Wwe Raw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*CaRaMeL*GrL*
Whos been watching it? Whos a fan of Randy Orton? Damn, i know i am!!!!!

Neo_Version 7
Randy Orton's a loser.

Can't wait till he loses the Heavyweight Championmship!

Samurai Guy
Ohhh, Stacy.... in_love

*CaRaMeL*GrL*
Ahh...blah you....i think he's great.

Emma718
He is 24 ay?

The Undertaker is kinda freaky

and what about the Kane and Lita wedding? what do u guys think about that?

*CaRaMeL*GrL*
Yeah, he's 24. When Lita said "I do", i was shocked and appalled mad. I couldnt believe it! Then Trish came out and made things worse, but i was glad when Lita attacked her... evil face Then Matt Hardy...Woo hoo! But unfortunately he got chocked slammed by the hideous beast, also known as Kane.
Did ya see Randy spit in HHH's face?? Greatest moment ever!! big grin

Emma718
I know...but she had too, When Randy spat in HHH's i was like go Randy Happy Dance

Neo_Version 7
Randy Orton has the dumbest signature move ever.

RKO my ass.

Emma718
Do u think Matt Hardy will be alright??

*CaRaMeL*GrL*
Hopefully.....I despise Kane mad

And Randy Orton Rules!!!

deadly_force
ok u all know wrestling is fake right?

Emma718
I know most of it is planned out..but some is real

dragonlight
I just found out that Lita and Kane were married on Monday, August 23rd, 2004. And not only that, Kane brutally assaulted Matt Hardy (formerly Matt Hardy Version One). Now what's up with that? You're the expert! You tell me!! Oh, and don't forget to watch "WWE Raw" every Monday night at 9:00PM Eastern/8:00PM Central on Spike TV, the First Network for Men.

*CaRaMeL*GrL*
Unfortunately, Australia is behind i think, a week...to u guys in the U.S....But u know, i'll still be watching...And i'm no expert coz i've only been watching since, like, end of July...

Emma718
I have just started watching it too, not an expert either. I am from Australia too!

*CaRaMeL*GrL*
Haha!! Small world! Well, small net really....but are you a fan off Randy? Make sure u watch it 2morow night!!! big grin

Emma718
lol... big grin

Yeah, I am a fan of Randy!

Emma718

BackFire
I watch it, but they need Austin back.

Elektra_lover
Randy is hot!

ssj4goku
I am sorry but the greatest wrestle who ever lived no longer wrestles any more their names where (andre the giant, Hacksaw Jimdugan, Jake the Snake Roberts, Ultimate Warrior, Macho Man Randy Savage, Marty Genety) And the Greatest wrestlers who still wrestle are (Hulk Hogan, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Shawn Michaels, HHH) those are the only true great wrestling superstars for they have been through more tough situations and emerged victorious thank you very much so say what you want about randy orton but when you say hes the greates u better be thinking twice before you open your mouth

pr1983
i concur, but i would also include the undertaker and kane

*CaRaMeL*GrL*
i said he's great....not the greatest...theres a difference

Emma718
Randy is alright...

did you watch it this week guys?

*CaRaMeL*GrL*
Yes!! Wasnt it good!!!! Well not for Eugene...poor guy...Did ya see Randy up against evolution and Kane??!! i almost had a stroke when he was at the top of the cage...i thought hhh was gonna grab him and fumble him into the ground

*CaRaMeL*GrL*
Is anyone gonna watch Unforgiven??

Emma718
i know, it was good... big grin

alic88
dude i used2b such a big fan of wrestling till 2001... but then it just went COMPLETELY DOWN THE DRAIN..... n e wayz wht happened2 stonecold? did he seriously retire or what.. i wanna know....

and just 2prove my point tht WWE sucks: look at kane, was such an awesome character till 2000, but then my GOD haf they raped his character... first unmasking him and now some wedding shit.. this is beyond me... and every true wwe fan

ilovrandyorton
i'm sorry to tell u this but Randy orton id the best wrestler of the world,and he prove it yesterday at taboo tuesday vs ric flair!

