Ultimate Matrix Collection Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superfly4000
Just wanted to let you know that the Ultimate Matrix Collection Trailer has hit the web. There is a link at www.matrixfans.net big grin

Neo Baggins
WOW, Blows my mind!

Korri
omg omg omg omg!! OMFG!

DirectorFitz
is there another link I can download from? because it doesn't go any where from the website this links to

Real
yeah i couldnt load it either

JediHDM
go here:

http://pdl.warnerbros.com/wbol/us/whv/med/matrix/collection/ultimate_matrix_collection_sizzle_tlr_qt_300.mov

moonwalker741
very nice, is there a website about the dvds, cause i want to see how much it is, probably VERY expensive, thanks for the trailer

Korri
im feeling that!!

cal31
The box set is going to cost around $80 for the regular one, and about $120 for the one with the Neo bust.

DirectorFitz
that link isn't working either.....I want to see this trailer!!

JediHDM
right click, save as... then watch it off your computer. Of course, you have to have quicktime to watch it...i am assuming you have quicktime...

moonwalker741
damnnnnnnnnnn, thanks smile

Superfly4000
Are they going to fix the Special Effects for M1? The Neb. and the Sentinels look like crap... rock

DirectorFitz
yes...i have quicktime

Korri
feeling it??

mauler
very nice trailer..Thanks JediHDM

JKozzy
...not really blink

freemind
OMG I want. *dies*

Crash Overload
First Impression: Woah, this forum is STILL active?

Second Impression (About the trailer): Myself Thinking *Only for the low price of 134.99$*

JKozzy
It said only $99... confused

Crash Overload
100$ !!!??? and i live in canada so its like, 132 - 150$...

trav6612
that was awesome

Korri
uh like yeah stick out tongue

icansee
This is what George Lucas started, repackaging over and over again. The trailer is cool but what about us people who bought the original trilogy release ?

This is so unfair!

Korri
ooooooooooh

cal31
Um, somebody forget LOTR?

mc pee pants
i'm waiting for the extened version of the box set for LOTR. and i can't wait for the matrix box set burlybrawl

Korri
sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.