Spoilers! (Ye Be Warned)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai Guy
Episode Spoilers: Seasons 1, 2, and 3

I hope everyone understands this means Spoilers! Just in case you want to be up to speed.

Happy Dance Happy Dance

SMALLVILLE FORUM!

Paola
haven't seen "Skinwalkers" no

Lydia
i luv smallvile...sed in all threads

Samurai Guy
The Skinwalkers one was when Clark found the caves (Season 2)

Samurai Guy
SEASON FOUR SPOILERS!

Once again, view at own risk. But, reading and seeing are different things. ALSO these spoilers are only speculation... not carved in stone!

Paola
I know shifty
I read the review

winkiss

Samurai Guy
laughing

Reading and seeing are two different things. It was an okay episode. Led up to some really cool concepts.

Paola
I just hope they don't show it here soon...... if so...... I'll be watching season 4 in like 1 year!!! scared

Samurai Guy
Ill burn you copies of all the seasons for VCD viewing.

Paola
surprise really?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! eek! hug kisses

thanx!!!! winkiss

Samurai Guy
I could. If you really want me to. I could burn you complete season 1 & 2.

Paola
clapping do it!!! yes

and then I'll go over to your house and pick it up and..... eek!....... and.......... shutup

big grin

Samurai Guy
naughty blushing

Oh, Paola. I dont think Nicole would like that.

Paola
I won't say if you don't say naughty love

whistling1

Samurai Guy
Now that is not nice. I would never betray her trust in me.

Samurai Girl
mad

Paola
angel_not

uhm..... anything more to spoil? whistling1

Samurai Guy
Not in particular.

Paola
erm

Shadow_King
here is a spoiler i heard that clarks new power he gets in season 4 is that strong wind blowing.

Samurai Guy
Super Breath?!

big grin eek!

Samurai Guy
Spoiler from KryptonSite

Scroll down to 4-7: Jynx

Apparently, Mikhail Mxyzptlk will make an appearance

Shadow_King
who is that person.

Samurai Guy
An intelligent life from another planet how insists on perstering Superman. Oh, the fun that will be.

Samurai Guy
Season 3 DVD's for sale on Novermeber 16th of this year.

Paola
whistle

SMALLVILLE UPDATE

The WB has released a description of "Crusade," the fourth-season opening episode of Smallville scheduled to air on Wednesday, Sept. 22.

Here's how the episode was described:

"Clark (Tom Welling) returns to Smallville re-programmed as Kal-El. Intent on fulfilling his destiny, Kal-El takes to the skies to steal a powerful kryptonite crystal. Meanwhile, Lois Lane (Erica Durance) comes to town to investigate the murder of her cousin Chloe (Allison Mack). Also, Lana (Kristin Kreuk) returns from Paris with a new attitude and a new boyfriend (Jensen Ackles, "Dark Angel"wink, Jonathan (John Schneider) lies in a coma, and Lionel (John Glover) faces a grim new life in prison."

angel_not

Shadow_King
umm your misssing one person LEX

TheFilmProphet

ilvorlandobloom
i cant wait till episode 6 "Transference"!!! it sounds so funny and interesting......

