I'm Outta Here!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
Okay this place has seriously gotten ridiculous. Everyday a bunch of noobs make five new posts of either: I heard a rumor there is a scene of Jar Jar eating pieces of sh!t for breakfast, or: I heard a rumor about a fight at the end, and I think it takes place on the deathstar, and the invetable: check out the poster for episode III which is actually fan art but I think I am smarter than all of you so I don't think you can tell the difference!

JP, SMX take care, the rest of you I'll see you in hell, Goodbye!

guiro72
i've been wondering when a mod was gonna come through here and clean up all this crap myself....i was thinking maybe there should be a time limit, where people could post, but not start new threads for at least a few weeks after joining....

see you next time a new picture is released adobe wink ....maybe things will be cleaned up when you get back....

Jedi Priestess
so it ISNT just me thats getting tired of this crap messed

guiro72
an even more extreme idea would be to put a lock so that no one could post until they'd read every single thread already exsisting in the forum....but then i haven't read them all myself....but then maybe i have a little common sense (well, a little)....i've never even started a thread, because i've never found that rare first picture of yoda fighting palpatine that warranted it....

it's a real mess in here at the moment....a real timewaster.....

Darth Cain
Some of these threads get awfully long though......

guiro72
but you just skip straight to the last page and read the latest don't you?....better than wading through 3 hours worth of rubbish....a bad joke can be attached to the end of a thread, not have it's own special place to be crap in.....

jedijunky1138
I think there should be an age limit on postings. or atleast have to sign an agreement not to post stupidly.

PVS
dont go adobe sad

that would be 1 less good guy...

PVS
seriously dude, stay
dont let these forum sabateur trolls win

Morgoths_Wrath
Is it really that bad?? You guys are totally out of line, I'm a newbie and like star wars just as much as anyone else? But cant someone post a tread thats already been posted because they dont feel like lookin throught friggen 1,000 threads looking for one like theirs?? Or if someone wants to post a silly thread just to be stupid or funny everyone has to put in their two cents about how much they hate it. What i say to all you nay-sayers and haters who dont like some of the threads...MOVE ALONG. There are plenty of other threads for you to read, if you dont like one of them just go to the next one. No one is forcing you read them. I for one just like to have a little fun every now and then posting some of the things i do but some of you people are re-damn-diculous. so get over it, and have a nice day

PVS
all you need to do is use the search option

why do you have to kill a forum to prove your point?

its a buzzkill and we are getting sick of it.

you always have the option of chilling out and being welcome here.

what do you want to do then?

Morgoths_Wrath
i'm not killing the forum!! at least i hope not...i've also discovered this "search device" and it works very well thank you. I understand buzzkillers are not welcome and i dont like them either. I enjoy chillin and hope i am welcome. I just want to post a thread without it being bashed...and i know whats out of line and whats not trust me. I know some people on here are dumb but...dont stereotype the newbies...please have mercy on us. Ok i'm done

Morgoths_Wrath
and whats a sabateur troll?

guiro72
stick the jokes in the threads that are already there, along with some thoughts on the topic....tonight it took me a long time to go through all the new posts in the forum withouth accomplishing much....there's a reason for the rules....so that everyone can have a satisfying experience visiting the site....and when someone opens a thread saying "can someone give me pictures of anakin?"....well, you must be able to see why that's a bit annoying.....the site is a great source of information, and it doesn't take long to get the hang of how to use it, with just a tiny bit of thought.....anyway, hopefully you get my point, and i don't think anyone has personally been insulted here, it was a notch below a tea party....what's your idea of out of line, cause it must be very mild if any of this really upset you....

