Smallville in the Uk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai Girl
So does anyone know when we will have the honor of having the great show back on our tele.

Lydia
ours has only just finished season 2 sad not cool coz that woz a year ago

Mr Zero
Season 3 out on DVD on November 16 - which is how I watch it as I seldom watch TV during the day and cant operate a video recorder.

Samurai Guy
blink

It is not quantum physics.

Paola
blink

Samurai Guy
Setting a VCR is not quantum physics.

Mr Zero
So what you are saying is that my problem is that I've been trying to use differential geometry and exponential functions when i should have just been setting the video?

Ok for the benefit of Mr Guy - I dont own a VCR, I seldom watch TV and DVD is the only way I will watch TV shows as I cant abide advertising.

Samurai Guy
My remarks were not that of an insulting nature, or was not the intention of insulting you. For that, I apologize.

I was merely trying to understand how a person could not know how to set a VCR, as it does not require the knowhow of splitting an atom. However, due to your explaination, I know understand and will not question your motives further.

liam k
whoa did i come at a bad time?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.