YODA cgi in TPM?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyvalleysun
Hi, can anybody confirm that YODA will be CGI in an updated version of The Phantom Menace? Better still, any spies managed to see any visuals for it yet?

moonwalker741
they did one CGI shot of yoda in TPM near the end where hes talking to obi-wan, and they did an outer shot of obi-wan nealing down and yoda walking across the floor. I hope they DONT make yoda cgi, thats when yoda was good, not like AOTC, which was the crappiest starwars IMHO

yerssot
if they do one thing about Yoda in TPM, I hope they give him a better face, not that ugly muck he has now

Sith Master X
Sorry, but what is this updated version of TPM?

NoMeN
i think Yoda looks stupid in every movie:

TESB: he is sort of a funny and crazy guy
ROTJ: he dies, sad, isnt crazy anymore sad
TPM: he looks so different from the other movies AND he isnt crazy =)
AOTC: best Yoda. could be improved tho.

I really wouldnt mind GL to repleace Yoda in TPM.

Cipher
So far, there is no updated version.....
But if there were, my goodness, the changes that should be made......

Sadako of Girth
I'd always thought that the "Crazy Yoda" thing was him playing with Luke,lulling him into a false sense of "Hey it's OK to reveal my real,maybe flawed, self to this little green guy as hes of no consequence as hes obviously not that Yoda guy that Ben told me to look for'cause THAT guys some great warrior or something,not some crazy frog dude"
That I can put up with... But DAMN that TPM Yoda doesn't even LOOK like any of the other Yodas seen in ANY of the other movies..."10 yrs aging between TPM and AOTC doesn't cut it for me as I can't accept that anyone already 800 odd yrs old'd age so suddenly over such a short space of time and then hold that look for the next 20-30 yrs 'til their death... Just doesn't make sense to me....

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Yoda's a toy!

Cipher
The Yoda puppet in TPM didn't look quite right. The shape of his face was too different from the original puppet's.

Red Superfly
Agreed.

The "aging" idea was totally wrong. I mean, it's not like he ages in human years. Maybe that would have been HALF ACCEPTABLE.

But he's like 900 years old when he dies. It would take him 100 years for him to have 10 years worth of age or something.

An adult doesn't change much in their appearance in 10 years.

Yoda should have looked almost identical to his ESB self.

Ben-Kenobi
their updateing TPM?

Captain REX
Not that I knew of. Fan-boy wet dreams to me.

Julie
probably....wishful thinking all around

Sadako of Girth
Theres no fanboy in complaining about the TPM Yoda...
'Fanboy' could indeed be complaining about lesser things, but the Yoda thing is real blatant.

Bardock42
The Only update that would help TPM wouldbe a nice warm oven where we can all watch it burn, then GL can make another Episode I but this time a good one.

For the Yoda thing well mayb hmm it coul be that....I dunno...maybe because he is a frog yoda jedi master that he changes his look as he pleases.

Wesyeed
Yes, of course TPM will get some tweaks. You honestly didn't think George Fastidious Lucas was finished with it did you? Shame shame... laughing

Ok, here's a banana: Happy Dance

IT DANCES!!!

Stealth Agent
gearge lucas making a movie then not editing it several different times what world do you live in?

teamneedle
Episode 1 is being rereleased on dvd at the end of march, it went out of print sometime last year. There has been rumors that for this release Yoda would now be CG, but that has not been mentioned since last summer sometime. So that is just about all anyone knows about this topic.

Padmé Amidala
I doubt it--- if it aint broke--- dont fix it!

Obi-OneManShow
It's broke... wink

maboy
Originally posted by yerssot
if they do one thing about Yoda in TPM, I hope they give him a better face, not that ugly muck he has now

hahaha thats true, it doesnt look like yoda at all, it could be another person, Yoda's species thinking, other than his way of speaking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.