- In prison, Lionel meets a man named Edgar who has figured out the key to body transference based on the Kryptonian symbols and using a stone artifact. Lionel's goal is apparently to switch bodies with Lex, hence the title "Transference," but for some reason the transfer instead switches him with Clark.
- Lionel, in Clark's body, seems amazed by his newfound strength, in a scene where he holds a combine up for Jonathan.
- Edgar's cell in the Kansas State Penitentiary is filled with photos of Kryptonian symbols from archaelogical sites around the world, including the Kawatche cave. When Clark is first transferred into Lionel's body, he stands there, staring at what he sees. "You must be Lex," Edgar tells him, in awe that the transfer worked. Clark (who we will call "Lionel" in quotes from here on out since he is in Lionel's body) tells him he's not Lex - he's Clark Kent.
- Edgar reveals that the stone was supposed to be used on Lex. When "Lionel" asks where the real Lionel got the stone, Edgar tells him he's not supposed to say. Edgar finally 'fesses up, and tells him that the stone was found in an underwater Mayan ruin. The symbol on the stone is that of water - "the element of transformation."
- Edgar has a great understanding of pattern recognition, and he's figured out 17% of the Kryptonian symbols so far. Edgar reveals other patterns that we will first see in "Crusade" - including symbols of fire, air (which looks like an "8," perhaps like what was burned onto Clark in "Exodus"wink, and water. Edgar thinks if you put all three together you'll get knowledge beyond your wildest dreams. He admits he didn't even believe it for sure until this body-jump was just successful.
- We learn some of Edgar's backstory of why and how he ended up in prison. He believes that he was framed for embezzlement by one of his colleagues. "I'm a mathematician looking for hidden patterns in the Dead Sea scrolls. What do I want with money?" he tells Clark. He conveniently ended up sharing a prison cell with Lionel, who offered to help him out with lawyers if he would help Lionel with the symbols.
- "Lionel" asks Edgar if the real Lionel ever said why he was so obsessed with these things. "A dying man wishes to grab onto whatever hope he can, and he found his salvation in a hunk of rock," Edgar reveals. With that, Clark knows Lionel's secret - and that now, in Lionel's body, he, too, is dying.
- Lionel, in Clark's body, tries to get his money out of his Swiss bank account and convert the entire balance into bearer bonds. We learn in this scene that Lionel's mother's maiden name was Meehan.
- In Clark's body, Lionel stands shirtless in a mirror, admiring his own physique. He also pulls open his waistband and peeks down at his crotch, impressed. Guess someone with the initials L.L. is going to be pretty lucky someday!

Added 8/26: The teaser for the episode begins with Jonathan and Martha watching Clark playing football, from the stands. Clark glances back at Assistant Coach Jason from the field also, but hey, you all don't start slashing until the season actually starts, okay? The Crows are one touchdown away from victory.
- Someone labeled in the script as "Lionel" (with quotes; could be Clark in his body, not sure from these pages) gets attacked by a skinhead with a screwdriver. The skinhead suggests playing "Who Wants To Beat A Billionaire."
- Martha makes a comment that Jonathan must have driven somebody. Lex can tell something is up with her voice. "Martha, I don't mean to pry, but is everything okay?" Martha stumbles, before a phone call saves her from having to answer. The voice on the phone is that of Lionel Luthor. Martha seems surprised.

Added 8/25: This episode involves a "body jump" where Clark and Lionel switch bodies. Look for revelations for both characters, and for some humor to spring from the situation.

ilvorlandobloom
oh, and episode 8!

(if this is a spoilers thread, do we have to put the spoiler highlight thing over it? i will just in case.)

Episode #4-8: "Spell" Airdate Unknown

Written By: Steven S. DeKnight

Added 9/24: The name "Madelyn Isobel Thoreaux" is the full name of the Isobel character. You might remember this is also the name of the person Lana was tracing in the season premiere - that gave her that weird power. It could be that the two are connected/related. Visit Rumorville for more.

Added 9/21: Magic comes to Smallville for the second week in a row, in a story dating back to a time when three young women were accused of witchcraft in 1604. The three women somehow have a tie to Lana, Chloe, and Lois today, who seem to have taken on their behavior.
- One witch in 1604, Isobel, threatens that she will "sleep a while" before getting her revenge, while she is on the stake. A Kryptonian tattoo on her burns red. Could this mean there is a Kryptonian connection to Earth dating back 400 years?
- Lana is the one girl tied mystically to Isobel somehow, and her eyes crackle with energy, which causes Jason to look at her with his eyes widening in fear.
- Chloe's connection is to a witch named Madelyn; Lois is connected to Brianna. Chloe is chowing on a cookie and moaning in ecstacy.
- Lois and Chloe are checking out the guys in 2004 (apparently they may be possessed by the spirits of these witches?) and comment on the hard bodies and the fact that men in 2004 bathe. Lois/Brianna uses her witch power to make one "studly teen"'s shirt pop open. They then cause mischief that makes the boy's girlfreind storm off.
- A Princeton recruiter comes to the Kent Farm to meet up with Clark. On his way to the house, he is interrupted by a semi-clothed boy and girl. He enters the barn, to find Clark stripped to his boxers, dancing with the scantily clad Lois/Brianna, Lana/Isobel, and Chloe/Madelyn.

