Battle of the Warrior Women!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evangel94
It's Wonder Woman vs She Hulk in an all out battle to the finish! I'm leaning towards Wonder Woman. Plus after watching she-hulk go savage, everytime I look at her I just see a woman Arnold Swartzenagger. Wonder Woman looks better too.

Discuss

Shadow_King
i would like to say stalemate. and plus should'nt this be in the vs disscusion fourm. .

Evangel94
oops, posted in the wrong forum

Shadow_King
its ok.

Paola
moving...

Evangel94
super bump

Mane
i think Wonder Woman could take SH, becuase WW has flight to her advantage...

Joker1237
I dont know much about She-Hulk, but does she has the same powers as say the Hulk??? I mean in other words, can she jump from one nation to other in a singal bond and all that??

who?-kid
Don't know if she can jump so far, I'm not an expert but I haven't seen her doing it.

Back to the fight : it could be a very good fight. Let's just say they are about on the same strength-level (though I really think WW is stronger than She-Hulk). WW is also faster and a better fighter. So one could say WW wins.

But She-Hulk is nigh invulnerable. She can take so much more punishment than WW can. So it can go either way...

And for the WW fans who go berserk when I say it could be a good fight : the big problem with the powers of Wonder Woman is the inconsistency in her power levels ! She-Hulk hasn't been, compared to Wonder Woman, upgraded or downgraded as much as Wonder Woman.

So, in the end, it comes down again on those writers...

pr1983
as appealing as the whole green skin thing is, i can see ww , she matches she hulk in almost everything

Tron
Well, about the whole jumping thing, someone I know said it best; technically, just about any super strong character (any around levels 70 to 100) could jump about close to as far as Hulk, only thing is, for one, that takes away the uniqueness of Hulk. And secondly, Hulk has that ability to sense where he's going or whatever you'd call it, while any other characters would only be falling projectiles.

Now, about the flying thing; although it is an advantage, it's been proven time after time that it's definitely not a deciding factor in a fight. THat's all I had to say on that.

Evangel94
Wonder Woman is a flying brick.

eleveninches
Isn't Wonder woman an immortal, or was that just temporary.

Is there any such thing as a temporary immoortal?

MERCILOUS
Wonder Woman's a top grade fighter too.

Krissy Von Doom
An amazon against a lawyer? Diana takes out Jen quite easily I imagine.

MERCILOUS
Quite right.

supremthor
The greatest thing I ve read she hulk do was her holding up a 40 storie bulding barly.WW on the other hand helped Superman and Martain manhunter move the earth barly.

ScarletSpider
How strong would you say She-Hulk is? The Marvel Directory bio for her is somewhat out of date. At any event, take whatever level you find, say 85, and double it. Jennifer recently got to the bottom of what "exponentially stronger" meant. She worked out for a month, with the help of the Magistrati, Gamora, Pip the Troll and others to master boxing (enough to stand up to Champion). But she did this in human form, along with working out, doubling her endurance strength etc. in human form. When she turned She-Hulk, her stats in that form had been doubled as well. She's much, MUCH more formidable now.

MERCILOUS
It sounds like marvel is beafing up all their characters.

Darth_Erebus2
Wonder Woman

TricksterPriest
Speed kills. Wondy has hit the speed force on her own power. She's not gonna get touched.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.