***the End Of This Sh!t***

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ASSMAN
I am fed up, a little tired of all these dumb ass topics. All you god damn fu@ks can stop this useless sh!t. You want a place to go talk about all this crap go to Supershadow but otherwise stay out KMC.
***I AM A TRUE STAR WARS FAN... WHOSE WITH ME***
***ASSMAN***

Morgoths_Wrath
sounds like you've got an Oompa Loompa up your A$$, A$$man. get over it and shut up

Master Revan
Supersadow is an Ass and a Fraud many other will tell you that so if your so mad take it some where else!
mad

ASSMAN
No I'm not mad at u I'm pissed off at all these Noobs posting useless topics we've alredy lost ob1.
***ASSMAN***

DARTHCOMPLEX
Hmmmmm............. big grin

Master Revan
No Shit i already knew that.

Gangularis
/drama

§pearhead
You complain about useless topics, yet this too clearly has no point confused

ASSMAN
Well you just lost yourself another member...See ya when this forum clears up..
***ASSMAN***...checking out

Anakin2Vader
Looks like another useless thread to me... Its about the 10th useless thread created about useless threads....amazing

Nerd Herder
Spearhead- Zinger!

guiro72
i don't know what to do about it assman, i've stopped posting on the threads to stop them bumping back up to the top......a lot of these people seem to be rude a**holes as well.....i don't know if they've come over from force.net, or if they're just trolls trying to wind people up....a few of the regulars seem to have headed off in disgust.....if there are no signs of improvement soon, it might just all be over....bye bye cool forum, hello aicn talkback hell.....

DARTHCOMPLEX
Good Bye Ass-H0le-Man. Grow up before you come back! laughing

§pearhead
not caring rolleyes1 if you don't like these so-called pointless threads, ignore 'em....

Nerd Herder
ANother zinger....nice work.

DARK ASSASSIN
oh god, if you want to make a website thats a "serious" star wars forum then go ahead, but guess what, NO ONE WILL JOIN!! putrid.

Nerd Herder
Hostile takeovers make my kitty purr

guiro72
you are sad....you should be embarrassed....

Nerd Herder
Anticipating Episode 3 is soooo much fun. I can't wait to see it, and yet I can't help think that there will a great sadness....that there won't be anything as monumental as this movie (or series of movies) again. I guess that is what the DVDs will be for. Although I tried, I can't watch the Ep1....it's hot sick a$$.

Nerd Herder
I am sad, and I am embarrassed for all I've said and done. Thanks for pointing it out G72. You're so...so...so observant. Bagels to you my good man.

DARK ASSASSIN
yes it is.....fun.........but not with idiots like this ruining it for every body

Nerd Herder
We did it! We made two pages! What will happen to us for posting something other than BRAND NEW SW MATERIAL?

DARTHCOMPLEX
Not sad. Not embarassed. Now then?

DARK ASSASSIN
assmaster......doesnt that sound kinda kinky?.......just wondering

Nerd Herder
Who shot what in the where now?

DARTHCOMPLEX
What about DARK Assmaster!!!

Nerd Herder
Bagels to you Complex

guiro72
actually, funnily enough, i was referring to nerd heads idea of what a zinger is....point proven....have fun with your 32 pages of fart jokes guys....i got better things to do....

ASSMAN
Guiro72 you seem like a true fan well i have another forum that i and the other members are going 2 i think you should join.
P.S. Darth Complex eat my SH!T.

guiro72
i think i'm already there assman....just logging out.....

DARTHCOMPLEX
Thats a predictable comment from an ass-hole!

Sith Master X
My GOD!! What is up with message boards lately?

Nerd Herder
Nerd Head? Excellent!

ASSMAN
Hey, sorry guys i guess i went over my head... I'm just saying can we have one thread with the useless stuff instead of a bunch we've lost some cool people on this forum...
***ASSMAN***

DARTHCOMPLEX
It's the silly season SMX, everyone is impatient. "Chomping at the bit" as we used to say!

God alone knows what it will be like next April, when the countdown REALLY kicks in!

