galder, Wouldn't wanna create a mess here"

Shadow_King
hey bartender can i have a coke

Captain REX
"It's not every day we see each other, I'd like to make something of it..."

Shadow_King
"who's the bartender here"

Tptmanno1
"I wouldn't, But if its nessasary.."
Hand slides down to rest n lightsaber hilt, and Takes another sip of his drink.

Shadow_King
"you also have a Lightsaber" "cool what colour"

Fire
"greeting Sir I am Corthan Mahony of the Keepers of Death"

(a former dnd character)

Shadow_King
"keepers of the death eh that must be cool"nemx said to corthan reading his newspaper and sipping on his coke.

Fire
*blantly ignores nemx*

Red_Drake
Drake enters the tavern, wearing an armor that doesn't cover much of his torax, he doesn't wear a helmeth and has a draconic appearance, having a dragon head, his skin covered in scales and a fell fins and horns, his feet has only two fingers and he walks on their tips, his hands has only two fingers and a thumb with claws as well, his tail swish behind him as he calmly pads further in, not caring for any weird look he may get

Captain REX
Galder grins and reaches for his own lightsabers, igniting the red then the blue.

"Got somewhere we can take this, bartender?"

Merry Lover
Taja walks in to the tavern and is immediately intimidated by all the men sitting around. She lays her hand on the hilt of her extremely long, thin sword and walks over to the bar.
"I'd like a dernian tea, thanks."
Taking her tea to an empty table, she sits down, feeling glad that at least her clothes, which are a very worn, once beige blouse and ripped dark brown trousers covered in a long black cloak, don't seem out of place here.
She unravelles a long string of brown wooden beads, that she had been wearing as a bracelet, of her arm and starts flicking then across the sting, looking around as the does so.

Tptmanno1
"Hold on there, I'm noteven done with my drink yet."
Tuns in his stool and sips his drink.

Shadow_King
nemx takes another sip of his drink and he continues reading.

Fire
*turning to face both Galder and Roan*
"Don't you gentlemen have a better place of doing this."

Shadow_King
"i am gonna get a lightsaber soon"Nemx said while reading his newspaper.

Fire
"why you need a lightsabre for paperboy?"

Shadow_King
"i dunno i was just kidding. What sword do you hold again Corth" nemx said reading/

Fire
"This is the Dao Blade forged in the fires of the dwarven city of Karasta and Enchanted by the green dragon Namoc"

Tptmanno1
"You are correct sir, I will excuse myself."
Roan drops some creds on the counter, Then plants his hands on the barstool and vaulst over galder's head and calmly walks out the door.

Shadow_King
"cool......" nemx said looking at corth

Fire
"I got it from a friend who has long ago fallen in a ghoul attack"

Shadow_King
"cool......... messed " nemx said looking at the blade of corths"

Fire
"He was one of the greatest warriors I ever met" "Friend of both elf and dwarf, he fought bravely until the end. It was a fiersome fight I only barely made it out alive thanks to my two other companions."

Shadow_King
"oh" nemx looks back at his newspaper and reads

Trickster
Juno looks around at all the newcomers in the tavern. Watching the little interplay between Galder and Roan he snorts into his drink.
When will they realise they can't be hurt in here? Looking up, he spies Corthan and beckons him over to the table,
"So which part of the realms are you from?"

(You guys want a place to fight? I could petition Ush to let me open the Tavern Arena.)

Shadow_King
"bartender could i have a bottle of heineken (sp)"nemx asked the bartender

Captain REX
Galder snarls and fires his blaster at the door, the weapon sliding out of his arm and kicking back lightly as he fired repeated shots.

Trickster
Kestrel threw Nemx a beer, turning away without seeing if he caught it or not. She moved back round to the other side of the circular bar again.

