Survivor Vanuatu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stormy Day
Is anyone anticipating this?

Shadow_King
nah. it would be cool if their were cannaballs (sp) and their are no teams everyman for themselves.

SlipknoT
Survivor is one of the few reality shows I actually like

Shadow_King
i hope cannaballs live on the island so they can eat them.

Stormy Day
evil face,but legal issues no

§â®äµ
i cant wait for it...when does it come on?

Shadow_King
well maybe they can get people who are poor and they want to kill themseleves. maybe they can get suiciders on the show.

forumcrew
cant wait for this one.. starts up september 17th i believe

§â®äµ
ok cool..thanks...cant wait..

Stormy Day
couting the days....until CSI: also droolio

Lianslo
hey guys! I watched the first episode tonight! smile I was pretty excited about Survivor starting again. Lets see...the beginning was strange, I wasn't a huge fan, but I always like it when the girls kick the guys' butts! They thought they had that challenge won before they even started...but chris couldn't get across the balance beam! I felt bad for him tho...although the guy who got voted off never saw it coming!

§â®äµ
i watched it last night...i was disappointed when that guy got voted..i dont think he derseved it...

Elektra_lover
I liked it and SD I cant wait for CSI also

dublecee
yo

Lianslo
I can't believe there aren't more survivor fans around here! stick out tongue anyways, I just watched the second episode...and currently, Eliza bugs the crap out of me!

SlipknoT
The Femal tribe will be gone first. They cant work together, and they have no strategy in the challenges.

forumcrew
the way the voting is going its gonna be a bunch of old people who cant finish a challenge in a few more weeks

SlipknoT
yea but they'll merge and then the old women will get a free ride.

Anth
Survivor = Reality Televison.

Reality Televison = Pathetic

forumcrew
people wasting time posting about something they obviously hate = more pathetic

yea im pulling for like amy from the girls side or the peg leg teacher

Lianslo
amy? hmm...I'm not a fan, don't like Eliza much either. but it was nice to see the other tribe win for a change this week...and of course we got the whole emotional break down with the letters from home. I also like Chad (the peg leg teacher) and that other old lady...who's on that tribe w/ julie...anyways, at least there are a few ppl I like. But they will prolly get voted off soon, theres no room in Survivor for nice ppl stick out tongue

SlickRick69
WOW!

what happened at tribal council this week?
I was caught totally off-guard when the TRIBE HAS SPOKEN... and the castaway they chose!!

SARGE got booted?? and CHRIS switched sides?? what happened?!!?

What the heck happened? I don't get the logic of that...

SlipknoT
neither did I, I thought Eliza was going to go.

forumcrew
well chris didnt swtich sides sarge was gone with or without chris's vote, the women were still together and the guys had no plan hell, one guy voted for julie as revenge one voted for one of the other guys(sarge) and one hit eliza.. they had no plan at all just random votes bein thrown out...

forumcrew
chris is actually pullin this off somewhat... interesting

Lianslo
I'm rooting for Chris all the way. But these last too episodes were golden. The alliance of biatchy women is finally dying! I hated Ami, and was glad to see her leave...I don't like Eliza much either, but now she's an important part of the alliance that is keeping Chris in the game!

Beyonder
Chris was among the Pot-Belly alliance that voted off the younger and stronger member of his tribe. I hope he loses. And why are the girls bitches? What they do to deserve such a title?

Lianslo
ok, given the guys allience played it stupid for a while...obviously, seeing as there is only one guy left. And normally I would have been for the girls allience, but once they started getting cocky and arrogant they lost my support. And since your obviously not supporting Chris, who do you want to win this thing?

SlipknoT
I hope Chris wins

Lianslo
join the club smile

SlipknoT
I'm so glad he won.

forumcrew
yea he really deserved it

the next one looks cool with all the old war wreckage in this tropical paradise like place

Scarpa
Reality Tv sucks

Lianslo
I was really happy that Chris won, he definately deserved it. But at the final tribal council somebody really needed to say "Its a game!" Everybody was taking things very seriously, and getting all emotional to boot! How many times are we going to have to hear about Twila swearing on her son?! But overall, a great finish. smile And yes, I am excited for the next one...do we have a date on its premire?

forumcrew
thank you for your input on survivor.. obviously reality tv is important enough for you to comment on it... stick out tongue

Mark brunette said himself he doesnt like the term reality tv atleast not for survivor because it does not portray reality. He calls it an un-scripted drama.

as far as a date id say around february

SlipknoT
yea, they usually start right after the Super Bowl

forumcrew
yea i was right... check this out:

CBS Picks Up Survivor Seasons 11 & 12
Source: Variety
December 15, 2004

The 10th edition of Survivor won't premiere until February, but CBS has already picked up seasons 11 and 12 of Mark Burnett's hit reality show, reports Variety. The renewal means TV's longest-running and most-watched primetime reality series will stay on the air through May 2006.

Burnett promises season 10 of Survivor will once again shake up expectations. It's already been revealed that there will be 20 contestants rather than the usual 18.

"It's a completely new take on how to begin 'Survivor,' " Burnett added, declining to offer more specifics. The producer said a lack of network involvement helps keep all of his reality shows fresh.

they mention the next one starting in February im just glad to here they are doing 11 adn 12 for sure.. because i want a shot at applying but you have to be 21 at the time you apply and I turn 21 in june and applications for number 11 are due in late january so hopefully ill get a shot at 12

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.