ilvorlandobloom
Trent Ford is soppossed to play Mikhail Mxyzptlk

(he was in 'how to deal' w/ mandy Moore, and hes the one in the commercials for......oh nm i dont remember embarrasment i think perfume? )anyways... thats what kryptonsite said, that hes gonna play that person that i have no idea how to say his name...theres like no vowels in his last name huh

TheFilmProphet

songbirdforever
I don't think that dr. swan is going to return to smallville.
It's very sad that superman died.

TheFilmProphet
Dr. Swan can't come back and the closest thing to him coming back will be hearing him being mentioned on the show once in a while until the season is over.

It is very sad that he died indeed.

Samurai Guy
Dr. Swann and his associate (That Lady) HAVE THE KEY

Shadow_King
i dont understand what you mean Sam G the key to what???

Samurai Guy
The key to the ship and the wall. But that is common knowledge if you have seen season 3. wink

4-10; Scare

Lex's secret experiment at Luthorcorp goes awry and causes a dangerous toxin to be released into Smallville. Those infected by the toxin, including Clark, Lana, Lex, and Jason imagine their greatest fears come true and then fall into a coma. Desperate to find a cure, Clark gives some of his blood to Lex and is stunned at what Lex does with the antidote.

Lionel, AGAINST HIS WISHES is released from prison, and apparently Jason gets a job with LuthorCorp.

Samurai Guy
12/8/04

Episode 4-11; UNSAFE

Alicia the teleporting girl from Season 3 will be back for a two part story. Apparently it all has to do with Sex. From what I know... her and Clark (In full Kal-El form) are getting MARRIED?

Shadow_King
wow i cant wait.

theReject
Sounds interesting.

Samurai Guy
Also...

Lana and Chloe talk about sexing up Clark.

Mr Parker
any idea if there is any place you can get them on video?

Samurai Guy
Not DVD? confused

Mr Parker
No. thats what I said,video.dont have DVD.

Mr Parker
does that mean your answer is No?

Samurai Guy
As far as I know the only VHS of Smallville is the Series Premier and the second episode.

... which I have. big grin

Smallville
Chloe Finds out Clarks sercret Next Week

Shadow_King
are you serious... cool.

Smallville
Cross my heart and hope to die... stick a needle in my eye.

Smallville
"How Does Chloe Find out?"

Jason and Lana are attacked... and all evidence points to Alicia. Alicia gets mad and drives her and Chloe off a ramp/cliff. Clark catches them

Shadow_King
Oh cool....

Bardock42
Why didn't you tell that were spoilers?
Now you spoiled everythign for me

hotsauce6548
Umm... number one this is the spoiler's section, and number two, they were in spoiler tags...

Shadow_King
do you actually watch this show bardock.

dizzyblondegirl
will clark and lois end up together or will he and lana get together
i CANT STAND LANA

dizzyblondegirl
who will clark end up with lois lane or lana in the series

Shadow_King
i think neither.....

dizzyblondegirl
why do you say that?