Shadow_King
nemx barley caught the bottle but got it. "thanx"

Trickster
Vayne jumps over the bar and graps Galder, forcibly ripping his blaster from his arm. Smashing hiim in the head, Vayne grabs the Dark Jedi in a bear hug and heads for one of the tables. As he approaches he kicks aways the table to reveal a hole in the floor. It is impenetrably dark down the hole, and Vayne simply drops Galder over it.

Shadow_King
Nemx watches this in amazment "wow" and then he shuts up and goes back to drinking and reading.

Trickster
Juno beckons Nemx over as well, saying, "There always has to be someone..."

Shadow_King
nemx approaches and says"yea there always has to be some one"

Trickster
(I gotta go man. Sorry.)

Juno laughed. "I wasn't expecting it to be a Jedi though, usually they realise in this place Vayne and Kestrel are like gods."

Shadow_King
(see ya)

"then why you do it he's just gonna come back angry. and you know what i am gonna leave too i dont want to feel the wraith of him" As nemx says that he leaves the tavern.

Captain REX
That might be kinda hard for Vayne, seeing as the blaster is PART of the arm. Not going to ripped off any time soon!

Galder extends his legs over the pit and then flips away as Vayne releases.

"Want to try that again?" He spins his blades idly.

Shadow_King
Nemx enters the tavern and sits down at the bar table and drinks the heineken he left and is reading the newspaper.

Tptmanno1
Galders shots hit the brown Jedi Cloak, but nothing else, it falls to the groudn singed and smoldering, but the Jedi Is allready out the door and gone.

Shadow_King
nemx turns around to see what has happened."what just happened"

Fire
I walk over to Juno
"I come from a world called Tellene more specifically from a region called the Young Kingdoms."

Shadow_King
"cool" nemx said overhearinbg what he said.

Trickster
I know, thats why it said off, not out of his hand... Vayne and Kestrel are kinda godlike in the tavern, which is why I asked if you guys wanted a fighting pit. Do you? Anyways,

Vayne, giving up on the hole, punched Galder in the chest, causing him to fly backwards and almost hit a door. Impossibly quick, Kestrel appeared in front of the prone Galder, and while waiting him to rise opened the door.
"Do you want to go into the fighting pit?"

I have rules it's possible to use to fight, and any provoked violence is allowed in the bar. I just didn't want pages and pages of fighting, more talking(unlike the other kinds of RP).

Fire
good trick

Trickster
"That's interesting. I've never visited there though. From what I heard, it's one of what we travellers call a mixed world. There's no dominace of any one race, except the obvious population increase of you faster-breeding humans. Otherwise it's full of Elves and Dwarves, as well as the other, less civilised races. Am I right?" Now that he singles himself out from humans, you do notice he has got a slight point to his ears.

Shadow_King
"hey trickster where are you from" nemx askes while he reads his newspaper.

Trickster
"Ah. I am from a world called Teale. We don't really have any other races there except mine, so we never named ourselves."

Shadow_King
"ah ok cool" looking at him and then returning to his newspaper.

Fire
"there are a lot of elves and dwarves on ellene along with less friendly races but the world is dominated by man."

Shadow_King
"cool, and which are you?" nemx asked reading his newspaper.

Trickster
"I think it is obvious he is a man." Judging by the first post.

BTW, my characters name is Juno, not Trickster

Shadow_King
sorry

"juno what weapon do you carry again??"

Fire
"I do indeed belong to the race of man, but not long anymore"

Shadow_King
"why not"

Captain REX
"Looks like the Jedi is gone, so no..." Galder sits moodily at the bar and orders a Flaming Wookiee...

Shadow_King
"hello"

Fire
"Because once my training is fulfilled I will no longer be a human"

Shadow_King
"ahh ok"

Fire
"I will have changed in what my ppl call an outsider"

Shadow_King
"oh ok so you cant go back home"

Trickster
"Again? I have only ever carried these two knives. Occasionally I use a epee, or rapier, but only in honour fights. I rely upon myself as a weapon. What sort of weapon do you prefer?"

