Favorite Villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
Who is your all time fav. Star Wars villain (I wasnt sure where to put this poll so i just put it here since the most ppl visit this forum)?

darktim1
my favorite villian is bobbafett I like him because he has no rules where ever he goes.

Jedi Priestess
alla about Vader for the Priestess....and has been for 27 years eek!

Sith Master X
I'll take Vader and Palpatine as my two favorite villians.

§pearhead
General Veers messed one of the few successful villians, it seems

Master Kadub
LORD VADER is the all time best movie villian of all....

Palpatine is a close 2nd, they didnt show enough of his grill in the OT for me to be scared.....

Ahnold
WHAT?! How can you possibly forget the SINGLE GREATEST MENACE to the stability of the entire Star Wars universe? The most diabolical, despicable villain ever to grace our screens?

I'm talking about Jar Jar, of course!!!

moonwalker741
Vader without a doubt, what kind of question is this, also, this tthread has been done before anyway

PVS
this might have been a worthwhile poll if the thread was called "favorite villain other than darth vader"

i mean look, its a landslide...anyone surprised?

Jedi Priestess
Then MY answer would have been Maul. But I strongly suspect Sideous might have taken that poll down the homestretch.

moonwalker741
why is greivous even in this poll, ok weve seen pictures, bios, and read certain screen play, but you dont really know how cool the villain is....IMHO

smoker4
Jar Jar for me *who sir are you sir* arrrrrrh

Jedi Priestess
ok at the risk of getting flamed here, I dont get all the big hoopla over Grievous myself. I dont see him as being necessary to finish the SW saga.

Darth Nizzle
Vader is the best he kicks every bodys @$$, i have never met a father who chopped of his sons hand, and lifted up a man over his head and threw him down a big hole (not sure wat it was called) He probally killed mostly all the jedi, and has the best ship in the star wars galaxy(besides the millenium falcon)

Lady_Shiara
Palpatine ... who else had an empire and hold it for such along time?! wink

Darth Nizzle
But Vader did all of Palpatines dirty work!!!! Vader chokes his own guys,im not sure the last time when Palpatine did that!

Lady_Shiara
Sure, this your opinion. But Palpatine had ever(or almost) the upper hand.

wolfdraven
Vader hands down!

Ken Benobi
I would say Vader- also because the question is "who is your favorite villain" I think there is something about Darth Vader that kinda makes you like him too.

Jedi Priestess
I agree ken, I have never liked Sideous in any way shape or form.

Darth Cain
Ken, what's wrong with liking villians?

Vader all the way!!

Ken Benobi
well, I think Sidious is an old windbag that needs to get thrown down a pit. I He has no cool factor whereas Vader is just cool.

Darth Cain
Well, he does have that whole evil mastermind in the shadows thing going for him. Plus, he tells the best villian what to do (or will in the future).

darktim1
I found out in movie line magazine that the duel between anakin and obi-wan will be 17minutes long so there must be alot movements in that time when they fight by the way my favorite villian is darth also he just has that powerful essence around him for now may force be with you.

Darth Jayno
vader is the boy, a real bad ass. He is the greatest villain of all time, he used to scare me as a kid especially when I met him in debanhams and he got hold of me (not sure if the guy was a fake) but he sure looked impressive and at that age I really thought it was him.

Ken Benobi
the scenes from the Vader vs LUke dual in Empire Strikes Back capitalize on it too. (I think this has been mentioned before too) But after Vader falls off the platform and Luke begins to look for him, and all is quiet....the suspense, mymy. And Vader keeps jumping out of the shadows and coming after Luke, he looks like he means business after the initial confrontation. Vader looks much bigger than Luke too...

Darth Cain
A 17 minute sword fight? Sounds promising.....

Morgoths_Wrath
very promising

queeq
17? OMG.... Hope it doesn't get boring.

darth_surgent
Seems like it will not be 100% full speed. More likely, 65% of it will be slow fighting and conversation.

Darth Cain
Gotta be some talking, maybe that will keep it from getting boring......

There had better be some fancy swordfighting, though.

SnakeEyes
My Favorite is Vader, but who is the most evil on the list? that would be a tougher question... Darth Maul is supposed to be made of pure evil and not have any light in him. Yet, from everything i have seen, Palpatine is one bad mofo, Vader goes back to the light so its a no-go on him.

Stealth Agent
Had to jump on the banwagon but my favorite is also vader. He's just so cool and badass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.