Juggernaut vs Hulk vs Thingvs Dark beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThePunisher3000
I think it might go 2 hulk or juggernaut,But Beast is very intelligent and would figure out a way to dispose of one of the contenders.Whil juggernaut has a edge over hulk,he cant be damaged physically but could well match juggernauts strength.Dark beast can only press up to 1 ton while Thing can press up 2 85 tons.While the amount hulk and juggernaut could press could be infinite.

Tron
I knew it, it's Hulk and Juggernaut again, it never fails. laughing out loud

First off, with Hulk and Juggernaut, Thing's pretty much out, since he's been beaten down by both already. He may last a little longer with Hulk, but we all know what Juggernaut did to him with 3 punches in Secret Wars. And as smart as Dark Beast may be, you'll have give me a logical explaination on just how he could possibly deal both Hulk AND Juggernaut. If he were really smart, he'd stay out of this fight, and just go to Subway or something.

moshtitan
this would all come down to hulk and juggs(like usual). putting dark beast in this fight is one of the most random contenders ive ever seen, amd things obviously not near Hulks and Juggs level. when creating vs. threads, try using a little brain power.

Mane
well, this will only stir up controversy, but, The Thing slaps Beast, Hulk slaps The Thing, and when Juggs goes to slap Hulk, Hulk turns around and slaps Juggs even harder...big grin

moshtitan
exactly.

Swanky-Tuna
If they get time to prepare, I think Dark Beast would win. Isn't Juggernaut in Dark Beast's timeline? He'd probably whip up a device like Nimrod used and knock them all out at once. Unless Nimrod didn't appear in that timeline.

Tron
Nimrod's from the future, so he's well out of all of their timeline. Regardless, a device like that, may take out Thing and Juggernaut, but I doubt it'll hurt Hulk for long. And remember, Beast would have to get Juggernaut's helmet off first, like Nimrod had to do, which definitely wouldn't be an easy task, especially with two other heavy-hitters there to get in the way. Like I said before though, Beast is better off just leaving the fight and getting a sandwich from Subway or something.

Evangel94
Juggernaut via invulernerabilty.

Tron
Please don't say that, you'll just end up starting the whole Juggernaut/Hulk argument again, lol.

Jugganaut2000
I think Hulk or juggernaut would win ,They are by far stronger then Thing and dark beast,But hulk Can match juggernauts strength ,Plus hulk a lot smarter than juggs,So he could have a edge

Tron
That depends on which Hulk you're talking about. Savage Hulk would be a better choice in my opinion, since he has the better chance of getting madder and stronger. Although the smart Hulk starts off stronger, I wouldn't say he wins by his intelligence so easily. Remember, it was that Hulk that couldn't figure out that a red-haired construction worker close to his size was around his strength as he kicked Hulk's a$$.

SUPERMANDAMAN
O yea considering he has been beatin but whatever confused

spyrokinesi35
the only hulk that can beat jugernaut is war hulk (one of the four horsemen) and thing would be the first one out.madame webb could beat thing

Mane
eer

what are you talking about???

Tron
True, a damn shame Hulk can't just simply transform into War Hulk like he can his other forms isn't it? And Juggernaut isn't just gonna win on invunerability alone, but it does give him the edge.

Mane
well, its debatable. but i personally dont think War Hulk is the only Hulk thats able to beat Juggs. but i dont want to start another Hulk vs Juggy thread again.

Tron
And of course Proffesor Hulk is smarter than Juggernaut, but that still didn't help him fro mgetting beat down by a red-headed construction worker that was damn near his size now did it?

Tron
"...from getting beat down..."

Opps, typo

Swanky-Tuna
True, but it'd be something to go on if he knew things like that would work on Juggernaut and he still posed a problem. But it all depends on if they know who they're fighting and if they get to use weapons/devices.

DB can go get that sandwich and wait for one of the other tanks to go for the head which would probably been soon since it looks like a weak point for punching.

If it's no devices then I think DB can survive but not win.

Tron
Unless you're a psychic, or a the ultimate Sentinal from the future, Juggernaut's head ain't a weakness for anything. He can (and has) fight the Hulk without the helmet. It's only there to block psychics. And making a device, he'd actually have to make such a device first, if it's not out of his limits. I know Nimrod did it, but they still are futuristic weaponry, and it would be pretty damn difficult for anyone if this timeline to make anything like that, outside of Dr. Doom and that accursed Richards of course. ANd if he were somehow able to, it would take days or weeks for the good ole Hank to come up with right device. Chances are, he possibly could do it, but by the time he finished, the fight would probably be long over. And Dark Beast can definitely survive, if he stays away from this battle.

Swanky-Tuna
Does Hulk know what the helmets are for? Does he have that level of thought in Hulk form? Thing was involved with the god machine stuff I think so he'd probably know what they're for. I'm assuming Dark Beast would of dealt with Juggernaut or *A* Juggernaut in his time line so he would probably know. *We* know what the helmets are for but some of the combatants might now know or have the level of thought to remember.

I know if I was a scientist and found another way to defeat an adversary that requires less manpower, should the time arise, I'd at least research the method as best I could until I knew the base mechanics behind it. Now if I was that same scientist with twisted morals, I'd probably have one built or at least be able to readily make one.

BUT... this is all assuming Nimrod did the same to Dark Beast's time line's Juggernaut or he found out about the method when he was in the "normal" time line and that he could develop a similar, probably lesser, weapon and that one of the other two characters would take off Juggernaut's initial helmet and that Thing and Hulk could be immobilized by intense pain too.