Shadow_King
"of course just a sword but none of these samurai swords i weild excalibur"

Trickster
"Excalibur, as in the sword of Arthur? Is he dead? Or did you take it from him still living?" Noting the look of surprise on Nemx's face, Juno explained, "The wizard Merlin used to visit the Tavern infrequently. He had some, um, other interests. But if Arthur's dead then the same must be true of Merlin, no?"

Shadow_King
"well i dunno it was given to me as a child"

Trickster
Juno looks slightly stunned by this pronouncement, shaking his head in disbelief.

Fire
"No I will be able to return home, I will just no longer be Human."

Shadow_King
"oh ok, whats wrong juno??"nemx asked looking at juno.

Fire
"I don't think he knew Arthur and maybe Merlin were death."

Shadow_King
"oh ok so their both dead???"

Captain REX
"I wouldn't know or care. Where I come from, I'd probably just toy with them..."

Bespin Bart
"Where you come from, you must certainly be hated..." Mors notes with a grin.

"So, you consider yourself a weapon, Juno? That is very interesting. I too rely on my body for combat, though I will occasionally grab a sword or pistol, or both."

Shadow_King
"i dont know either where i live i am just a drifter going places to places"

Captain REX
"I am a drifter myself," Galder replies, using the Force to push Mors away from him. "I am not wanted by the government, but I find several others that would love to have me..."

Shadow_King
"oh well i am not wanted except for in one kingdom"nemx said.

Trickster
"I myself am not justly wanted by any organisation," contributed Juno, "Of course, several groups and individuals do hunger for me with enough power to transverse the worlds. So I am waiting here, for time is different in the Tavern to other places, or at least the places I am wanted. There hours pas in a n instant, and the oldest men only live to the count of one Tavern, or Earth," he nodded to Nemx, "year."

Shadow_King
"WOW!!" nemx said astonished.

Trickster
"It's not so amazing. They move faster than us, especially if they ever leave their universe. Some of the faster ones can kill you in a duel without moving their sword, at least to our eyes."

Shadow_King
"so wait in your eyes your people move so fast but in our eyes we cant see them move???"nemx asked.

Silver Stardust
Rianna enters the tavern, looks around, and takes a seat at the bar near Galder.

"Why doesn't it surprise me you're here? And it looks like you've already decided to cause some trouble..."

Shadow_King
"who the hell are you"nemx asked the person that came in.

Trickster
"No. They are not my people. They just want me dead. But yes, some move that fast. Unless, of course, they stay still. Then you can see them. i grew tired of attempting to communicate with one in a trade negotation and took what I wanted, leaving fair payment."

Silver Stardust
"My name is Rianna Xi." the girl with long light-red hair said, her blue eyes flashing. "And I'd appreciate you not taking such a tone with me, for even though I'm not as...quick to anger as Galder here, I am no less dangerous than he." she continued, moving aside her red cloak slightly to reveal two lightsabers clipped to her belt.

Trickster
"You obviously did not see the way Galder was handled by Vayne, my friend. Either of the two could break him, and I believe they only stopped so as not to kill a first time customer. Make no mistake, the next to try wil be locked in the hole, and that is not a nice place to be."

Silver Stardust
"Oh, don't worry. I can control myself, I won't start anything...unless I'm provoked, of course. Then I must defend myself. But I won't provoke any trouble." Rianna replies. "Now, could I have a cup of tea?"

Trickster
Kestrel, who seems to have taken over bar service, moves across, daintily pouring a cup of tea and handing it to the dark sider. The cup is decorated with pink and yellow flowers, and the saucer is engraved with the words 'Drink me!'
"There you go, miss." she says, smiling sweetly.

Juno tries to contain a laugh, fails, but what comes out is a snort. He tries to cover it up by quickly saying,
"They make the best tea here... Best of everything really."

Silver Stardust
Rianna raises an eyebrow at the cup, and sips at the tea.

"Thank you."