S O R R Y!!!!

darktim1
yeah he beat the crap out of rick flair and was glad to eric bishoff get his head shved by ugene that was cool. I wonder why vince mcmahion has never gone after sting he would be great for raw.

eleveninches
THe best WRESTLERS in the WWE are Kurt angle and rick flair (and maybe chris benoit.)

The others are just entertainers, but the above are the best amateur (real) wrestlers.

SlipknoT
he was 45% of the reason I watched raw

darktim1
I read some where that tna wrestling is trying to get austin just read that does'nt mean he would go I wish he would come back it makes show more exciting.

The Unknown
I used to watch it a while ago, but don't any more. I did see a WWE review show on a saturday (can't remember the name) and saw about the wedding. The writers must be running out of ideas, lol. This is the stupidest thing on WWE that I've seen (aside from May Young giving birth to a human hand). And what's with Kane's face being normal? I thought he couldn't speak for all these years and he wore a mask because his face was so horribly disfigured from a fire...

Like alic88 said, WWE has gone down the drain since the WCW vs. WWF war ended, IMO.

Red Superfly
You had to bring up the "hand" incident didn't you? DIDN'T YOU!?!

*throws up*

Where was I? Oh yeah, it was obvious they were gonna unmask Kane - but it was hilarious how they did it.

Remember when he unmasked and we saw his hideous "disfigured" make-up which was nothing but black paint?
I bet RVD said to him afterwards "Dude, you do realise you ain't burned, look it's just soot" and Kane would be "Oh, yeah, hey you are right, I've been wearring this mask thinking I was burned, but it was all in my head!"
And that is actually how they explained it - it was all in his head. eek!
Funny thing is - Kane seemed to have Wolverine healing powers anyway.
Remember when he first came to WWE(F)? He had an all over body suit. Then, as time went by, we learned that his ARM wasn't burned, so he had that uncoverred. He also dropped the voice box, and could now talk in a gruff way. Then, he wore a vest, telling us his body was fine and just his face was burned. Then he cut the mouth off his mask, so only the area around his eyes were burnt. And he talked normally. Then he tells us he wasn't burned at all. So shouldn't he owe Taker an apology for trying to kill him all these years when he supposedly set him on fire?

SlipknoT
The hand incident laughing laughing laughing

darktim1
I just read a website that said kurt angle and chris benoit might swap sending chris back to smack down and kurt to raw what do you guys and gals think I personally think it sucks.

Darth_Decimator
nah that move was shot down by vince , the wwe suck ass big time now it hasnt been entertaing or exciting for years now , anyone who says its the best its ever been is deluding themselves or they are just deprived of the greatest era ever that being austin vs mcmahon , i cant even watch raw now i just tape it and watch it all in fast foward , my fave wrestler is kurt angle R.E.S.P.E.C.T. , no body can deny that he is without a doubt the greatest athlete the buisness has ever seen , even the taker who could always be relied apon is shithouse now , nothing they do excites me anymore , altho it was funny as hell seeing vince do what he does best at taboo tuesday last week (being an ******* making bischoff have his head shaved and chasing coach from ringside)

Decomposition
Any Randy Orton fans will be happy to know that the WWE seem to have him set to face off for the title at Wrestlemania 21...also...it seems the plan for smackdowns title at WM 21 is going to be Undertaker challenging Kurt Angle for the championship...after Big Show takes the title of JBL or Kurt himself takes it.

DanZeke25
I used to watch it... but i stopped.. its just not that good anymore. No Austin... Barely any of The Rock... it was great when they had DX and the Minstry and all that.. now its just boring

SlipknoT
I wish it would go back to the way it was 4-5 years ago.

darktim1
Last night was good HHH almost lost his title and I thought Ugene dumping chocolate milk on maria the annoucer was good I think she liked it I am loyal wwe fan so whatever happens does'nt matter to me but I do think they could use stone cold back he just makes show more extreme.

Wolfie
Agreed. They need Stone Cold, The Rock to appear more than one show every blue moon, and Mick Foley back.

*SpunkiE*
no Not Mick Foley!!

04wayne
Hulk Hogan is the greatest pro wrestler in the history of the whole wrestling industry

04wayne
Ric Flair is also the Greatest wrestler of all time

eleveninches
did you see that $lut with mr macmahon in the locker room? big grinbig grinbig grin

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Wrestling is so fake....

