What will Lucas do next?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARTHCOMPLEX
When E3 is done and dusted...will there be more? Will there be an E7?

lucas will have completed his dream, he is immensley rich.... he need never lift a finger again...but will he just fade away or will we see more from the great man?

PVS
like i said before, lucas plans on making indi4 with spielberg,
after which he will have himself chryogenically frozen, then unfrozen in 40 years so that he can do the remake of star wars.

NoFate007
Chances are he'll attempt another type of movie besides one of a series, and it'll bomb, and then he'll do another movie..which will suck too...and THEN we'll never hear from him again until he dies.

Or he could work on the Star Wars tv show...

vvvrulz
Yeah he'd probably dream up some new Star Wars gimmick which would most probably blow, and then he'd fade off into retirement.

PVS
COMING SOON:

EWOKS vs JAR JAR

NoFate007
Its sad when you can say that an Ewok would win

PVS
i for one would pay to see a bunch of cute fuzzy creatures rip jar jar into pieces smile

§pearhead
as would I, that would help my stress a lot

cavola
What will Luacs do next ?

lets ask Pragar:

" Oh , Hi I am Pragar (Dan W. Pragar) "Ladies & Gentlemen: we have a face
http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/pragar/images/TylerAnim.gif

and i would like GL to let me suck on him a little bit more"

" i would also add that i would like him to tie me up and spank me cause i am the gayest of all his spies. Woooooohhh. Oh Yeah GL . I hope that the more i snitch , the more u spank me "

http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/pragar/images/Tyler.gif

" Oh Yes ; Hi Mommy ; i told Daddy about your new friend who you hid inside my bedroom

Cowboyography
He will more than likely squander his fortune onm some great dream project that will fail and ruin the man. After which he will have to resort to cameo's (jay and bob 2 perhaps? a Hamill/Lucas Saber dual with BongSabers!!) and Selling his own autographs on ebay (I know if I could I would whore myself out like that)

Mortanius
I would like him to make a new Willow movie. You know Warwick Davis needs the money.

guiro72
warwick has all his star wars and all his harry potter money, plus he gets a lot of other work, can't remember what now, but i've seen him in other things recently....

and just what does he need all this money for?......

unknown hero
I'm guessing Lucas will be assasinated by a outraged Star Wars fan because of his constant 'revisioning' of the series. I used to think Irvin Kershner had done a good job of training Lucas at film school. But now I think maybe he didn't. I think Irvin just forgot to have that "Never push things too far" speech, and the "Respect your audience" monologue.

Oh well.

Cipher
Warwick Davis also has the money from the legendary Leprechaun films....

Lucas has claimed to want to make small artsy movies, so we'll see.
I could picture him making a number of strange films that no one sees, then fading away like Yoda...........

guiro72
i was hanging out to see his small artsy films....he seemed quite serious about it at the time.....

the leprechaun....heh heh.....ever since wayne's world i've found that even funnier.......

Cipher
You never know with that guy.....
Lucas, I mean.
He says a lot of things.....

queeq
Yup, and changes a lot of things too.

guiro72
i'd rather see the artsy films than another indiana jones movie....*ducks for cover*......

Cipher
Blasphemy!!

Just because there's no reason to make a fourth one doesn't make that approriate......

wink

queeq
?

I like Indy4.

darktim1
yep it is supposed to be about atlantis and they are trying to finish the script from what I read on the internet so I guess he'll be busy after all.

wolfdraven
I for one cannot wait until Indy 4 is released. Even though for what it seems like it won't be released no sooner than summer of 2006. I just so badly want to hear Sean Connery say his famous line.... JUNIOR!!!! Oh god bless Sean Connery.
And as for projects for GL after Indy 4. I have a liable source that Willow 2 has a strong chance of being made. GL has the script already finished for the sequel I've been told. The only one so far who is commited to the film is Warwick. But there has not been any word on if Val will return. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this film. But I know this film will not be even in production for about another 3-5 years. So we'll just have to wait and see what GL has in store for the future.

darktim1
I would like to see another willow movie I thought the first was cool my favorite part was the duel in the rain when bad guy got jaw piece nocked off by sword.

queeq
Willow was a good one-off.

wolfdraven
You're referring to general Kale against Mad Mardigan. Great swordplay in that scene.

Batman316
He helped write the sequals for Willow...... Shadow Moon is the first novel. Can't remember the name of the second

queeq
Hmmm, Indy first.

Batman316
*nods

agreed Indy first, heck he could make a few Indy movies and pass the torch onto a new Indiana, say Harrisons son. lol imagine Sean Connery as the grandfather, Harrison Ford as the father, and that guy from 'Young Indiana Jones' as the new movie Indy.
GL could keep making Indy movies till he decides to remake Star Wars again.

Good to see he rejected the first script for IJ4 for something more uptempo.

Mortanius
To compensate for 'something!'

PVS
it will be nice to see harrison ford acting like a scoundrel again big grin

Darth Sauron
He will make prequels to indiana jones.
Telling ford that if he doesnt sign, he will be took out of the OT dvds.

Jedi Priestess
Ford's not a done deal yet is he?

PVS
no, i think he will make the "american graffiti" remake,
complete with enhanced special effects he just didnt have the
budget to make back then.

Cipher
Will he CG more cars at the diner? Or maybe make Ford's car crash look more intense?

PVS
no, he's going to put a new CG character in the film.
and the cars will be updated.

57' chevy will be turned into a '04 GTO stuff like that

Cipher
Ah...
Because that's the way he'd always envisioned it......
American Graffiti: Special Edition

GreedoinaSpeedo
he should do a sequel to THX1138

Cipher
Or a prequel......

PVS
how about "fetal indiana jones"
adventures inside mrs. jones' womb?

Cipher
Uhh.... wrong movie, plus they did a prequel series.

THX 1138: The Early Years.....

Boris
I would very much like too see Episode's 7, 8 and 9 smile

DARTHCOMPLEX
So would I Boris, so would I.

Jedi Priestess
I would very much hope that Ep 7, 8 and 9 NEVER get made. smile

Boris
WAAA???Why not, you can never have enough Starwars...

Julie
he could just live happily ever after...he's rich enough

PVS
rich enough? HELLOOOOOO *cough*hyperspace*cough*
its quite clear at this point that he will never be rich enough.

Cipher
There are no Episodes 7-9, please, just accept it.....

queeq
Me too!

Cipher
Fade into obscurity.................

Ken Benobi
he'll probably stay on to judge the SW Fan Films for who knows how long- which would be cool because some of them are good at what they do

queeq
And he'll produce some other stuff for sure.

captainmidnight
i think he should do music videos for TOOL,i bet gl and adam jones could come up with some crazy stuff......

Mr Zero
Howard the Duck the special edition...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.