Shadow_King
because i think he leaves and doesnt chose anyone... he goes to fortress of solitude and then he goes back to metroplois and thats where he meets lois again,

eleveninches
do you think he gets his full range of powers and his superman costume by the series finale

eleveninches
I always thought that a lot of his teenage years were spent in the future with the legion of super heroes

hotsauce6548
I hope the last episode has him getting his costume, and then leaving for metropolis to become superman.

eleveninches
yeah. He should only get his costume in the last episode, when he leaves with his full range of powers as superman

dizzyblondegirl
cvant wait to see that will they continue it from there

liam k
hey i don't mean to get in the way of anything but why, would you turn down Paola(psylocke) she seems to be a decent girl who ,i think you should cut her some slack! but i don't want to be rude or anything to you or Paola.

liam k contact me if you wanna talk!

dizzyblondegirl
are you talking to me

or someone else?

kylo19
does anyone know where to get season 4 episodes onyx 417 to forever 421 have they been shown in the USA yet

kylo19
is season four the last season

ilvorlandobloom
Originally posted by kylo19
does anyone know where to get season 4 episodes onyx 417 to forever 421 have they been shown in the USA yet
nope, Onyx is the next new one for the US
Originally posted by kylo19
is season four the last season
no, theres at least 1 or 2 seasons left

Jedi Priestess
I download all my epis off of LimeWire. smile It's also pretty much accepted that season 5 will be the last season for Smallville.

Jedi Priestess
Next week's issue of TV Guide comes with an exclusive article containing information regarding the upcoming Smallville season finale entitled 'Commencement'. Below are excerpts from the article.

Preview for The Season Finale:
Smallville fans rejoice! Despite having "lost" a few viewers to polar bears and plane crashes, the Teen of Steel will still be flying high come fall. The super-competitive time slot of Wednesdays at 8 pm has been a challenge, but "we're definately back," assures executive producer Al Gough. "I'm hoping they can throw another CSI against us too!"

This week's 90-minute season finale sees the young Clark Kent and the rest of Smallville High's class of '05 don cap and gown. "In the midst of graduation, this catastrophe is going to happen" that puts Clark in touch with his inner Kryptonian, Gough says. "You'll get to understand Jor-El hs tried to get him to follow his destiny."

In addition, Gough says "the rumours are true": Someone will be murdered. But based on his plans for next year-and decadees of comic-book lore-it won't be Lois Lane (energetically played by Erica Durance, the best thing to hit Smallville since the meteor shower).

"The plan is to have her back for 13 episodes again," Gough says. "She brings out a side of Clark, because she doesn't think he walks on water." - Damian J. Holbrook

Only 2 more epis this season kids, waaaaaaaaaaa!!!

|)/?AG000/\/
SO the Big S on his chest burned him like heck was what?

smoker4
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
I download all my epis off of LimeWire. smile It's also pretty much accepted that season 5 will be the last season for Smallville.

Limewire eh! laughing out loud

Hot off the press, season 6 and maybe even season 7 Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

http://www.iesb.net/movies2/milesgoughsaint.php

Happy Dance Happy Dance

chronic
ya this definately wont be the lasst season

smoker4
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by |)/?AG000/\/
SO the Big S on his chest burned him like heck was what?
Jor-El marked it there so Clark would always know who his father was.

Originally posted by chronic
ya this definately wont be the lasst season
God, I hope not!!!!

TWelling4Ever
Another season has passed, and it seems like just yesterday we were posting spoilers for the Season 4 premiere!

So, you're probably wondering: What's going to happen next? What's the deal with Lionel? Will the Kents survive? What did Lana see in the crater? Will Lois stay gone? Where have Chloe and Lex disappeared to?

Patience, friends. We don't know yet either.

What we can tell you is that most of your favorite characters will be safe and sound when Smallville Season 5 premieres this Fall. (No, we don't have a date yet) Jason is leaving the show whether his character survives or not; Jensen Ackles has left for a new series called Supernatural. We're assuming he'll still be in the season premiere, unless, you know, he has dead feet like that Witch in the Wizard of Oz, or Bridgette Crosby.

Clark, Lana, and the crew will begin their college years but stay as close to Smallville as possible. It is rumored that the Chloe Sullivan character will be traveling to Metropolis in search of her mother at some point in the fifth season. Negotiations are currently underway also to bring Erica Durance back for 13 of next year's 22 episodes.

The current plan is for the series' 100th episode to be directed by show co-creator/executive producer Miles Millar.

