Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deppaholic63
omg i love The Fabulous 5
any body else like them plz tell me coz that is one of my fave shows.
is it just me or is Jai really hot eek! yeah hmm but Carson is so cute (not his looks his personallity) and i would love to go shopping with him.
so if theres any Queer Eye fans out there come talk id love to here from you

BarmyBrummie
I DO I DO!!! I lovve the fab five!!! curlers

RebelPhoenix
Me too! love

I'm currently trying to adjust to the UK version now but they have a long way to go until they are as polished as the US ones! Plus, no one can replace Carsson with his solar panel glasses lol! raver

deppaholic63
yeah i agree no one can replace carson i think he rox

BarmyBrummie
Carson and Jai love WHY ARE GAY GUYS BETTER THAN STRAIGHT GUYS?!?!?! mad

deppaholic63
yeah they r hey and they respect women more to coz i actually know gay guys and there do nice they almost treat u like royalty

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
So lately I haven't had time to watch T.v in the day, basically I only had time to watch it after 10:00pm mondays and tuesdays. SO I came across bravo, and Queer Eye was about to start, I have heard of this show, but I wasn't too interested. I decided to give it a try, and I thought it was HILARIOUS!, tHE FAB 5 are soo cute! I cant get enough of them!

The show is really random haha and the hip tips are really useful, I think the show is cool. Any thoughts?

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud Oh god, i watch this all the time!

I love the comments they make!!

roundisfunny
Yeah, I can't believe those guys are still single. They must have tons of women after them.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
ahahahhahahaha!

ArrghPirateGirl
Well they r gay laughing.....I think they r funny

Tex
I just love how they came down to Dallas to do some shows!!
I would've let them make me over if I wasn't so perfect already! stick out tongue

They're all fabulous and I just love them!

Cheers Queers! zorro

BackFire
This show's gay.

Phoenix
Aww, they're so amusing! I love Carson, he's such a sweetie-pie! And Jay! woah, I wish he wasn't gay!

BackFire
In all honesty, I hate this show. It's so dumb. How can people watch the same thing every week. "this week we're going to make a straight guy look gay, same thing we did last week, and the week before, and it's the same thing we'll be doing next week.".

Stupid show.

shanie623
Overrated. Some people actually think it's because of this show that gay TV has outed themself to public now (same with Will & Grace, which in my opinion sucks)! They're OK I guess.

alic88
I COULDNT AGREE MORE

Tex
The could never make over BF! He'd bang them all! zorro

Red Superfly
This kind of show is annoying.

in this PC world gone crazy, every TV exec has seen the words "gay" and at the same time you can see the green twinkle of the $ sign in his eyes.

Shows like this are rediculous pap. Take the most popular stereotype of gay people i.e. overly camp, and make it into a programme in order for your network to seem cosmopolitan and "in-tune" with the hip groovy youngster demographic of today.

Anybody seen those Orange ads where they convince that guy to film Orange rather than film Noir? THAT'S the kind of person that came up with this show, and every gay-orientated pile of garbage since.

Gay people probably hate this show, it doesn't do anything for their image, it makes them look fruity. Not all gay people are women trapped in mens bodies.

In our PC world gone mad - we take minority groups and over sensationalise them. In a way, we take racism, sexism, homphobia and every other "ism" and reverse it, make a big deal out of it, and put them in the spotlight. These groups, if you want to call them this, don't want to be put up on a pedestal, they just want to be integrated and accepted, with no fuss or bother. Shows like this are useless. They do nothing for the status quo, and probably worsen the homophobic attitues of todays ignorant majority by displaying everything that is stereotypical and "funny" about gay people.

ladygrim
i have only seen this a couple of times but its stil cool ...

matchbox
queer eye is one of the best shows EVER in th history of man!

has any one seen how crap the uk version is! it sucks ass big time! its just not the same without kyan and the rest of the guys!

KillTheLight
Queer eye rox.I love Carson he's so funny and i think Kyan is hot but your right Queer eye UK sux cause it tries to hard.

matchbox
kyan is just the man, its secretly his show really. HE SHOULD BE THE STAR!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.