Hero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spitback
Hero is about the namless hero about one mans quest to kill a king ,and does not succed ....I thouhgt this movie was the most beautifull movie i have seen in the last 15 years with great fight scenes and preety good acting ,but the story was a bit confusing and sometimes you did not care about the chactors but overall i loved this movie.5/5.

ragesRemorse
so he doesnt succeed? well thanks for the spoiler.

Spitback
your welcome

BlackMamBA
WTF!!! mad What is ur problem!!! mad madmadmadmadmadmad

Spitback
wHAT

BlackMamBA
U jus Spoiled basically the wholoe ****ing MOVIE!I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCH THE MOVIE!!

Spitback
there is another twist

BlackMamBA
well dont tell me it and spoil the movie and u still told me a bigass spoiler learn to post spoilers correctly and if u dont know how dont bother then.

ragesRemorse
Yeah he is right, i saw the movie, and that blatant spoiler doesnt ruin the entire movie. It just makes the suspense in the first hour not as suspensefull or emotional. It isnt so much that he doesnt succeed eigther. Maybe that will fix some of the spoiler.

Fearnix
man i love the film i saw it about a year back smile
+ its got Jet Li,Donnie Yen,Maggie Cheung,Zhang Ziyi and Tony Leung

Spitback
you did not see it a year back

Fearnix
hhmmm yes i did

Spitback
how

ragesRemorse
It came out in 2002

Fearnix
VCD copy

Spitback
REALLY

ragesRemorse
Yep it was released in China in 2002

Stormy Day
Yeah like "Crouching Tiger" and "Iron Monkey"

Anways

"Hero"

Review-In a distant war torn land, a ruthless emperor is rising to power with an iron fist and his massive armies. To control everything, he will stop at nothing. Star Jet Li is a fearless warrior with no name on a mission of revenge for the massacre of his people.

Synoposis:What a excellent movie.This movie unlike "CTHD" gave us characters that we cared about and showed us there emotions through brilliant,well coreagraphed,and creative fight scenes that left me in awe.Jet Li sets out to kill all these assasins that turned out to be not so ruthless and twist and redemption lie ahead.The cinemtography is also beautifal and the fight scenes in the autum-like setting was breath taking sight.The Director made this film with great care and knowledge and it shows up on-screen.

"Hero"-4.5 For great fight scenes and very good cinematography and acting,and quite possibly one of the best movies ive seen this year

BlackMamBA
Do they dub the movie in english or do they have subtitles?

MC Mike
FFS, learn to use Spoiler Tags. What the f**k?

Stormy Day
subtitles,but not much of a problem seeing how theres not much speaking in the film.

BlackMamBA
Thanks

Spitback
yo mamba sorry about that

G.P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.