Hello Wayne laughing

AnonymousNerd
Hulk Hogan is the greatest wrestler of all time? LMFAO HAHAHAHAH

He was a terrible wrestler, he was a good entertainer (even though I hate him more than life itself) but he was the worst in the ring of all time. And this is including Andre The Giant...

People need to stop anal loving Randy Orton. I bet you all only starting liking him when he left Evolution. The guy is a good wrestler, but since Vince McMahon raped wrestling (ie when Bret left and the stupid ass "attitude era" was introduced) there will never be a great wrestler.

You marks make me lauugh rolling on floor laughing

SlipknoT
I think what your trying to say is that The Undertaker is the greatest wrestler of all timeyes

darktim1
I really think he is one of the greatest wrestlers in the wwe today plus his trade mark walk and music you can never forget I remember his very first mqatch he ever had at the royal rumble. One thing I have to gripe about they say tna wrestling is so new stuff well I think not they are taking wcw story line and from the nwo type of thing and are going that way with having hall and nash taking over their show so I perfer to watch raw.

*SpunkiE*
NEVAA!! big grin

For your information, i liked him during his reign as a member of Evolution...flex

pr1983
first of all, hogan is probably the greatest wwf/wwe wrestler of all time.

entertaining is part and parcel of the whole thing, he excelled at everything. talent wise he wasnt perfect, but he was good enough, and he was more than the sum of his parts.

Undertaker and Kane would be close (and lots of others), but imo The Rock is the best wrestler since Hogan to incorporate evreything into one package.

orton? he's good, but overrated. he's the flavour of the month. he's good, but nothing special. and the whole legend killer thing is one of the worst plots in years.

eleveninches
did you see the start of this monday's raw.??? laughing out loud

SlipknoT
The Rock Sucks. Austin owns him in so many ways.

AnonymousNerd
Austin is almost as overrated as Hogan.

And hogan was NOT the greatest, never was. He always needed someone else to put him over, he is one of the worst workers of all time.
He's always a lying bastard. Vince was right to put him out on his ass (and this is coming from one of the biggest anti-Vince people)

*SpunkiE*
At first, i didnt get it, (coz i'm from Oz) but my bro informed me that it was like some add for NFL (hes an ESPN fanatic) Then i got it laughing

What was up with Vince informing Shelton about he's colour? mad

SlipknoT
it was a joke

*SpunkiE*
Lol, yeah i know...but i didnt like that joke

eleveninches
i just liked it when she droped th towel, i didnt care about the joke

darktim1
who thinks HHH is going to lose the title? Me I think he'll retain it some how.

*SpunkiE*
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Perve!

Hes gonna lose it eventually...i actually think Batista will gain it and then maybe he'll be banished from Evolution.

darktim1
I liked the show tonight I think randy Orton did a good job as general manager especially the lingerie show maria was hot during that segment and it was about time hhh lost his title.

SlipknoT
I didnt see it last night

eleveninches
who do you think is the champion. Im sure edge tapped out first

eleveninches
double post. sorry

*SpunkiE*
Yeah i think Benoit won. But that whole Lingerie thang... mad rantingI cant look at Randy right now, lolschmoll

darktim1
who knows but you can bet that tripple H is going to be wining about it alot . I think they both should have to wrestle for it next week after all trish could lose her title next week to and I hope so.

*SpunkiE*
OOh i hope Lita gets it! She deserves it after everything she's been through...

Wolfie
And that's different from everybody else how? Most wrestling fans go back and forth hating and loving a wrestler because of their face and heel turns. I actually liked Orton since the beginning, though that RNN News thing bugged and the Legend Killer thing was stolen from XPW. I was hoping for him to beat the Honky Tonk Man in longest running IC Champ.

Though Orton is a good wrestler, I don't think he was ready for his World title win. The only other wrestler to rise up as faster than him is Brock Lesnar, and he was crazy good. He deserved it. Orton needs some more seniority IMO.

Wolfie
You know the losing baby thing is fake, right? Since it was announced that Lita was pregnant I was saying that they're gonna pull some stunt where Lita gets hit or something and loses the baby. I laughed when it happened because I so called that.