NoFate007
Is it just me, or is it also annoying that we have like 10 topics going on now about people pissed at people making topics that aren't about Episode III or basically spam?....

Jedi Priestess
it isnt just you the whole week was basicaly this way..... blink

PVS
im not sure that this thread is appropriate...ok it isnt,
but you noobs dont know what you are doing to yourselves.
up till now you have been priviledged to see images posted which we non-wealthy SW fans want to see. those people ran a risk by doing so, thus the barage of "thank you" posts. they dont come here because its their job, they come here because they enjoy it, and enjoy giving...sharing, get it?

and some of you jerks are screwing it all up, just to prove some point pertaining to "newbies vs veterans" and how veterans take themselves too seriously, and blah blah blah. the end result of this battle WILL be that the newbies will win, and the veterans will leave for greener pastures. and you will have to post your own images.

no more "can someone tell me where i can find a pic of blah blah" because it wont be here.

you are shooting yourselves in the foot, and biting the hand that feeds you. i know i word it dramatically, but bottom line is its true.

I AM A NEWBIE!!!!look at my reg. date, its june. thats barely over 2 months ive been here. so dont give me any "newbies unite" crap because its all just a bunch of cornya$$ BS. grow up, and use this forum for which it is meant.

follow the rules which are CLEARLY outlined. and no, i doubt the mods are going to mail you a printed copy of the rules at your request, you just have to go to the welcome forum and read them.

thats the last time i for one will attempt to reason.
its sound advice, i suggest you take it.
swallow your pride and give up your little war.
self esteem should be gained OFFline, ok?

done

ASSMAN
Good way to put it PVS..
***ASSMAN***

ASSMAN
I think the best way is to just ignore all the useless threads if you want to visit them visit them if you don't don't..This thread is over..
***ASSMAN***

PVS
no little man...its only begun...

damn...beyond thunderdome SUCKED!!! why the hell am i quoting it?big grin

The Tater
Oh the irony.

Gangularis
sorry... i think this is BS.

the fact of the matter is that what is entertaining and interesting and pertenaint is all objective.. stop complaining about posts you don't like and and focus on the ones you do..

there are posts here that dull the hell out of me. but i'm not gonna get all dramatic and groupyish over it.

bottom line: we're all members and we can make posts about anything episode III related, regardless of whether you think there's too much joking going on it or whether you think it's been discussed to high hell in other subject forms... if you wanna act like your special private sanctuary has been oh-so deficated, then be my guest.. I'll still be here for the stuff that keeps my interest, and when i'm bored, i'm not gonna be makin an "elvis has left the building" exit. and i think the same goes for most people of this forum... seriously, have you ever been on any other forums before?? this is just outrageously ridiculous.

PVS
What the f**k?

PVS
that pragar loser keeps coming back to this forum.

YEAH YOU PRAGAR

I SEE YOUR NAME ON THE FORUM PAGE

AND I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS

YOU SUCK!!! DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND

CHOKE ON A CHICKEN BONE, PLEASE

PVS
CANDY A$$ PRAGAR

GO FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, BESIDES
ANNOYING OTHERS. YOU WET DIAPER!!!

PVS
and for any mods who read this and ask "what is the deal with PVS" pragar is the one who poster the "illegal" thread

PVS
oh he left again

DONT FORGET TO COME BACK WHEN YOUR ALL DONE PLAYING WITH YOURSELF PRAGAR

PVS
ok, im done...i feel better

*sigh*

Darth Sauron
Give it a week and he will be back posting....but he will be slightly blue...and rather transparent.

You cant call yourself a "**TRUE STAR WARS FAN**"

What makes a true star wars fan? Because you know more than the average person about it? Because you think your cool, sitting there in your darth vader costume, imagining your using the force to type with your mind?

Your complaining about stupid topics, THIS is a stupid topic, and i have already seen like....3 of them exactly like this.

So just leave it will you?

Btw- its hard to take you serious when your names assman, and you type in caps :/

moonwalker741
yes

Gangularis
rofl..

Ghetto Goblin
this is AWESOME.

good stuff PVS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.