Official-how Obi Wan And Yoda Know Anakin Is Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cylob49
This guy told em!

cylob49

WindDancer
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f3/

jedijunky1138
Cylob, If you dont like em, dont read em.

Jedi Priestess
I think the name under his pic pretty much says it all messed

guiro72
maybe i missed something here, but where has the original thread of this title gone?.....this joke would have been (half) funny appearing in amongst that thread, but it seems to have erased the entire thread, and replaced it with.....well....crap.....

apologies if i misunderstood the situation, but surely this is one step worse than a pointless post on an exsisting thread?....

guiro72
and there appears to be another one as well.....

jedijunky1138
the original thread was from a well thought out question from JP a week ago.

PVS
dude, you made a thread the same as this and it was closed by the mods
take a hint ok?

useful threads good
useless threads bad

darth_surgent
Yup, this thread needs to be closed as well. If no one else'll do it, then the "Fake Mod" will.

Closing.

cylob49

queeq
Errr..... *baffled*

cylob49
Ok i had my rant ,
back to skimming for pics and non silly spoilers
So this is the skinny before i leave??? right???
Opening crawl
Space battle....bye Plo koon...anakin vs dooku..bye dookoo..obi vs gen grevious...anakin and obi rescue Palpy...ani palpys bodyguard...obi off on mission...anakin seduced...windu cops it from sideous whilst ani looks on or does the deed himself..bye Mace...separatists wiped out by ani.. bye Nute and your crappy cgi pals...obi vs grevious...bye grevious..Lets take a trip to the theatre....ani and padme argue...token Jar jar scene..
..clones turn on jedi..bye ki Adi Mundi and your underused fellow jedi...jedi temple destroyed...bye younglings and that Duck faced Jedi ...yoda takes a holiday to kashyyk....wookies...Yoda Farts?...padme wounded by ani...the battle....FRYING TONITE!!...bye good lookin Anakin...obi and padme rescued by yoda and bail...taintaive flight...padme gives birth...bye Padme....yoda in escape pod lands on dagobah....obi does tatooine wiv luke...bail makes off with leia...
droids memory erased
-C3p0-"NOW SAY AFTER ME R2 THERE IS NO JAR JAR"
-R2d2-"whos Jar Jar???"
-C3p0-"who are u?"
-r2d2-"dunno...who are you???"
-C3p0-"i dont know but i think i may be homosexual"
-r2d2-"...ok nice meeting you! BYE!"
...birth of vader
VADER-can u smell burning or is it me?
Sideous-its you...by the way you lost your good looks your hair,legs arms and your going to have to wear this rather heavy but fashionable breathing suit and that hot chick who looked like that girl that was in LEON (or THE PROFFESSIONAL for our american freinds) who u got married to ...shes DEAD!
VADER"...now im really pissed off"
Sideous- "look on the dark side my friend that breathing suit was originally in pink!"

...the birth of the empire...vader looking into space...obi delivers luke to the lars ..the end..???? BYE !!!

am i right??

Found this pic of one of the wookies from EP3 for all u lucky people.

Im off now on a SPECIAL HOLIDAY !
This heat ..im sure ITCHY!

queeq
*even more baffled*

PVS
you dont have to read "every freaking post ", you just have to use the search option.

no one belittles anyone here, its just that some people (like you) need to stop using this forum to prove their point, unless that point is episode3 related.

and no, no matter how many noobs rise up and whine about it, noone here will be content with all the useless misleading threads posted. it wont happen. so you could play the "hero of the newbies" role, or you can settle down and discuss SW like the rest of us.

im sure if you do so you will find yourself very welcome here.
so...why dont you give it a try?

edit> if you want to see what real belittling is, go to TF.Net's forum for a while.
after that, i highly doubt you will see any fault with KMC

queeq
laughing out loud

Well said, PVS.

Jedi Priestess
YEAH! what pvs said yes

queeq
There are some who want this thead closed. Shall we have a bit more fun or...?

Jedi Priestess
oh please put us out of our misery

queeq
Hmmm, just a bit more.. evil face

Jedi Priestess
This better be my pennace mister

queeq
The prelude, dear.

Jedi Priestess
uh oh confused

queeq
Ah-huh. evil face

cylob49
ok psv.....i get u and yes i agree this forum is way better than tfn
control my feelings i must
hey even lando got a second chance
hi im cylob....and im a Star wars addict
anyone wanna close this thang now?

PVS
blink a convert?
um....ok......wow.....um.....................welcome
you're not just pulling our legs correct?

PVS
and yes, they did forgive lando for being a bastard....i guess we should all take an example wink

jjwil76
how do they know his name is vader?

Cowboyography
they should have chopped off landos balls for what he did.

PVS
but you see, the moral of this story is that in the end,
lando hits the DS2 main reactor, and thus destroys it.
lando was also the one to figure out that the fleet was flying into a trap.
so, had they not forgiven lando, they may have ultimately lost the war.

so my point?...........i dont know huh

Cowboyography
ahh yes, but he could have done all this without his balls, The way he backstabbed em, off with his Balls I say!!! Chewie should have ripped em off in the corridor instead of choke him. Sorry I really dont like Lando, or his little Mexican Alien buddy. You know from ROTJ, cant think of his name.

PVS
but would lando have still volunteered his services with no balls?
it takes balls to lead a raid an the deathstar my friend. thus, i must conclude that with the lack of balls, he would have ducked out, and the rebels would have been defeated.

so what im really saying is.....what am i saying?

queeq
His 'Mexican' buddy is Nien Numb....

But since this one is going nowhere: CLOSING.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.