Hawkeye vs. Green Arrow vs. Legolas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ska57
yeah, i'm bored.

Mane
Legolas! hes the elvish prince of Mirkwood! he has eyes 5 times more powerful than any of them, and has perfect accuracy. AND he is an expert camoflauger, AND he is excellent with daggers.

ScarletSpider
And he's a pretty boy. As long as Clint or Ollie mussed up his hair, those jokers would consider it a victory.

Mane
dude! did you see ROTK? he took out an entire battalion of men and a full-size Oliphaunt...i doubt he cares about his hair.

ska57
Okay, I guess this thread's over.

ska57
Legolas doesn't need to care about his hair because it never gets messed up! I just watched that scene with the Oliphaunt a little while ago and his hair is perfect all the way through!!!

Evangel94
Galactus

Paola
What the f**k? Legolas?

Tron
The Elf from Lord of the Rings Paola

ScarletSpider
Big epics can be good sometimes, but overall, I'm not a big LOTR fan. I read the books, saw the movies and well...alright. I much prefer the original Conan adventures.

Conan vs. Aragorn would be mighty spectacular.

Paola
eek! really?
I knew shifty
just try to keep this Vs threads comic-related

Tron
Rightwink

Arachnoidfreak
The Lord of the Rings trilogy was made into a series of graphic novels. I saw "The Fellowship of the Ring" yesterday at Barnes & Nobles.

Linkalicious
seriously, i was going to make this thread like 3 weeks ago, but I don't know anything about the Green Arrow, so i didn't want to open a thread if it was going to end up one sided.

Legolas is a pansy, save the LOTR stuff for another forum.

Mane
no he isnt. prove once where he was a "pansy"...

Linkalicious
he doesn't get dirty...

real men wear dirt. Ask Aragorn...

Aside from that....the guy shares a horse with a dwarf. Can you say "ambiguously gay duo"????

Mane
dirt? watch FOTR and watch the final battle at the end of the movie when they fight at Amon Hen. he face is covered in dirt.

AND he doesnt hardly ever get dirty because he can take you out from 100 foot-range. hardly any hand-to-hand combat.

Linkalicious
again....

he SHARES a horse with a 3 foot tall hairy dwarf. It doesn't get much fruitier than that.

ScarletSpider
Not to mention the fact that he's an elf. They're inherently pansies.

DarkCrawler
Green Arrow has trick arrows...

Tron
Green Arrow stopped using the trick arrows a while ago, figured he was going to easy on people with them.

Mane
what like punching bag arrows?

Tron
Exactly

Tron
From what I hear, he's a bit more of an ******* than Batman now.

i wanna be luna
Legolas is the best archer in the universe!!And he is totally sexy!!Oh how i want to stare into those perfect blue eyes....................................

Paola
^ laughing I couldn't have said it better!!

KinkyJudge
Green Arrow launched 4 arrows so fast they looked like one.
Thats toof ast, even for Legolas.

And Hawkeye is a nonfactor here

CasanoVa
You made a funny.

Hawkeye wins.

KinkyJudge
Originally posted by CasanoVa
You made a funny.

Hawkeye wins.

Hawkeye have no feats that pits him above Ollie.

Ollie shoots too goddamn fast, while Hawkeye is a turtle compared
Ad both aims good enough to hit each other in first shot, its the faster who is the winner, and this is definately Ollie

CasanoVa
Ollie doesn't have a single feat Hawkeye couldn't reproduce.

Hawkeye's probably faster aswell, seeing as Ollie's alot older than him. Even without his bow Clint would lay the smack-down on Ollie, he's alot better H2H than Ollie.

Just because you picked up one Green Lantern/Green Arrow book doesn't mean you know everything about him, you probably know shit all about Clint aswell.

KinkyJudge
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Ollie doesn't have a single feat Hawkeye couldn't reproduce.

Hawkeye's probably faster aswell, seeing as Ollie's alot older than him. Even without his bow Clint would lay the smack-down on Ollie, he's alot better H2H than Ollie.

Just because you picked up one Green Lantern/Green Arrow book doesn't mean you know everything about him, you probably know shit all about Clint aswell.

I have readen a lot of feats on Green Arrow, and seen SPIDERMAN aiming so well with Hawkeyes bow that Hawkeye became jealous and asked Cap if he was permitted to shoot Spidey down...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.