PVS
ok, perhaps i pointed the gun at the wrong newbie...sorry

but i hope those who my post DOES pertain to read it and understand.

you have to admit it though, certain people are killing this thread.

those people are newbies unfortunstely for the rest of the newbies.

take a look at my profile, i signed up in june. i think that i am a newbie as well. as well as most people who post here. its not an anti-newbie thing. its an anti-dumbass attention whore newbie thing, thats all.

again, sorry i targeted you, just caught up in the moment i guess

NoMeN
too many noobs in here. someone has to take care of them and i think JP and PVS would be ideal to mod this forum

PVS
you know, these annoying "i will sabotage the forum evil face and prove what a diabolical mastermind i am" troll

PVS
thanks but no thanks big grin i already have a full time job.

pass that option to JP

i am flattered though, thanks

Morgoths_Wrath
haha its all good, i didnt take it personally and i wont lose any sleep over it i assure you. i'm just saying just the same way that some people are ruining this forum by posting rediculous tpoics, some people are so quick to bash a decent thread that its starting to tick me off. Maybe people are just frustrated with all the nonsence but just take a deep breath, count to 10 and give it a chance sometimes. And after that is its still bull then bash it all you want. Thats all. And i'll be more careful when posting threads from now on (i did post some stupid one, i wont lie)

yerssot
do what I do for the past weeks: just post in the social thread and discuss epIII on another forum

PVS
see...those useless threads do end up being a "ahhh f' it, may as well use it to joke around as long as its here" thread, but its still not welcome

PVS
thats the only reason why they get lengthy. any meaningful discussions there are way off topic, since there is no legit topic. all in all, its annoying.

guiro72
i don't even remember what you posted morgoth, so it's nothing personal.....i just know i counted to 10 so many times tonight that i ran out of night....

PVS
the proof is in the pudding, now adobe is probably done with this forum. thats one less cool peep in here. many others, like myself, are reaching our limits. so be careful who you defend, or you just may find yourself surrounded by those idiots, and we will all be gone. no more debates.
no more pics. no more. just jibberish and nonesense.

darktim1
hell sometimes I just read the posts and don't type anything for now may force be with you. oh yeah don't want to go to hell it's to hot there.

Darth_Duffy
i have to agree here i think the number of new 'pointless' threads has risen dramatically here over the past month or so.
when i now visit the forum i seem to have to trawl through 5/6 'joke' threads about yoda farting and people hoping for a planet full of Oompa Loompas sad . also a lot of already answered questions being asked such as 'is darth maul general grevious'?
these type of topics push important things such as BTH to the bottom of the forum, things that are actually genuinly relavant to EP3

PVS
bingo

Jedi Priestess
for those interesed I may have an alternative.....feel free to pm me...

ESP07
Anyone notice very few use spoiler tags anymore?

PVS
yeah, i guess thats out the window.
however, anyone in their right mind knows to stay away from these forums if they want to remain unspoiled.

peluffo
take it easy folks... It's just a movie forum.

moonwalker741
dont go adobe! the 'newb' era will die down in the ep 3 forum soon

i think we should elect PVS and JP as mod s orr something for this forum, that would be great

yerssot
*PMs JP* shifty

and as said... if you don't want to get spoilers... don't come in here, you know that when you discuss a movie there will always be things said you didn't want to know, and HS isn't a spoiler since you can see it for yourself... if you pay

Darth Sauron
That was kinda unnecessary

cornponious
He's quoting Han Solo from TESB.

corn

Gangularis
i know it may be a little annoying..

but i think either

a. you're just being overdramatic..

or

b. you need to not take it so seriously.. you don't have to read every forum, and it's not like it's really wasting more than 25 seconds of your time to find a post and realize that it's going nowhere.. this one here for instance really didn't even need to be read, i could make that estimatino just by reading your first post... it's not star wars related.. you could've PMed mods and said goodbye to your friends through PM too.

PS as a side note, i have not started any ridiculous threads of my own, so i'm not trying to defend myself or anyone else accept a sense of reason i find being left out here.

Boris
Yep I've stoped coming here as much too, but what can ya do lol gotta take some bad with the great smile

Sith Master X
See ya. sad

cavola
Im pretty new myself , but i am leaving as well .

my head hurts and now I have a barely frsh Mofo, who has Burdened himself to a Bachelor of Laws for LFL. pointing his finger at users whilst having three pointed at himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.