Shadow_King
"why does everyone carry lightsabers why not old fashion swords. am i the only one who actually carries a sword???"nemx asked taking a sip of drink.

Tptmanno1
The Door opens and a man dressed a long balck trenchcoat, Jeans and a black T-shirt is standing there, as the coat swishes around him some metal glints inside and the faint outline of a pistol and a submachine gun exist.

He strides inside "Mors? What the hell are you doin here?"

Shadow_King
"Whos mors??" nemx asked the machine gun man.

Tptmanno1
BB is mors dude, I think he said that.

Shadow_King
~oh sorry~

Captain REX
"Creepy, but I'm sure I could show em up..."

Bespin Bart
"Right..." Mors turns from the power-deluded Dark-Sider to Burn.

"Greetings friend!" Mors says, extending a hand and shaking Burn's.

Captain REX
Galder just shrugs at Juno and turns to greet Rianna.

"Hello," he says briefly, before another deep swig of his Flaming Wookiee. "What brought you here?"

Fire
"No Nemx I carry a sword as well, in my world something like a lightsabre does not exist altho we do have magical weapons who act like they are brilliant light, they ignore any non-living material when they strike, which is handy in world where ppl rely on armour."

I turn to Juno: "I too consider myself as a weapon for I can deal much more potent blows tih my hands and feet than with my sword, but then again this is a highly praised sword on my world it would be a dishonour to my friend not to use it."

Silver Stardust
"Figured this would be a good place to hide...I kind of pissed off some Jedi, need to lay low for a bit..." Rianna replies to Galder.

Trickster
"Ah. So none of you have any magic, as such? I can use my own body's strength, much like the force, although with so many more possibilities. I wait in the Tavern for someone who could teach me to pass through."

<Tidus>
THe door opened and came in a person in a stylish bloody red coat... even without his glases everybody saw he was the billion dollar man he came by sat down and said "Silverfanwind please" the Bartender replied "I dont have no more were out" "Then Liberty Ale" said Vash. "So guys What ya talking about?"

<Tidus>
"Also theres a bit of some erghh Angry horde of bounty hunters tracking me but I think they got lost in the mountains" said Vash and took a great gulp.

Tptmanno1
"Hey" Burn replyes matching Mors' Strong clasp. "Nice to be able to relax without running for out lives everyonce and a while eh?"

<Tidus>
"Yeah Good thing this tavern hidden by mountains and forests, And by any ways are any of you bounty hunters?" asked Vash as suddenl he put his hand over his gun holster

Captain REX
(I swear, we should have an Agent walk in on Burn and Mors...)

"What if I was?" Galder said, popping out his blaster in his arm just for effect.

Trickster
(I think we should wait a minute... Till they've forgotten, then see what happens!)

Juno sighed again. Some people never learnt.

<Tidus>
Vash turned his head on Galder and then looked inside the blaster "Its not charged.." he said and chuckled a little and took a gulp of his liberty ale.

Captain REX
"What makes you think I need to charge it? State of the art firepower, not ancient crap..."

<Tidus>
"The blaster charger.. Its not in.." chuckled Vash again.

Captain REX
"There is no charger, it is always charged you nitwit..." Galder puts the small barrel towards Vash. "Want a closer look? I'm sure Vayne will be happy to provide a fight pit..."

<Tidus>
Vash suddenly put his hand into his pocket and took out orange glasses he pu tthem out and in a flash he thrusted toward gulder and hit him in the stomach with his elboy and the gun fell out of Galders hands. Vash took the gun and threw it out the window and sat down on his seat.

Tptmanno1
Uhh, the gun is part of Galder's arm.

(you should soo not, Or I will have a Jedi squad bust in on your ass)

<Tidus>
Vash suddenly put his hand into his pocket and took out orange glasses he pu tthem out and in a flash he thrusted toward gulder and hit him in the stomach with his elboy
and tore of Galders "gun" hand with his own metal hand and threw it out the window. Vash took the gun and threw it out the window and sat down on his seat.