There's also knockout gases for those who need to breathe. It'd have to be a gnarly gas but I heard Batman did it to Hulk.

If all else fails, he can do handsprings around the muscle heads with his sandwich. Guh, I spent half the time thinking about sandwiches. I'm hungry.

Tron
The Age of Apocalypse Cain Marko (still unsure whether he was actually Juggernaut or not) died long before the idea of Nimrod ever came to be. Thing is, characters aren't always prepared for Juggernaut, cause they usually don't have any idea that they're gonna have to fight him until he's either 5 minutes away or already there, as it usually seems to go. Even if Beast was lucky enough to come up with the proper calculations to make weapons using tight-beam high-frequency sound waves and a synapse dislocator (or however it's spelled) to attack Juggernaut's mind and nervous system, it may have the least effect on the Hulk, or the effect may not last very long before Hulk simply gets angry and it stops working on him, and then what's Beast gonna do? I think we're thinking way too much into it though, cause in my opinion Beast has no place in a battle like this.

Swanky-Tuna
Yes. But I don't always like looking at fights as slugfests with each character knowing everything about their opponent. Beast could win with rayguns and/or viruses and stuff but... yeah. There's too many brute force debates.

Tron
I see what you're saying. I personally prefer battles where he opponents are somewhat equal in skill, powers, or intelligence. Or if they don't happen to have those, I like to see a battle that would at least make some sense, or that or more likely to be seen. With that said, I personally don't see how Beast would fit in this battle. Thing's already a non-contender for the other two, and as for Beast, as smart as he might be, I don't see how he could seriously come up with anything to stop the other two, not for very long at least. That's just my oppinion though.

Wynndar
again people r underestimating the Thing...just like all his enemies do before he kicks their ass...

Tron
I'm not underestimating Thing, he's the man in my book. He's gone toe-to-toe with some of the best. But against the likes of Hulk and Juggernaut, his chances aren't very high. He can go blow-for-blow with the Hulk for a while, but eventually Hulk overwhelmes him. And fighting Juggernaut would be even harder for him. I'll admit, he probably should've lasted a little longer in Secret Wars, but regardless Juggernaut still outpowers him. And of course there's still his invunerability, which is a big factor also. If there's a way for Thing to beat either Hulk or Juggernaut then please tell me, cause I just don't see how he could pull it off.

Wynndar
it wasnt secret wars....it was secret wars II...and it was poorly written....a disaster...anyway, its not like the Thing to just try and trade blows with someone without a plan...he is much better at fighting and making strategies than either Hulk or Jugs...and the bottom line is he is the toughest one in the group....yes he feels pain unlike Jugs (for the most part, i would argue that he is not totally invulnerable) and yes he has limited strength and stamina unlike the Hulk...however Jugs is no longer as invulnerable or as strong...and the Thing has gotten a lot stronger than their first fight...i wouldnt count him out...i dont think these four will ever show down, but i think that Thing, Hulk, and Jugs could be in a comic together...and if they were, the Thing would have just as much a chance as the other two, because a real writer would be writing it and it wouldnt be the three of the trading punches to the face

Tron
I know it was badly written, I acknowledge that. And of course Thing is smarter than the other two (unless it's Professor Hulk), and of course he won't fight either without some kind of plan, otherwise he lessens his chances. Yeah, Jugs isn't as strong anymore, but this fight would have include the original though, otherwise ole Cain Marko stands less of a chance than Thing. For Thing to beat Juggernaut in my opinion, it would take the same thing I stated in the Hulk/Juggernaut thread, find a way to take him out of the fight, and try not to get into as much as a brawl as Hulk would with Jugs. Now against Hulk, it's hard to say, cause they've already gone at it a good number of times and Hulk usually wins if it isn't a standstill. I'm sure he could come up with something though. Personally though, I don't think Thing could win in this, it would be a good fight, and Thing's as tough as they come both physically and mentally, but I doubt he would last for too long. Although I wouldn't count him out though.

And Juggernaut's only real vulnerability that would be relevant to this fight would be his eyes, as I'e heard this arguement already. But it's only a slight one though. You can throw dirt in his eyes, or fire, or stab a sword in them, but the distraction it causes Juggernaut is a pretty short one though since he can pretty much blink away anything you do to his eyes.

Wynndar
present Thing vs present Jugs....Thing kicks his ass

Tron
Well yeah, that very true indeed. Then again, in a few months it may not be as true, I've said too much already thoughwink

Tough Guy
hulk would knock juggie under a mountain and ko ben grimm, d beast would have fled long b4. as its a slug fest the strongest would win and undeniably thats hulknwho i believe is about as indestructable when raged as juggie

Maestro
I think the Spiky version of Thing would have a good chance seeing that version beat The Hulk quite easily and threw a kree battleship out of Earths atmosphere without much effort.

MAN MACHINE23
the hulk would crush the thing, but dark beast being smart would be able to find a way to remove juggernaught's helmet and then juggernaught would kill dark beast but the hulk would be able to kill juggernaught. the hulk would win

mighty adam
is we talking classic juggy or the new one? cuz if new one hulk will win with easy.

juggernaut66666
in marvel handbook 2005 juggernaut is still indestructeble and his strenght is still above class100

juggernaut66666
hulk can't beat juggernaut he is immune to phisical harm

bigboygreen
Hulk has the advantage over everybody he has limitkess strength. So Hulk wins.

juggernaut66666
hulk is so overrated

Brutacus
Hulk is not overrated, he's the strongest one there is.

pea55
Man I could prove a lot of these Jugg fans wrong! Apparantly they don't read enough comics, but this thread is kinda old so naw I'll leave it alone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.