Hard knocks-Hulk vs Thing Whats the point?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThePunisher3000
Theres a new 4 part series Hulk vs thing ,and i really dont know what the point is because hulk would wipe the floor with thing What do you think?

Mane
well obviously not! or they wouldnt have made it!

SUPERMANDAMAN
lol yea there aint much a point to this battle other than to just sell comics.

Mane
of course Hulk beats the Thing, but the Thing is the ultimate brawler and is crazy durable. we will ultimately lose, but he can dish out a decent hurting, and take a decent hurting before he is defeated...

ScarletSpider
As mini-series' go, there's always something else going on, and considering this is coming out in place of the Hulk series for 4 months, there's probably some underlying Hulk story going on.

ScarletSpider
I just noticed this. Maybe I'm wrong but....

The Thing in the preview pages we've seen doesn't match how Jae has drawn the Thing before. It seems to be more than just stylized, because there are no rocks, his face looks more human etc.

Could this mini-series possibly be an untold tale from a few years ago before the Thing mutated into his current form?

Evangel94
Most likely it's just how the artist wants to draw thing. The Thing was always like that since his exposure to cosmic radiation.

ScarletSpider
It depends on who's telling the story. Some people like to write it as a continual mutation over time. Some just ignore it as continual artist stylization.

G-Judge333
szdfghtfgh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.