Silver Stardust
(Umm...apparently you didn't understand...the gun is PART of Galder's hand. You can't just tear it off.)

"He's not even worth it, Galder." Rianna says, sizing up Vash.

Trickster
Ye Gods... Okay, s I put this as a rule, but I didn't mean for fights to happen every couple of times someone entered the Tavern!

I am changing this rule, as I did set a trial period(which has gone quite successfully, thank you!) and this seems to be the only real fault(so far).

I am going to type up a thread for you guys to fight in, which will be named 'The Tavern Fight Pit and Dojo', if that's okay with you guys. The above rule will become, when I've opened the thread, this,

To give an idea of the fight, it will be more free form than dice based, with rules in there. The people who are currently frequenting the Tavern will be asked to take a little time(if they want) to be judges, and they wil decide who wins.

Just while I'm making the thread, and because I realised about my rule, you Jedi have every permission to kick ass.(Theres, what, three of them, and one Tidus?)

Thank you!

Trickster
Actually, reconsidering that, I could completely get rid of the fighting rules altogether and let you guys fight whenever. Which do you think would work better?

Please reply, as the idea is doing well. big grin

Captain REX
Okay, what's with people thinking they can just tear my robotic arm off? I can understand a God-thing doing it, but some random guy?

And Galder especially wouldn't stand for an elbow to the stomach...

Galder jumps back as Vash attempts. "Rianna, I think you're right..."

(Vash as in Trigun, right? I thought this was supposed to be original RP characters...)

Trickster
(It kinda was, but ya naa... He's dead soon anyway stick out tongue
What do you think of the fight rules?)

Silver Stardust
(I say let's fight evil face Hey Rex, we could duel against each other if we wanted....)

Captain REX
Fine by me Trickster!

"So...Rianna," Galder says, sitting down again and ignoring this Vash character. "Care to duel? I might be getting a bit rusty..."

Trickster
(Okay, I'll make the thread.)

Captain REX
(Thanks Trickster! Cool dojo description...)

Trickster
(Lol, obviously the rules are only there of you want 'em!)

<Tidus>
Vashes laughs out hard " I feel preety rusty too maybe we should make a two on two match we only got to find another player Galder and RIanna verses Vash and some other player" sais Vash.(Yes im from trigun plus dont think that Trigun cant use swords or that stuff in the manga it sais he is as exellent with close range weapons as he is with his gun.

Tptmanno1
Burn, slightly peeved turns from mors "Suce me, I'l be right back"

Burn strides up to Vash, his trenchcoat flowing.
'Dude, If I out gun your ass will you shut up?"

Fire
(Trick I think the fighting will be weird without rules and stuff I am however greatfull you made this thread so now these fights take place else where. Letting characters from different RPGs fight eachother is gonna be a bit tricky, the judge idea was a nice idea.)

I reply to Juno:"I do not do magic indeed, I rely on my own inner strength known to us on Tellene as Ki energy for my supernatural abilities, for instance with focusing my Ki energy I can regenerate a portion of my wounds in a matter of seconds, I have improved my resistance to mind-affecting magic, I am immune to all diseases except supernatural and magical ones, I am immune to all poisons, I can slip through the cracks of space and time, I am partialy resistant to magic thanks to my Ki energy, and I can kill any living being by focusing hard enough, tho this does not always work, it depends on how tough the creature is, I have become immune to age I gain it's benefits but not my body does not deteriorates any more and I can converse with any living being on Tellene."

With enough training you can be thought any of these.

Trickster
Juno jumped up, looking around. Apologising to Fire(Sorry, don't know the name of your character), he ran to the door of the fight pit,
"Someone's being a fool in the pit. I don't have to pay, but I like to do service for Vayne and Kestrel as payment for my residence here."

He opened the door and disappeared through it.

Fire
(his name is Corthan)

Trickster
(Cool. I'll remember that.)

Shadow_King
Nemx enters the tavern and asks for a beer.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>