the lady killers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nightcrawer89
this movie looks cool i would have to say tom hanks in his funnyest role since big.this movie looks cool dose any else want to see this movie like myself.

steely balls
Yeah it looks damn appealing to me, i hope it does well.

Cinemaddiction
I'm sure it will fair as well as it's failure of a counter part from the late 50's. It's just too odd a couple, Hanks and Wayans.

amity75
The original is one of my favourite films and it's an amazing performance by Alec Guinness and his teeth.

nightcrawer89
i hope toms hanks can pull off a warped person like this.

Myth
Behind Kill BIll and Troy, this is currently the movie I want to see most.

nightcrawer89
cool its looks cool

Holcomb
I'm really anticipating this too. I think Hanks and Wayans will work well together. Should be funny.

kalantiaw
tom hanks is one of the talented actors of our time. he is very versatile and have done a variety of roles from a hitman to an astronaut. i think he CAN indeed pull it off. the supporting cast has to pitch in though.

burlyman
Coen Brothers remake thumb upsmile

Krosus
Original was great stuff.
Problem is Hanks is trying to play to the original character while the rest of it is shot forward 50 years. I cringed when i watched him in the trailer, i don't know maybe thats the effect the Coen's are after.

nightcrawer89
i like tom hanks movies i wonder if this movie os like his others or better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.