I think she deserves it because she's one of the best, if not the best, female wrestlers in the company. If they give Trish the title five times (more than anybody, beating Ivory's four), I think they can at least give Lita the title a second time.

darktim1
I 6to think she deserves the title plus I like how she is acting like her husband Kane I don't Trish walking out champ Monday.

*SpunkiE*
Yeah, course! i just think she deserves it after everything her charcter has been through. Trish is over...

Wolfie
Okay... I was a little worried there....

I'm afraid that Trish might win. They're always taunting us with Lita getting title shots.

Wolfie
Well, I was proved wrong and I couldn't be happier! ^_^

BackFire
WWE is so tired right now. They have gold with Gene Snitsky but much like every other promising super star with an engrossing personallity they seem to already be done with him. I can only hope he gets a major push, he could easily be the next Brock Lesnar.

Also, when Kane comes back, I really hope he's the old kane. With the mask and hair, and no talking. No wierd laughing, just quiet kane who ****s everyone up.

The only really bright thing right now is that Muhammad guy that's coming next week, that guys awesome, he cracks me up everytime he gives that speech, and his manager dude is awesome.

Oh, one more thing, they need to get Stone Cold and The Rock back, big time.

*SpunkiE*
OMG!! I thought that was one of the best matches i've ever seen! Lita truly deserved the Womens Championship. She REALLY is the Queen of Extreme!

I think at the end i was more happier than Lita!!

Did u guys see her smash her face in the ground?! Oh man, thats gotta hurt.

darktim1
Yes I know baby thing is fake and I'm glad Trish was beat Monday it was a good match to and I just new Trish was going to take off that during the match can't wait till next week when Eric bishoff comes back he has big decision to make.

Wolfie
That looked like it hurt! Her neck went all the way back. Ouch!

Easily one of the best women's matches ever.

SlipknoT
I completely agree. I hate the new Kane.I really doubt they'll make him the way he was again. And it's going to be hard for them to get Stone COld back.

darktim1
slipnot I heard austin had been at raw talking to vince mcmahon trying about his come back to raw.

SlipknoT
Hmmm, well thats good. I heard a while back that Austin was trying to make a deal with TNA

darktim1
Who knows that's all I know.

AnonymousNerd
no way is Austin coming back...

and whats the point in him coming back when he cant wrestle?

pr1983
austin won't be coming back to wrestle, his knees are in shit condition, he wouldnt be able for it.

AnonymousNerd
and he's not exactly on good terms with Vince laughing

darktim1
So who thinks Eric bishoff will change back to old general manage5r come Monday night or do think he will continue to be the same after all he has big decision to make.

BackFire
Keep in mind Austin was a host for a WWE special just a couple of months ago. I've also heard that he and Vince ARE on good terms and that he has NOT ruled out a possible return to the WWE in the future.

I don't care if he wrestles or not, it was never his in ring ability that made him entertaining, but his persona. Nothing was more exciting then watching someone getting gang beaten in the ring at the end of raw, and hearing that infamous glass shatter as Austin runs to the ring, stuns everyone and drinks beers.

Whatever the case, WWE needs something new, and bad. They need a major fulltime return by someone. They also need to start mixing up rosters between Smackdown and Raw, it's getting tiresome watching the same people fued amongst themselves.

SlipknoT
The Austin/Vince feud was great

Wolfie
Why did Austin leave from that RAW Sherriff gimmick?

SlipknoT
His contract was over I think.

darktim1
What do guys think of that new Arab wrestler I think he is annoying and hope gets in ring soon to get his but kicked so we can see if he can even wrestle.

*SpunkiE*
They shouldnt have brought him in. It all ends in racism.
He may be a really good wrestler though, but they seriously shouldnt have mentioned the terror attacks and stuff.

SlipknoT
Raw is getting worse and worse

*SpunkiE*
I still like it! yes
Randy Orton mainly...droolioBut who are your favourite wrestlers?
Mine would be RKO, Shelton and Christian

Shadow_King
how can you still like this trash.. its getting so overrated now.

SlipknoT
I guess the Undertaker and Kane are still my fav

Shadow_King
i thought kane and undertaker both use to be cool... but like after the year 2000 kane was such a loser i hated him....

SlipknoT
Yea, he lost his evilness.