There are no plans for Bruce Wayne to appear on the series next year, but some other characters from the DC Universe may show up. The name Jimmy Olsen has been bandied about a bit, so maybe he's one of them. Return appearances by Michael McKean as Perry White and Kyle Gallner as Bart Allen would surely be welcomed by the fans, but nothing solid has been said about return appearances for either of them.

Sorry, fans of Sarah Carter: Alicia is still dead.

Season 5 will air on Thursdays at 8PM on the WB. In the meantime, of course, look for some reruns of Season Four airing on Wednesday nights at 9 beginning June 1.

And of course, as SOON as we hear anything story-wise about Season 5, you can bet it'll be posted here faster than a speeding bullet! There will be a lot of news and features here throughout the summer, so just because the season may be over doesn't mean KryptonSite is down for the count! Thanks as always for visiting the site.

For some details on some more currently-circulating Smallville rumors that aren't necessarily spoilers, visit KryptonSite's rumors page - Rumorville!

CharmedGrl420
I have got to hurry and get high speed! By the time I download an episode of smallville or charmed 3 more have come out!!! Its just not fair sad Lost satellite sort of, well see...we told DTV they suck and cost to much cause we thought we were getting cable, so we cancelled and ordered cable since everyone else on our road had it, then the cable people came to install and said $3500!!!!! To far from the road!!!! Now we are just deciding which one of us is going to call DTV back and tell them they really dont suck we were just kidding lol
With 2 more seasons coming up though I guess I will have to be the one to call DTV.

TWelling4Ever

smoker4
Originally posted by CharmedGrl420
I have got to hurry and get high speed! By the time I download an episode of smallville or charmed 3 more have come out!!! Its just not fair sad Lost satellite sort of, well see...we told DTV they suck and cost to much cause we thought we were getting cable, so we cancelled and ordered cable since everyone else on our road had it, then the cable people came to install and said $3500!!!!! To far from the road!!!! Now we are just deciding which one of us is going to call DTV back and tell them they really dont suck we were just kidding lol
With 2 more seasons coming up though I guess I will have to be the one to call DTV.

Smallville is unmisable, do what must be done smokin'

CharmedGrl420
okay lol

TWelling4Ever
embarrasment

joser23
mm i know that in this season lana learn his secret and at the end of this season he will fell 4 lois remember that he marry lois not lana

crichardson18
I'm curious as to how can Lana learn his secret if she doesn't know it in the movies?

And has anyone found out what the actual premier date for series 5 is yet?

joser23
well i know that lana first know about clark's secret and then lois will find out when they r working in the daily planet like 10 years from now! but smallville has changed a lot they added characters like chole and lois met clark 4 the first time in the daily planet not in smallville sooo it's kinda different from the real series. and the series premier date i think its on december or november
messed messed messed messed

crichardson18
i know they've changed it up a bit, and i know how lois finds out about clarks identity. but i had always thought that lana didn't know about him at least in the movies she didn't seem to when he goes back to smallville for the class reunion, i can't remember about the comics though. did she learn about him in the comics?

Thanks for the info and for premier dates. I cant wait for this next season. I keep watching all 4 seasons over and over again. except for the one when alicia dies that ones just to sad for me watch.

joser23
i know wut u mean she was just perfect 4 clark a weirdo needs a weirdo! but too bad she died but the 3 episodes that she were in the show i just keep watching and watching all over again till things get crazy!! messed lol

Staphon
Originally posted by crichardson18
i know they've changed it up a bit, and i know how lois finds out about clarks identity. but i had always thought that lana didn't know about him at least in the movies she didn't seem to when he goes back to smallville for the class reunion, i can't remember about the comics though. did she learn about him in the comics?

Thanks for the info and for premier dates. I cant wait for this next season. I keep watching all 4 seasons over and over again. except for the one when alicia dies that ones just to sad for me watch.

