Pierce Brosmen as batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§nakehead
What do you think about that?

Mr Parker
He was brought up as a name at the shh boards once when people were talking about how keaton was a horrible choice for the role of batman back in 89 because of how pysically wrong he was for the role-and quite a few people there said that by the way,I personally would not have liked him in the role because I dont think he's that good an actor,in all his movies,he's just always being Pierce all the time and not the character.

Punkyhermy
I second what Mr Parker said.Even though he's handsome and all NOT Batman material.

§nakehead
I probally agree with Mr Parker

Spiderman_RJ
i love pierce acting, but............ HELL NO!!!!

dragonlight
Impossible. Besides, he has played James Bond in GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies, The World is Not Enough, and Die Another Day.

striderx
I always thought the other Bond 'Timothy Dalton' would make a great Bruce Wayne if Dark Knight Returns ever gotten made.

pr1983
i dont think pierce is dark enough to be batman, but i think when he tries he's a fine actor, just not batman.

Bat Dude
Well, as I always do, i'll try to put this in two ways.

I think he would probabaly be good for the role of Bruce Vanye(sorry got that from Batman 89)I mean Wayne...

...But no good for Bats

vaya_the_elf
Pierce Brosmen as batman...No Way! That would be awful. He might be a good bond, but he would make an awful Batman.

vaya_the_elf
If you thought of that I'm sorry, but whoever came up with that idea must have been on drugs.

mc pee pants
he's to well known as bond. it wouldn't work as batman. just like matt damon won't work acting as another spy because he was already jason bourne. every big name actor has a "previous role baggage."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.