Kashyyyk *possible spoiler*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
Word on the street is that in the opening scene of episode III will be a battle on the planet Kashyyyk, and it will be the Jedi/Clones/Wookies against the Separatist army which occupies the planet. It is also rumored that this battle is supposed to end the Clone Wars. Can anyone confirm this?

jedijunky1138
the opening battle is a space battle over coruscant.
the kashyyk battle is further on into the movie; during mopping up exercises after the clone wars are over.

Jedi Priestess
thats my line eek!

Ghetto Goblin
"BLAST!"

NOW THAT'S STEWIE'S LINE!

laughing ... eek! ... laughing out loud ... big grin ... smile ...happy... sad ... embarrasment ... confused ...

El Toro
yeah, i also heard that the clones turn after defending Kashyyk. yoda will be there as well.

jedijunky1138
The Clones will be orderd to purge the jedi order from the galaxy. Vader hunts down the remaining jedi and wipes them out "all of them", (so he thinks).

Morgoths_Wrath
I can't wait to see how it all goes down. CANT MAY COME ANY FATSER AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Morgoths_Wrath
faster**

darktim1
yep he has to kilkl some of them with his lightsaber to get away I wonder who helps him maybe chewie.

guiro72
yep, chewie is supposed to help him (even maybe carries him on his back while swinging through trees - don't quote me on that though), don't remember hearing the lightsabre part....what everyon's saying here is same as i've heard, morgoth....i'd say it's pretty solid at this point....i think the clones turn during the battle, the same time they do to obi wan on the rock planet....

i want may to come fatser too....

kristo
I read that Chewbacca was really just a guy in a monkey suit! Can anyone confirm this? If so why can't he just talk like the rest of us?

yerssot
I do hope you ment that as a joke messed

Morgoths_Wrath
I think it was Obi-Wan Kenobi who once said

"The force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded..."

kristo, you'd do best to watch yourself when in the presence of Jedi

wolfdraven
Well said Morgoths.

guiro72
no, he's a monkey in a guy suit.....

darktim1
yoda does use his lightsaber because he is between a couple of clone troopers that try to shoot him so he has to pull out his lightsaber read in one of the magazines I bought over the past accouple of months.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.