In the comic, Lana is the first to find out Clark's secret, not cause she figures it out, but because he shows her. He flies her around the world showing her his abilities, for instance, making her throw something into the water and he dives in and finds it within seconds due to his x-ray vision. He isn't really showing off, but just kind of showing her, confiding in her. After he shows her, he goes on his long journey that lasts a couple of years ( this leads to the begining of Lois and Clark: the new adventures of superman).

My name is Staphon, I have never missed an epesode of smallville since it first started. The only thing I missed was the first 10 minutes of the first epesode, which I caught when i saw it when I bought the 1st season. I now own seasons 1-3. I have seen all 4 Superman Movies and am at the moment catching up on the Superman tv series that i used to watch, but lost track of when i didn't have tv for 3 years. I'm not really a superman comic junky either, I only have like 30 of the comic (but all of the superman red and blue seiries), but I am now reading the Death and Life of Superman which gives me insight on a lot of this stuff. I bought season one of Lois and Clark 3 weeks ago and am waiting for the other 3 seasons of it to come out so i can see the rest of that aspect of it.

I love Smallville, the only thing that makes me mad about it is that Clark knows Lex this early, there is no way i can see him not recognizing Clark in a superman outfit now. Lois I am alright with him knowing. She barely ever looks at him and upon meeting him again at the Daily Planet with glasses, im sure she will just remember him as the geek he is trying to pull off being. Theres no way she will think that he is Superman later, thats just her character ^^. Pete's Charactor was another stitch, The PETER ROSS in the book was a high school jock whome Lana Lang marries later, he doesn't know Clark's secret in the book, but did go to school with him (and in the animated series, the first epesode, when Clark is talking to Lana after getting an A on his paper, he tells her that he can hear Peter Ross over there talking to some girl. He confides in Lana even in this show.) Another thing I'm not too happy about is that Clark did not develop a new power in Season 4. He flew, yes, but he can't do that all the time (dork, he knows he can, epesode 2 he was floating over his bed.) He still has super/freeze breath to develop, and, I'm not sure if this counts as an ability, but telescope vision, he is able to see far distances in the other shows. (The perfect thing for this is that his eyes suddenly zoom in on stuff, like someones pimple or something, and he has to try to adjust it and get closer and farther away.)

I am not to worried about Cloe though, I think she will die before the series ends, I am surprised that he hasn't figured out that she knows though.

Ok, well, I'm one of the new experts ^^. Pleased to meetcha.

eleveninches
Originally posted by crichardson18

Thanks for the info and for premier dates. I cant wait for this next season. I keep watching all 4 seasons over and over again. except for the one when alicia dies that ones just to sad for me watch. Originally posted by crichardson18
I'm curious as to how can Lana learn his secret if she doesn't know it in the movies?

And has anyone found out what the actual premier date for series 5 is yet? She doesnt know his identity in the movies, because that was PREcrisis. Smallville is POSTcrisis.

eleveninches
Thats the reason why his dad is alive in 'lois and clark', but he died in the first movie.
Predcrisis and postcrisis are 2 completely different realities

ilvorlandobloom
what do you mean "PREcrisis" and "POSTcrisis"? what crisis?

whats going on! y am i always confused! lol

LandShark
anyone know whats been happening? I havent seen any smallville in a while

sorrow
i'm kinda confused with those crisis thingy too.. huh

anyway, so far in season 5, clark hook up with lana.. stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
http://www.wb58tv.com/video/5546802/index.html

oh HELL yeah!

PrettyboyTom
Yeah, I hate how everyone assumes everyone will know what pre/post crisis is, so they give no explanation and base a whole paragraph or two on it. Well done smartypants, you've just alienated 95% of the forum readers by using nerd-speak! How hard is it really to just put in brackets a short definition?

God forbid if you don't not know nerd-speak because the nerds will gang up on you and call you a retard, noob, tool or whatever the word is that's fashionable frequently quoted by the masses, i.e. in the now.

I hate bandwagons and I hate little forum clans and I hate 'know it alls' who abuse the words, "obviously", "assume", "seem" and "merely".

crazylozer
Well, some of us did explain the difference between pre/post-crisis.

