KOTOR - Lightsaber in Holster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrGlass
I hope that in the new KOTOR, that the Jedi will be able to put the lightsaber in a holster. It annoyed me to death that they carried there lightsaber everywhere. It looks even dumber when there holding one in each hand. It would still be a good game if they didnt correct it, but it would be comforting if they did.

RaventheOnly
....technically i was carrying like 20+ lightsabers and what..... like 2000 pounds of stuff.... stick out tongue

Darth Revan
Yeah... It's funny how you can carry so much crap around in that game laughing

RaventheOnly
eek! and how they pull stuff out of thier pocket stick out tongue

believe me, the RPG's with weight limits are very annoying and sometimes very hard messed yes

shangheid
yah they are like in arcanum

just_guy
ya know that bugged the heck outta me too but i just never brought it up anywhere i mean you'd think they'd just start gettin annoyed by it

Darth Revan
Yes, I have experience with such games. I must say that I prefer KOTOR. yes

Tptmanno1
hehe,
But am kidna dissapointed in Kotor 2
I was hoping for a free form RPG, but no, still linear-ish lik KOTOR 1, but it won't stop me from buying it.

SaTsuJiN
yeah but you get into so much trouble so often in kotor.. it would only be a hindrance to have to take the damn thing off your belt every 20 seconds when someone decides they dont like you..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.