Shadow_King
and same with undertaker in my opinion..

SlipknoT
Well he's cool now, but when he was biker that was just horribal.

Shadow_King
ya i know.... that was so stupid.

BackFire
I love this guy. I can't wait for him to get some action. He's hilarious. His manager is freaking awesome.

Wolfie
I think WWE needs to lay off these racism gimmicks. They're getting tiresome. I'm glad Theodore Long and Rene Dupree dropped it but we still have La Resistance.

I'm waiting to see Muhammad Hassan in the ring. Though typically, the more hype they get prior to showing up on TV, the more they tend to be really bad. Like Mordecai, I was there at Judgment Day and I could tell already he wasn't gonna last long. He was terrible.

SlipknoT
Well I'm glad Kane is back, It was really getting boring without him.

5knuckleShuffle
wwe is crashing. raw is good but smackdown blows.

darktim1
Can't wait to see enlimination chamber it is going to be so brutal.

darktim1
I just new it that HHH would win the title again and that means I'm ticked I actually thought Batista would try to win it but guess not he layed down for hhh and let him win oh yeah trish won her title back.

*SpunkiE*
What?!

darktim1
I mean that he let tripple h win for evolution he played everyone again like accouple of weeks ago when they acted like they were mad at eachother but they really were'nt.

fruits
i used to be sooooo into wrestling!! i would go to an event whenever it came to my city. but as of like, last year, i stopped liking it. i knew the day would come.

*SpunkiE*
Lol, yeah, i'm was just shocked that HHH won again! I really thought Batista would turn against him.

darktim1
Stone cold steve Austin has press confrence wednesday incase if you did'nt see raw just thought tell you I hope he says that he is rerturning to raw.

SlipknoT
I have a feeling he might come back

darktim1
I'm happy tonight because batista won the royal rumble and hhh kept his title so I hope Batista goes after hhh for his title because he has been giving batista crap past couple of weeks.

SlipknoT
Batista? Why did that shit bag win. Someone like Kane should have one, or Undertaker.

darktim1
the undertaker was'nt in royal rumble match and kane was still sore.

SlipknoT
Oh, well I havent watched it lately.

Ironman
batista won the royal rumble and hes going to wrestlemanis but hes might face jbl/big show (who ever wins the match) or triplehhh/edge (whoever wins the match) so batista fans keep your heads up and hulk hogan is the only real wrestler hogan fan 4 life.

*SpunkiE*
So who is coming to Raw from Smackdown? I've missed 1 or 2 eps of it.
Go Batista!! But i personally was rooting for John Cena to win.

ldene
stone cold is not coming back, the press conference was for the fact, tha he signed up to do 3 films for the wwe. He MIGHT return but nothing is known.

Wolfie
Uhhh... Orton pinned Batista. Batista didn't lie down for anybody.

The end of the Rumble was stupid. Same thing that happened on that RAW with Benoit and Edge.

Ironman
HOGANS COMING BACK, on wrestlemania hes coming back there and gonna be on smackdown or raw. YES hogan is the wrestling god. http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/headlines/109366479.shtml look there it tells

darktim1
I read that the rock is done with the wwe because he is doing movies and does'nt have time don't know if comfirmed so if someone could comfire it for the rest of us would be great thank you.

SlipknoT
Why? He is way past his prime. It is really quite sad seeing him attempt to re live old glories in his late 60's.

Wolfie
I read that too. I'm not sure. He's still on RAW's website as an active wrestler.

EOWYN3
Yeah, I think the Rock is still active...I think that even though he's off doing movies, wrestling is his first love, anyway, all that publicity helps if he keeps showing up to ppv and such!

This is an off-topic question, but what is Batista's ethnic background--does anyone know? Thanks!

darktim1
I thought that to because every film he does vince mcmahon is one of the exsecutive producers on.

*SpunkiE*
Yep, he's greek and filipino...go tha filos!! big grin

leowyatt
i like the undertaker.. did you know there's another wrestling orgination
out there it's called tna total non stop action..

04wayne
Hogan thrashed Shawn Michaels at Summerslam. So whatcha think about that brotha???