Here's the page: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=375939&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=2

Jedi Priestess
Oh wow! from today print edition of the LA Times, thnx to Tomwelling.org for the heads up

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/1456/latimessv8qs4dy.th.jpg

link to the online version of the artiicle is here

http://www.calendarlive.com/tv/cl-et-smallville19dec19,0,6168281.story?coll=cl-home-more-channels

Jedi Priestess
and a colored one from the K-site

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/spadesmamma61/hundred3.jpg

Dan-El
Holy crap!

Dan-El
I guess it was a matter of time. With the recent death in his life, Clark realized how precious life is, and how ridiculous it is to taint it with secrets.

10 bucks says that Lana declines, stating something along the lines of "You're meant for big things, and I can't keep you tethered to Smallville."

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Dan-El
Holy crap!

there are tons more of those reckoning pics

Dan-El
I believe it! I just haven't looked for them. To tell the truth, I rarely step foot in the spoilers thread. But this! This was worth it!

Jedi Priestess
The WB's poster for the 100th epi messed
thnx to K-Site and what IS it with the posters this year? They have been sucking HUGE I think.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/spadesmamma61/ep100poster.jpg

Jedi Priestess
BIG SPOILER

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/spadesmamma61/twjsreckoning038lo.jpg

thanks to Devoted to Kristen Kruek

BAILY
****... for a surprise death.. i aint surprised.... good job Al Miles... jeez.. i still say it is quite stupid for WB to let these pics out if they wanted it to be a "grand" surprise who dies.... I dont believe anything til I see the episode...

I like this pic.... myself

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c329/Commander_Baily/kkSV100.jpg

BAILY
Jonathan prolly isnt the one who dies.. i dont care what the pics say.. i think the pics are fakes made by the WB to throw us all off... I am sticking to my choice and I dont care what you all say about breaking contracts or whatever....

Dan-El
That would make sense. I mean, they circulated fake scripts, it would be easy to fake the pics

BAILY

Jedi Priestess
It's BO bails, accept it man laughing out loud

BAILY
NEVER!!! lol... i will go down with the ship on this one if I am wrong...lol

Jedi Priestess
*tosses baily a life jacket*

BAILY
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
*tosses baily a life jacket*

Thx babe.. i have a feeling I am gonna need it

PsychoFreeak

BAILY
Originally posted by PsychoFreeak
wow...now THAT is what i call, a HUGE post no expression (not that i read only of it stick out tongue )

Ha.. thats nothing compared to other posts I have done on other forums... i have to split it up into more than one post.. because it wont fit in one post.... stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by PsychoFreeak
wow...now THAT is what i call, a HUGE post no expression (not that i read only of it stick out tongue )

yes reading CAN be such a problem roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dan-El
I still think that it's going to be Chloe. I mean, how about we have Jonathan drop out of the race, or just plain lose. That could give Clark more of a crisis. His best friend and closest confidant is dead, and he lives in a world where heroes can't win. Think about it!

mtryder
Honestly, I'm kinda bummed that Jonathan dies in the same episode that Clark lets Lana in on his secret. Don't get me wrong, both were bound to happen, but I think each situation is impactful enough to warrant its own episode.

Jedi Priestess
HOLY COW THE MOTHER OF ALL CLIPS GOT LEAKED TODAY!!!!

mtryder
Oh yeah? Is there anyplace I could get ahold of this clip?

((The_Anomaly))
What clip?

nuwine200419
I think She is talking about the one that shows Lana getting into an accident.....while being chased by lex..

Jedi Priestess
well now there are 2 of them floating around, cause AOL has one up as well.

