Review : Office Space

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai Guy

Primitive Screwhead
As a member of the disgruntled working class, I love this movie. It's the live action equivalent of Dilbert... and I can completely relate to most of the humor thoughout the movie. Gary Cole and Stephen Root are both extremely funny, both providing preformances that contain highly quotable material ("I'm going to need you here on Sunday as well. Okay? Grrrreat."wink

botankus
This movie is great. Very believable. Very close to home cause right now I'm zoning in on my computer in my cube. I wish I was playing Tetris and eating Cheetos, though.

Samurai Guy, I like your taste in movies (see the Menace II Society review from yesterday).

Darth Revan
I love this movie. I have it on DVD and it is one of the few movies I never get tired of watching. thumb up

<<Solo>>
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/ayang/xanga/Office_Space.jpg

Easily the funniest character in the movie. "He was laid off a month ago but nobody really got around to telling him".

5/5. One of the funniest comedies I've ever seen

MC Mike
Great movie. Stapler man was the best. stick out tongue 8.5/10

Darth Revan
I love the part at the end where he's at the beach resort and he's complaining to the waiter... then he says something like "I could destroy your business... take my money to a competing resort... I could... I could.... Put strychnine in the guacamole..." laughing

Spitback
Great movie.

Wolfie
I love this movie. Each character is hilarious in their own way. I love the part where Peter is imagining Lumbergh having sex with Joanna. "Could you move a little to the left? Yeah... that's great...." and he takes a drink from his coffee and asks Peter for the TPS reports. LMAO

inlovewithtuna
Can't get enough of this movie...love the part when they attack the printer in the field.

Samurai Guy
Milton was a great character.

And thanks, bontakus

manchichirtchit
two words: cult classic. never did great on the big screen but exploded when it got released on dvd. this movie is f*cking awesome. from the opening to the ending.

supertruper
I know so many peeps who identify with this awesome flick- esp the beating up the computer part.

Lan委Windu
This movie did for Stapler's that sliced bread did for sandwiches.

Samurai Guy
...because they moved my desk 3 times already and I used to be by the window and I could see the squirrels and they were merry. But then they switched from the swingline to the boston staplers, but I kept my swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much. And I kept the staples for the swingline stapler.... no, its not okay because if they take my stapler I, I, I'm going to set the building on fire.

Lan委Windu
LlaughingL

Samurai Guy
I love Milton Waddams.

Yeah, hi! Bill Lumburgh again. I was away from my desk for a moment, just checking if you called.

Lan委Windu
Did you get the Memo?

Samurai Guy
You are nothing but a penny stealing wanna be criminal man.

That may well be. But atleast I never slept with Lumburgh

Lan委Windu
Yeah, I'm going to need you to come in tomorrow.

Samurai Guy
I love when he is dreaming about Lumburgh and Joanna. laughing

Lan委Windu
Can you move a little bit to the left? Yeah, greeeaaat. Hey Peter, do you have those TPS reports for me?

Samurai Guy
Its not that I am lazy... its that I just dont care.

Lan委Windu
"I have a feeling she's cheating on me."

Samir, Michael: "Same here."

Samurai Guy
PETER: What would you do if you had a Million Dollars?

LAURENCE: I tell you what I would do. Two chicks at the same time!

Lan委Windu
Sounds like someone's got a case of the Monday's.

Primitive Screwhead
Peter: I hate my job. I don't think I want to go anymore.

Joanna: So, you're just gonna stop going to work. What about paying bills?

Peter: You know, I've never liked paying bills. I don't think I want to do that anymore, either.

Samurai Guy
It was a jump...to conclusions... mat! It would be this mat that you would put on the floor with different "CONCLUSIONS" written on it, that you could... Jump to! big grin

supertruper
Just saw it again...for the first time. I cannot get enough of the peices of flair and the "fax busting" scene inslo mo.

Primitive Screwhead
Yep, he was funny, too.

"Look... I'm a people person damn it! What the hell is wrong with all of you?!?"

Samurai Guy
I liked Drews character. He was awesome!

"Things go well, I might be showing her the "O" face. Oh! Oh! Oh! You know what I'm saying? laughing OH! See you guys there."

.:radiohead:.
ha! love that movie. "excuse me...sir....i...believe you have my stapler" classic. and 'yeah hi, its lumbherg.....thanks a bunch Milton"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.