Colossus vs. Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
HE'SSSSsssssssss Back. Can he defeat a halfling god like Herc.
At 100 class and nigh invulnerable, I think this is a match for the books.

Paola
closing...
stick out tongue

ScarletSpider
Verily mayhap.

So for specs...

Colossus hasn't changed but Herc has had a bunch of crap happen to him through the years.

For an even match we need fully immortal Herc. He was stripped of his immortality awhile ago and much of his power, so that would be unfair. Should Herc have his adamantine mace?

I give it to Hercules. Colossus would certainly surprise him, but wouldn't be able to withstand the immortal Prince of Power! Hercules is just as powerful and has thousands of years more experience.

Maelstrom
Ya the more i think about it the more i gotta say Herc. He's like 2nd to the Hulk to me. I think Thor is strong but Herc is like a force of nature where Thor can just weild stuff.

Viper
Hercules

Mane
Colossus

ScarletSpider
Mane, your avatar makes me feel like a girl at her prom who arrives to see someone else is wearing the same dress as her. *cries in bathroom stall* Oh well, can't complain because Scarlet Spider rocks, and I'm surprised more people don't have him in their avatars.

Mane
yes he does rock. me 2nd favorite hero...next to good ole Spidey...eer

Grimm22
Hercules takes it

diabloman
hercules of course

diabloman
colossus class 80 herc 100

diabloman
Originally posted by Paola
closing...
stick out tongue you havent closed yet big grin

General Kon-El
Hercules. I dont think Colossus should be beating the son of zeus.

badabing
Hercules wins. Who could argue with his theme song.
http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/mp3/m-hercules.mp3

Metalmanx
Mortal Hercules? I dunno...I'm inclined to say that Colossus wins.

snoopdogg
Colossus could easily hold his own against Mortal Herc. I'm not saying Colossus will win.

Immortal Herc. is kinda tough.

KharmaDog
Herc is brutally strong and his combat experience is over the top. I like Colossus, but herc beats the russian down.

diabloman
hercules would kill colossus right before he turns into steel

olympian
Wich Herc? Mortal version of late that still is written as top tier? Wins. Immortal? wins.

The one that fought the Onslaught Hulk? Colossus has a shot.

Fanboy
Originally posted by badabing
Hercules wins. Who could argue with his theme song.
http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/mp3/m-hercules.mp3

That was bad ass.

Lethal_Rise
mortal hercules would get raped by tin man.

Lethal_Rise
but any other hercules would break colossus. he's second to hulk in strength IMO. he's nigh invulnerable and can heal. He's also an ancient weapons expert. I think if they teamed up, they'd be unstoppable. (as long as juggernaut and thing are on their team)

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
mortal hercules would get raped by tin man. I agree. Colossus can handle mortal Herc in a good battle.

I think he could even hang with Immortal Herc. for a bit also.

The Fake Macoy
To be honest I never thought that Herc was too impressive, but I later learnt that all the comics I had with him in them was mortal Herc, and Immortal Herc was doing all the crazy stuff.

King KAM
doesnt mortal herc still have class 100 strength and diamond hard skin???

Collossus lasts a while due to durability but loses, to any herc.

Wonder Man
I always liked Herc better than Thor. I know Thor may win it all but I still think Herc is the one.

King KAM
Originally posted by Wonder Man
I always liked Herc better than Thor. I know Thor may win it all but I still think Herc is the one. me too, i like his character....and if thor aint got mjlonir, herc will get him, lol a drunk herc choked him out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.