Leaked Storyboards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nim Nom
Did anyone actually look at the recent leaked storyboards?
I don't know why Star Wars sites would want to post stuff like that, as it would spoil the experience of watching Episode 2 for the first time.
Just like in Episode 1, when I knew before watching the film that QuiGon was going to killed somewhere, and I sat there thinking will he be kill in this scene?, for virtually all the scenes until he was killed.

Dim
I agree with you. I like spoilers but I don't want to know the whole freaking story before May 2002. I think we're definately learning too much too fast.

King Jedi
I read it and now wished I hadn't.Let that be a warning to you.smile

Dim
Yeah I started to read it...but quite...realized I'd hate myself if I read any futher.

theEviljedi
I THOUGHT IT WAS CHESSY.

King Jedi
Chessy?

theEviljedi
Yup.Like in between toes.smile Anyway I wasn't to interested in them.They don't seem all that exciting to me and I hope they are not seen it Episode II.

Dim
I don't really know what to think about them...I did think that Poggle guy was less than impressive though smile

theEviljedi
I was upset about hearing Qui-Gon was going to die before seeing it too Nim.I was also upset when I heard the Gungans didn't die during the battle of Naboo.smile

King Jedi
Gungans did die.wink

theEviljedi
I meant wiped out not about 30 or so die.

Dim
Sheesh..how much Gungun blood do you want?! wink

theEviljedi
There is really just one Gungan I want wiped out.You guessed it,Jar Jar.smile

Dim
Awwww..I love that lovable goof...smile

theEviljedi
I liked him for the first 5 minutes...then he got old fast.

King Jedi
Well I think he is one of the best Star Wars characters ever. As for the storyboards, they look real but don't you think it's odd that this guy managed to get his hands on two story boards and they were of very important battle scenes. And all of the characters in them were rumoured on the net. They didn't tell us anything new.

Dim
Well it looks like they are real. CNN has LFL quoted as refering to them as stolen property..

theEviljedi
That's what they said on the radio too.sad

Dim
And Supershadow got shut down...rolling on floor laughing

Great Master Brit Hunt
When did he get shut down?

King Jedi
Dim- Tell me the full story of superidiot please. smile

The storyboards might be real but they might not be what we finaly see in the movie.

Dim
*sigh*...I'm not going to tell the FULL story..

He got shut down on Monday because he had those storyboards on his site....But now he has an EZboard...*sigh*

~Supershadow's story...*abbrivated version*~
Mickey Suttle=Supershadow aka Superdork aka Superidiot aka Delusional freakboy.
1. claims to be a personal friend of GLs (such a good friend that GL will have his site shut down no less)
2. claims to have been on the Australian set during filming
3. claims other things that I mostly ignored..
4. rewrites the hate mail and criticisms he receives from people (such as some people on this board who shall remain nameless)and posts them on his board.

King Jedi
Dim, the words Supershadow and shut down in the same sentence are all I really needed. Thank you.smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.