Hawthorne Heights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TrAnCeDuO
i just d/led "ohio is for lovers" and theyre pretty good! what do you think of em?

ohioisforlovers
arial \

i totally agree i love that song so much i think they are a very good band i wissh they were played on the radio ! big grin

startxthexmosh
yes i like them! lol

SlipknoT
What I have heard I like.

Morgoths_Wrath
yeah, these guys are great.
they sound alot like saves the day...minus all the screaming but i was very impressed with their album

SlipknoT
bummmmmmmmmp

Cinemaddiction
****in' puss rock.

TrAnCeDuO
so anyone hear the song"angels with even filthier wings"?

Jeff_Atello
I don't like them. Sorry, but I think Taking Back Sunday is a helluva lot better.

TrAnCeDuO
who made the comparison between the two?

Jeff_Atello
One or two of the members are originally from TBS.

xLiNdS x 622x
I love Ohio is For Lovers...partly because i live in Ohio but they're a really good band...i cant wait to see them at Warped Tour!

cad
i dont know who they are.

Df02
omg even i wouldn't be caught dead listening to this wimpy shit.

"cut my wrists and black my eyes" - ok first off just typing that shit makes me gag, and it's the most generic tripe ever...
the whole band disgust me, emo of the worst kind - generic, whingey and boring.

and yea i can garuantee you'll get the odd person replying "har har, all emo is generic, whingey and boring" - well, to put it simply you're wrong

SlipknoT
Looking back on it, I have realized, that they are complete shit.

long pig
I've NEVER EVER laughed out loud at a song (and I've listened to some pretty horrid shit) until I listened to Ohio is for lovers, I litterally found myself falling over laughing because it was just the most overly cliche sounding thing I've heard in my life.

"Cut my wrist and black my eyes so I can sleep tonight...or ...die?"
lol Man....this joke never gets old....

Df02
Originally posted by long pig
I've NEVER EVER laughed out loud at a song (and I've listened to some pretty horrid shit) until I listened to Ohio is for lovers, I litterally found myself falling over laughing because it was just the most overly cliche sounding thing I've heard in my life.

"Cut my wrist and black my eyes so I can sleep tonight...or ...die?"
lol Man....this joke never gets old....

that shit sells now since scene kids have bastardized anything close to the true foundations of emo... and just turned it into soppy watered down poncey shit

StinkFist462
they suck.

RedAlertv2
^I agree

kier14matrix
I don't agree, I think their an awesome band.

SlipknoT
Wrong.

kier14matrix
No, It's right actually.

sk8stuff09
they used to be cool

long pig
No.^

Emo is just...bad.
Some Emo broads are kinda hot though, and they'll usually give you some if you compliment them. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.