Vash the Stampede vs Gundam Heavy Arms Custom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evangel94
Trowa wants to kill Vash with his gundam heavy arms custom. The battle takes place in a large Metropolitan city the size of New York.

Vash's angel arm weapon has been disabled in this fight.

Who wins?

Tron
Ummmm, WTF?

What the f**k?

Evangel94
If you don't know who the two characters are, don't post. And if by chance you do, don't make a post that makes you sound like an idiot. Asks for links or a description of the character if you don't know.

"Ummmm, WTF?"

This is not a good response and doesn't help contribute to the thread.

Tron
Okay then, here's a better one. You put Vash up against a big a$$ Gundam with serious firepower, and without his angel arm at that, and I sound like the idiot? Come on now, I know everyone's doing some Gundam fights on here, but this is just a horrible mismatch. Vash could probably survive if he's lucky, but he has no chance in hell without his angel arm. Now if there's something I'm leaving out here, please let me know, cause I could always be wrong, never afraid to admit it if I am.

Now, is that more to your liking?

Tron
I apologize if I sound offensive, but I just don't see this as a fair fight. Like I said though, if there's something I don't know, then tell me so I have a better understanding of the bout, cause I know Vash is without a doubt the shiznite. But this fight just seems one-sided to me, especially without his angel arm.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Yea this is way to mismatched, and im guessing that it will be moved to the anime section or something.

Linkalicious
don't they have an anime forum for this garbage?

Gundam = anime
Trigun = anime

where exactly do comics fit in here? Without the Angel Arm...Vash is toast.

Paola
closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.