04wayne
Raw is about 7 out of 10 right now which is pretty shit. This Lita love triangle storyline is ****ing crap

BackFire
Raw's been going down hill for sometime now. Though things are starting to look up right now.

Raw is moving back to USA next month, I believe, and Spike TV is getting TNA, which means that their will be competition again, WWE will have to start actually trying to keep people watching, because as it is now, I know many wrestling fans who plan on watching TNA if things don't change for WWE.

Also, rumor has it that on the first USA edition of Raw, Stone Cold, Mick Foley and Triple H will all be returning, sounds like it could be a great episode.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Emma718
I know most of it is planned out..but some is real

No. All of it is fake

GreenFist
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
No. All of it is fake

No some is real,That's why WWE have to start doing more real stuff because TNA looks real HARDCORE

darktim1
I'm going to like raw because when goes back to usa it is going to be three hours long to compete against the ultimate fighter that on same time there going to be on.

StaT1c
No. All of it is fake You on crack LOL. SOME of it is real. I don't think throwing someone off a steel cage into the announcement table is fake. Pretty much all of the submissions are real and actually cause real pain. All power bombs/body slams/corner rope jumps are also real even despiting the ring supporting some cushioning.

smile

"Allie Allie All come free
bending the corner blowed with a pocket full of weed" - WC

eleveninches
Some of the PAIN is real, but nowhere near as painful as they make it seem

GreenFist
Originally posted by eleveninches
Some of the PAIN is real, but nowhere near as painful as they make it seem

True
EXAMPLE:
Someone might get Body Slammed and get right up put if they get hit with a right hand then the start to fall all over the stage.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by StaT1c
You on crack LOL. SOME of it is real. I don't think throwing someone off a steel cage into the announcement table is fake. Pretty much all of the submissions are real and actually cause real pain. All power bombs/body slams/corner rope jumps are also real even despiting the ring supporting some cushioning.

smile

"Allie Allie All come free
bending the corner blowed with a pocket full of weed" - WC

laughing out loud All of it is rehearsed. The submissions, bodyslams, hitting with chairs, etc. All fake

Solo
I don't see what's so great about fake wrestling.

GreenFist
Originally posted by Solo
I don't see what's so great about fake wrestling.

So i suppose people getting knocked up side the head WITH A Chair{
THAT'S MAKES A SOUND WHEN THEY GET HIT} AND THEY START TO BLEED That's FAKE , oh yeah to you that might look like Make-up

King Kold
Basically most of Wrestling is fake but people still like. Even though I Like to watch it once in a while.

GreenFist
Originally posted by King Kold
Basically most of Wrestling is fake but people still like. Even though I Like to watch it once in a while.

Most is Actinglike Example: JBL and Bastia SOMETIMES THEY ACT
but when they are fighting it's another Whole new thing

StaT1c
laughing out loud All of it is rehearsed. The submissions, bodyslams, hitting with chairs, etc. All fake Sure it might be rehersed, but my point is that some of the pain inflicted is real. I guess it depended on your definition of fake.

StaT1c
I don't see what's so great about fake wrestling. Well, just like we watch our fictional TV shows like 24, Desperate Housewives, and most action movies, they are all fake and there for our entertainment; just like wrestling. In my opinion, I really don't see the difference between them.

GreenFist
Sure it might be rehersed, but my point is that some of the pain inflicted is real. I guess it depended on your definition of fake.

Not Sunday Heat Happy Dance

Solo
Well, just like we watch our fictional TV shows like 24, Desperate Housewives, and most action movies, they are all fake and there for our entertainment; just like wrestling. In my opinion, I really don't see the difference between them.

Wrestling is a horrible term to describe WWE, WWE is a nearly a soap opera, just like Desperate Housewives and 24. WWE is completely different than wrestling. The only similarity is the word "pin".

GreenFist
A lot of people make Egune{ However you spell his name} look smart

StaT1c
Wrestling is a horrible term to describe WWE, WWE is a nearly a soap opera, just like Desperate Housewives and 24. WWE is completely different than wrestling. The only similarity is the word "pin". Maybe, but you're missing the point; many people still find it ENTERTAINING, it doesn't matter if it does lack wrestling. I know the wrestling is fixed and all, yet I still watch it. Just like most shows and animated shows are.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>