scorpion vs sub-zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scorpionfan
scorpion would spear and burn sub-zeros frosty ass

Kontraz
sup-zero beat him before, and now that they are BOTH "new and improved" i think he can do it again wink

Mane
wait wait, is this Scorpion and Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat? Scorpion was always my favorite, so i think he wins.

Paola
Mortal Kombat = video game? eek!

SUPERMANDAMAN
Lay off Paola let me guess your going to move this thread or some bs like that?

Linkalicious
Supermandaman.....quiet yourself. Show some respect for the mod.

Mane
hes a Superman fan...they are all idiots...

ScarletSpider
Well said, Mane. lol

Nataku8188
Superman is the lamest superhero ever... Super fast, laser eyes, cold breath, flight, super strong, nigh impervious. They make up shit as they go along for this guy dont they? Plus he looks like a moron. Did someone stab him in the eye with a fork as a child, because he obviously has no fashion sense...

Anyways, I'm going with neither, since they are no longer enemies I say they'd team up and womp some ass. God I love scorpion.

Mane
Scorpion ruled!

Get over here!!!

Paola
video game related........

closing....

Paola
opening....

Joker1237
Move it to the Computer Gaming section, if you like Paola

ME I never lose as Subzero, In Mortal Combat 2 that is, Subby got a little weaker in 3 and up.

But in 1 and 2, he was a tough task to answer.

Paola
Mortal Kombat had a comic.... or has.... smile

Joker1237
Most Video Games had comics,

I have a street fighter comic, At the end Saget jumps Ken and beats Ken up real bad, and Ryu and Chun Li has a little fight over what the Arts should be used for.(Fighting in fights or use it for poice work.)

Sonic has his comics.
And yes even Mario has his comics, Growing up with Mario, I have a few comics of his from the 80's.

I guess most Video games can be consider "Comics" if you look at it that way.

norrin radd
i leked the two of them but i think sub-zero can win

Tron
He beat Joe Lewis's a$$

Sorry, had to say it Joker laughing out loud

Paola
no no please, don't give them ideas...

FrothByte
sub zero killed scorpion before... scorpion became immortal and killed sub zero... now sub zero is immortal also and could probably beat up scorpion again...

P.S. Paola, i think im gonna start a sagat vs. ryu thread.... or a mario vs. luigi... hehehe

Kontraz
scorpion never killed sub-zero. They scorpion realized that sub-zero had been decieved earlier, and now that he is in charge of his clan and has "cleansed it" scorpion and he are now allies (they still hold a grudge but they will put it aside to fight "greater evils)

ragesRemorse
ok this match comes down to who you prefer. These two characters are equally matched on fighting abilites. They are the exact opposites of each other with the same amount of strength. I never read mortal kombat comics so there are probably elements of these characters i dont know, but as far as games go there equally matched. Sub zero has can do more with his freezing abilities than scoprian can with his spear or Hell breath,but scorpian can teleport. If they are fighting with weapons, Scorpian wins, he has knowledge in a much more versitile and deadly art than sub zero.

Joker1237
Tron, It is Joe Louis, NOT LEWIS.

And who can beat him?? Louis is the best fighter ever. No one can take a Louis punch. Unlike Tyson and co, Louis does not need long ledging punchs. He can knock people out with the JAb. no kidding, He has thsos short deadly punchers that drove peoples teeth in there jaws.

Kontraz
I wouldn't count on it.... sub-zero is one of the top sword masters in the world "nowadays". He can make various weapons by freezing air molecules. Sure, his weapons arent as strong as metal, but they are a lot sharper and he can litterally "pull one out of thin air".

Tron
I figured that was how you spelled it, I was right before I changed it, lol.

Yeah, without a doubt, Joe Louis is the shiznite. You sig just reminded me that I need to watch Coming to America again. laughing out loud

And if you were actually asking, Rocky (however you spell his name here) beat Joe Louis.

Okay, back to the subject matter.wink

Joker1237
Well Louis was 38 years old, If you want we can go to the sports sectio to battle it out.

Oh yeah and Subzero rules lol.

I think Scorpion or Subzero are better than one other, Its the Player's skills, and wits that determinds who wins.

Tron
Oh no, I wasn't debating it at all, I was just stating that, lol. I didn't think you were gonna take it too seriously, I just started it off with a quote from "Coming to America", don't know if you've seen it or not though, it's a funny ass movie.

Joker1237
It that one with Eddie Murphy as some prince? or somthing like?

ragesRemorse
Comming ot America is the ultimate shit.

CorderaMitchell
Scorpion is whooping sub zero since he is much faster in hand to hand combat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.