I feel differently now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

neo2
I used to think that all three Matrix films were my favorite movies ever made. But, after seeing The Passion of the Christ , I think that spiritually, it was great and uplifting, as an everyday teenager, loved it, as an aspiring director, cinematic history. Though I'm still a very big fan of The Matrix Trilogy, from now on, it will probably be number two on my list of favorites.

JKozzy
thumb up
Psss... I like my movies in English.....

neo2
well, once the movie starts, u don't really care, or notice, the subtitles....plus it makes the story seem more authentic...then a translation.....when the dvd comes out, i guarentee that they'll have a dubbed version, but it'll look like crap(kind of like a dubbed Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon)

By the way, I didn't really mean to down the Matrix movies...just had to make that little statement that's all......so let's take this thread somewhere else....

The Matrix Revolutions on DVD......what trailers will be on there? Cuz I saw a screenshot of the menus, and it showed a trailers link on one....any thoughts? also, what different perspectives will u be able to view for the Super Burly Vrawl special feature on the second disc?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.