Reboot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow_King
has anyone seen this great canadian show.

manchichirtchit
yup... i thought it was cool.

Shadow_King
i am shocked that no one watches this show. I liked the whole concept its one of a kind.

SnakeEyes
i watched it

dublecee
that show was of the hizzle fa shizzle

Shadow_King
i am guessing that means great. so yea it was off the hook.

RaventheOnly
It was cool eek! but hasn't been on air here.....for....like..... 3-4 years messed

Shadow_King
i thought it was still on air just showing repeats. i just want to see what happens with the hunt.

RaventheOnly
What channel? sad its not on cartoon network at least anymore sad

Shadow_King
well i recoreded all the eps and the last episode i ever saw was the movie my two bobs. and thats all i never got to see the hunt if that ever was an episode made.

Tex
Back in the days I thought the animation was the shit, but I saw some reruns recently and it looked hella cheap.

It was still a good show! thumb up

Shadow_King
yea i know what you mean. same time reboot came out beast wars came out and that was also canadian. i notice that canadian like use that kind of animation. but reboot was the best canadian made tv show in my opinion.

Tex
Who was the bad guy? Megabyte? evil face

Shadow_King
NO it was not megabyte it was TROJAN megabyte

Shadow_King
which one should be my first Avatar:Bob,Matrix,or Megabyte????

F_doomed
Reboot was a great show I liked the one where Enzo get turned into megabyte and Andra gets turned into hex... that was cool.

Also the one where enzo gets the Viral icon I want to see where they go wit that.

Shadow_King
Yep they both were cool episodes.... what do you mean when enzo got that viral icon???

F_doomed
You didnt see the last eposide did u hex was pissed with Matrix and took Enzos icon and gave him a red and black one "so you Dont turn out like him"or somthin like that Got any good Fanfics?

Shadow_King
that wasent the las episode.

F_doomed
acuttly I think it was It was Like after Damon rising Hex died then ie. Last good Epsoide Merry christmas

Shadow_King
what aboot when megabyte came back from the web and took over the principle office... and he had the last lines of the episode after he took over the principles office

"The hunt is on"

I think those were the tv shows last line.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I watched this show when i was a kid, i love it! I thought it was so cool,and i would watch it religiously! Very good, but it is cheap looking to me now,but that doesnt take away how much i loved it!

Shadow_King
that was the first time that kind of graphics were used in a cartoon.... i dont know how it looks cheezy.

F_doomed
Dude u dont know wat ur Talking about.
Chessey.... I WANT TO SMACK YOU

.: SMACK :.

Shadow_King
ok if you think so... it was just my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.