Mahoy Geeks, Your Other Vehicle is a Bike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nerd Herder
Mahoy Nerds

The state of affairs of today's Star Wars nerd is in no uncertain terms, bad. Yesterday's nerd did not have to contend with the pent up anger of a generation of geeks (sometimes known as Strategoes). Rather, YN's (or Yesterday's Nerd for you OS, ROTS, ROTJ, LOTR, acronym nerds) feared non-sw fans. The one's who foresaw the shittiness (as the Irish might say) of the propect of three new (now two old) movies. Yes, there will be 3 more sequels, and no there won't. The fact is, Today's Nerd (TN for you Acronym Strategoes) just doesn't know. Today's Nerd is caught up in the storm of disapproval for the shittiness (as the Irish might continue to say) of the movies that GL (that's George Lucas for you hated, despised, and lowly newbs, noobs, and/or nubes).

As I mentioned, YN's didn't have to contend with angry Veteran's of Posting (VOP's for you VOP's who didn't know such an acronym existed, for shame). In fact, there was no such thing as pettiness, cliquishness, and all the other nessess. Rather, it was what Bob Marley (if he were a Star Wars fan) would call One Love. Yet isn't it just fitting that for the TNs of the world, there is no concept of OL (One Love, of course). Just a jaded, empty bitterness towards the very members of their own community, the people who in the end don't really care much about ROTS, AOTC, ANH, DOA, FBI,CIA, or the NAACP. Instead a population of TNs has emerged that despise the very thing they once were themselves:newbies.

Zest and zeal for power is easily achieved in a place where a small number of TNs gather. Grumpy theologians, Father's. Jedis, and Priests (folk who may thump the occasional Journal of the Whills/Wills/Wheels), appear to have some authority, when in reality, the cake crumbs on the floor, under the computer, in Mom's basement, are more indicative of the power they have (at least over cake products). YN enjoyed, with open arms, the community that honoured a story. TN can't even stand to ignore a thread they don't want to read. I'vebeenheresincethestart.

Nerd Herder
P.S- I love nembies, you damn cute little b*stards.

Nerd Herder
PSS-It feels good to be a junior member again

Darth_Duffy
you've replied to your own post twice, i think that says it all

PVS
http://img65.exs.cx/img65/800/gay81.jpg

Ghetto Goblin
HA HA HA HA

DarthVader
Nerd Hearder...u r dumb..why post this in Star wars Episode III?? i heard the word jedi like 2 times...this isnt Lightsaber killing or anything that we really care about..This is crap and PVS is right .. THIS FOURM IS GAY!!!!!!

PVS
ahhh, leave it alone.
let this thread sink to the bottom where it belongs...

down periscope DIVE DIVE

Nerd Herder
Well done. Excellent rebuttal nerds. Bagels to you all. I shall query my hard drive for similar homosexual reference images, to repost for your convenience and collection. Have you any more, Mr. Cream Cheese, King of Lox and Capers?

soundmine
*laughs*

What exactly were you talking about, anyway?

PVS
herder, let it die, just let it go

remember that crappy movie titanic, when the old lady is
holding that precious gem in her hands and she just lets it go?

do that for us, just let it go
let it sink to the bottom
please

*kerplunk*

amity75
I don't mean to be blunt, but have you been sniffing glue?

PVS
dude, let the thread sink....please?

pretty please?

with sugar on top?

and whip cream and a cherry?

queeq
Wrong forum, don't know where to move this stuff. So closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.