Jack Daniels
http://www.lana-clark.net/News/fullnews.php?id=543

might ruin it for you if you go there...lol

Jedi Priestess
both of them old news pal

Jack Daniels
Old news but it (2nd)was just posted? Everyone is asking still wondering.....you lost me...lol..not hard to do though

Jack Daniels
just ignore me...lol

Dan-El
No more spoilers since Reckoning? Bummer...

rubinator
CYBORG PICS

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/6338/normalsm51500024wd.jpg

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/2906/thumbcyborg010na.jpg

Staphon
When is Cyborg coming?

rubinator
Episode #5-17: "Void" Air Date: April 2006

Guest Stars: John Schneider (Jonathan Kent)

Title & initial spoilers added 1/23/06 - please do not repost this material on other websites without a link to KryptonSite.com:

- Roles being cast for this episode include a character named Dean, some reporters, a Hondouran boy, Allie, and most curiously, "Mr. & Mrs. Lang."

DUN DUN DUN

KENobi™
Originally posted by rubinator
Episode #5-17: "Void" Air Date: April 2006

Guest Stars: John Schneider (Jonathan Kent)

Title & initial spoilers added 1/23/06 - please do not repost this material on other websites without a link to KryptonSite.com:

- Roles being cast for this episode include a character named Dean, some reporters, a Hondouran boy, Allie, and most curiously, "Mr. & Mrs. Lang."

DUN DUN DUN

Sounds to me we get to have a glimpse into the past.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Dan-El
No more spoilers since Reckoning? Bummer...

Tons of em actually, I just quit posting them here.

Try K-Site, DTS or TWoP

rubinator
what is TWoP

Jedi Priestess
Television Without Pity, an excellent source for spoilers, but a warning, if you sign up and attempt to post in the manner that you do here, they WILL eat you alive.

pinkfarey
Originally posted by joser23
mm i know that in this season lana learn his secret and at the end of this season he will fell 4 lois remember that he marry lois not lana

YOU MUST REMBER THAT IN THE ORG CLARK WAS A MAN NOT A BOY AND THAT THERE WAS NON OF THESE OTHER PEOPLE SO IM NOT REAL SURE IF THE STOREY WILL EVEN END IN IT ORG FORMAT. SO I GUESS WILL ALL JUST HAVE TO WATE AND SEE. IF IT DOSE END HOW YOU SAY I WILL BE VERY DISAPOINTED AS I LOVE CHANGE AND AM NOT A BIG FAN OF LOIS..
PINKFARIEY

Dan-El
Episode 19: Mercy
KryptonSite says that a role is being cast for "limo driver". Lex's bodyguard, Mercy, is coming to Smallville. This should be good. Especially with the way Clark always barges into the mansion!

omaga
cool pic all!!!! is there a break on smallville! anyone no when hypnotic is on air!??

Jedi Priestess
OK you freaks just a little something for you...this IS a new picture. yes It's out there along with the whole rest of the vid, and its all awesome! droolio

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/spadesmamma61/ohYES.jpg

rubinator
cool, where did you get it

Jedi Priestess
Hypnotic description thnx to K-Site

BRAINIAC SUMMONS LEX - Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) discovers that Professor Fine, aka Brainiac (guest star James Marsters) is in Honduras and sets out to confront him. Clark (Tom Welling) meets a beautiful seductress named Simone (Nichole Hiltz) who uses a magical charm to make people succumb to her every wish. An enchanted Clark reveals his powers to Simone, who seizes the opportunity and demands that Clark kill Lex.

Marth18
Hmmm i remember on the Superman movie the first one, when Lois sees clark runing faster then the train when she is in it (she was a lot younger then clark) SOOOOOO arnt they both in college in smallville confused

rubinator

Marth18
Interesting.......

rubinator

Clark and Lana
Well in SEASON 5, in the 2nd episode Mortal, Clark and Lana consumate there relationship.

Jedi Priestess
From TV Guide this week

rubinator
OMG, thanks for the good news/spoilers

rubinator
i think it is Jor-el getting out of lionnel's head, any thoughts...

rubinator
or maybe lionel has a bad headache or something

Jedi Priestess
Finally the official write up for Oracle the 2nd to last episode is out!

Thanks to K-Site

This will be sweeeeeeeeeeet! Lex is getting superpowers in this epi! Also probably going to be the last appearance of Clarks dad.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>